What's new

Israel launches air strikes on Syria

No it's not, but what you people said is sth else. It's like religion is the reason of our backwardness which is not true.

I never knew there were atheists in KSA. But I honestly agree with you. Even though Mosamania denied it. What you said is true, it's also the trend nowadays. And unfortunately many people get caught up in this and few don't. But he hasn't seen life without religion, I've seen it in America. And the life has no quality to it at all. That's also why I'm considering moving. Would you believe me if I told the new generation here does nothing but school, drugs, and sleeping around without real relationships? And their parents encourage it too? Even if you're not religious this is not like able. At least to me. The problem with people like Mosamania is they don't hate the religion but who enforces it but he blames our religion for it. Had he seen it at the time of our Prophet SAW he wouldn't say what he says today. Guys like him also, remember, they do fear God but of course only during one moment. There are very few people in Gaza, men who dress with skinny jeans and link shirts. Guess what they were doing during the war? In the Mosques 24/7 wearing thobes. Once the war was over they lost fear and went back to the same style. Their iman is weak. Mosamania needs to thousands of his people killed before he considers fearing God because you bet at times like that they would. But he should remember who made the human function and why does our body function perfectly, who created us and who's watching us still. Once the Muslim Ummah goes down then the whole world is going down and it will be described just as our hadith described it. It's very important to remember death. People who tend to disbelieve based in the Unseen only believe when remember death and it's not religions fault and it's not because of fear they should believe but because they chose so and a hint to save a Muslim is good. This is why our Prophet SAW told us to constantly remember it.

Also for Muslims, remember life without reading the Quran is meaningless and our Prophet(SAW) said its as if you're not a Muslim. It's hard to be connected with Allah(SWT) without reading his holy book daily. Try reading 5 pages a day or something along those lines.

And,i hope that you don't mind me saying it,that is not a satanic Bible,it's a satanic book,only a nut would call "that " a Bible.

You can have a look at the book reviews here: The Satanic Bible: Amazon.co.uk: Peter H. Gilmore, Anton LaVey: Books

I'm just an agnostic, but I like to read different books on religions and history as a hobby. If it interests you, you can purchase it. It's not a "bible" in any sense, I wouldn't even say it is "Satanic", it just takes a realistic perspective on things. If you are religious, trust me, it's not as 'dangerous' as it sounds.

KSA calculate every step it takes very carefully, I find it hard to believe bro, that KSA funded an MB presidential campaign and yet the elected president turned to be sth else other than what was expected. I think @Yzd Khalifa would back me up on this.

Morsi is politically immature and the distance he maintains on the political stage is safer for us than the others. Thats not miscalculation at all because the MB don't run the country, the military does and we deal with them directly to make sure Morsi is kept in check.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can have a look at the book reviews here: The Satanic Bible: Amazon.co.uk: Peter H. Gilmore, Anton LaVey: Books

I'm just an agnostic, but I like to read different books on religions and history as a hobby. If it interests you, you can purchase it. It's not a "bible" in any sense, I wouldn't even say it is "Satanic", it just takes a realistic perspective on things. If you are religious, trust me, it's not as 'dangerous' as it sounds.

I will,after all ,nothing wrong in checking something new,challenges are ment to be met head on :P

Morsi is politically immature and the distance he maintains on the political stage is safer for us than the others. Thats not miscalculation at all because the MB don't run the country, the military does and we deal with them directly to make sure Morsi is kept in check.

Trust me, I wouldn't exaggerate if I tell you MB is as danderous as Iran. Fear the one who says sth and does sth else and reveal sth that is opposite of what he hides.

That's disrespectful bro to say you keep him in check, while you're right the military is in control and Morsi may have some weaknesses or unrealistic ideas its not a total thing. He had good idea but they pushed them too quickly. I personally hope they are upping Islamic programs and raising the next generation. The Egyptian people may become very religious over time where we can consider being dependent on our nations when we have the confidence in our nations.

Please tell me what you mean by politically immature?

Trust me, I wouldn't exaggerate if I tell you MB is as danderous as Iran. Fear the one who says sth and does sth else and reveal sth that is opposite of what he hides.

Why do you believe that? Because they're trying to be active in Jordan and Syria?

Why do you believe that? Because they're trying to be active in Jordan and Syria?

Their activity in Jordan gave me the chance to know them, they are opportunistic liars and deceivers. That is why not many like them here.

Their activity in Jordan gave me the chance to know them, they are opportunistic liars and deceivers. That is why not many like them here.

Bro, because you're judging them at a higher standard. That's what everyone does with them. But in my opinion all parties are like that.

@King Solomon...ok,I had a fast forward look.-as i can't PM's you,here it goes..basically it appeals to our natural desires and ofcourse challenges the basic beliefs...where it is stated "Though shall not!" it says.."go for it,discover for yourself!" but after all,in a nut shell tells us that God is a force that holds us back in our evolution,it reprises sexuality ,it reprises human kind itself...It's as if I was reading all those atheists froming at the mouth,what a coincidence finding their beliefs in some satanic texts:ashamed:

Last edited by a moderator:

They are I trust you I know them,,,,. however, the MB don't have any influence in term of '' decision making.'' They are under the scope in every single act.

That's disrespectful bro to say you keep him in check, while you're right the military is in control and Morsi may have some weaknesses or unrealistic ideas its not a total thing. He had good idea but they pushed them too quickly. I personally hope they are upping Islamic programs and raising the next generation. The Egyptian people may become very religious over time where we can consider being dependent on our nations when we have the confidence in our nations.

Please tell me what you mean by politically immature?

Yes Morsi and the rest MB have some hidden goals. Your problem is that you don't follow.

Politically Immature means Morsi needs more time to understand the game.

They are I trust you I know them,,,,. however, the MB don't have any influence in term of '' decision making.'' They are under the scope in every single act.

Yes Morsi and the rest MB have some hidden goals. Your problem is that you don't follow.

Politically Immature means Morsi needs more time to understand the game.

I know he needs more time but what are these hidden goals you're referring to? Please don't tell me it's to establish an Islamic state.

Bro, because you're judging them at a higher standard. That's what everyone does with them. But in my opinion all parties are like that.

Not really, they are evil beings, very base people. They always take advantage of our worst times to jump and take it as an opportunity to pass their agenda. Let's take the latest one, one week ago, two big tribes went at each others throats killing 4 and injuring about 20 in Maan, the situation was really dangerous threatening of a total tribal war in the city, MB tried to intervene by blaming the gov as usual and making things worse until it was warned to back off.

Not really, they are evil beings, very base people. They always take advantage of our worst times to jump and take it as an opportunity to pass their agenda. Let's take the latest one, one week ago, two big tribes went at each others throats killing 4 and injuring about 20 in Maan, the situation was really dangerous threatening of a total tribal war in the city, MB tried to intervene by blaming the gov as usual and making things worse until it was warned to back off.

Okay I see, but maybe they have a point. But, that is how parties will build up their popularity and they need to be sincere with what people are considered with. It depends where you look at it from.

Remember when Jordan was on the verge of a very serious situation several months ago, when some people went down streets firing at private, public places, and policemen, it was all because of them, even in the middle of the attacks they were calling for more hoping for an uprising. They are responsible of misleading people, since the rise in prices didn't affect poor nor middle class people as they were promised to get direct financial aid. Away from details, they have made it clear that they are a bunch of Munafigeen and traitors. I loath them.

Okay I see, but maybe they have a point. But, that is how parties will build up their popularity and they need to be sincere with what people are considered with. It depends where you look at it from.

They don't even know this word.

Back
Top Bottom