What's new

Israel launches air strikes on Syria

@King Solomon...ok,I had a fast forward look.-as i can't PM's you,here it goes..basically it appeals to our natural desires and ofcourse challenges the basic beliefs...where it is stated "Though shall not!" it says.."go for it,discover for yourself!" but after all,in a nut shell tells us that God is a force that holds us back in our evolution,it reprises sexuality ,it reprises human kind itself...It's as if I was reading all those atheists froming at the mouth,what a coincidence finding their beliefs in some satanic texts:ashamed:

I didn't say you'd find the whole book interesting. But have a look at the chapter III, V, VI, VII and VIII of the "Book of Lucifer: The enlightment". I found those chapters entertaining (and realistic).

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember when Jordan was on the verge of a very serious situation several months ago, when some people went down streets firing at private, public places, and policemen, it was all because of them, even in the middle of the attacks they were calling for more hoping for an uprising. They are responsible of misleading people, since the rise in prices didn't affect poor nor middle class people as they were promised to get direct financial aid. Away from details, they have made it clear that they are a bunch of Munafigeen and traitors. I loath them.

They don't even know this word.

relax mate, they are getting nowhere. Its our way or the highway..........:nana:

a head cover just to wear it ?
no you guys have the same stupid mentality of the muslims. Telling a woman to cover for the sake of men keeping their virtue and not lose control on their dicks !!

In fact, I believe that the teachings of the cover in Islam came through jewsh teaching and concepts !!
don't try to play innocent of this scar of the history of civilizations that is called a head cover

I'm not an adherent of judaism, especially the orthodox judaism, so your anger completely misses its target.

However don't forget than jewish orthodox men wear head cover too - that's the kipah.

No it's not, but what you people said is sth else. It's like religion is the reason of our backwardness which is not true.

Maybe a little bit. If I believe in fairies and unicorns, and life arose from magic....it might hinder my biology studies.

No society is perfect though,

Plz come to Jordan especially Western Amman to see people imploring the gov to close bars and nightclubs, not because they are forbidden but rather because of the crimes and obscene acts those places clients do in the neighboring areas. Devil worshipers, gays...etc numbers are in rise. Whenever I read such news, KSA comes to my mind, where such things are forbidden and punishable.

:wave:

You better go.
Devil worshipers? Probably witches and genies too! Run before they cast a spell on you or turn you gay!

Not only at clubs but also at universities, schools, work places..etc, but still in small numbers as our society is conservative and our intelligence agency often do it's best to fix them up..:oops:
Lol, your Intelligence agency hunts devil-worshipers, gay, witches and genies? No wonder the Israelis were always getting the drop on you.

What happened on the night of the Israeli air raid against Damascus? Cameras were set up waiting for the Israeli raid. Another prove to how F$A terrorists are allied with Israel

Last edited by a moderator:
Naifov indeed i guess it adapts the local cultures.
In Iran before Islam (like in many countries and totally in opposition of the stupid 300 movie :D ) more you wear clothes more you're high social rank. you would even hide a part of your face.

no not like this : :D
AssassinsCreed_PSP_Div001.jpg

"Much more important, however, is the salient fact that Israel has now intervened in the Syrian war. It may say it was only aiming at weapons destined for the Hezbollah – but these were weapons also being used against rebel forces in Syria. By diminishing the regime’s supply of these weapons, it is therefore helping the rebels overthrow Bashar al-Assad. And since Israel regards itself as a Western nation – best friend and best US military ally in the Middle East, etc, etc – this means that “we” are now involved in the war, directly and from the air.
Let’s see if the US and the EU condemn Israel’s air attacks. I doubt it. Which would mean, if we are silent, that we approve of them. Silence, to quote Sir Thomas More, gives consent.
So now the Iranians and Hizballah are accused of intervening in Syria – true, though not to quite extent we are led to believe – and Qatar and Saudi Arabia funnel weapons to the rebels – true, but not quite enough weapons, as the Syrian rebels will tell you – and the Israelis have joined in. We are now militarily involved." Robert Fisk

Robert Fisk: The truth is that after Israel

Robert Fisk
usama.jpg

haha

a head cover just to wear it ?
no you guys have the same stupid mentality of the muslims. Telling a woman to cover for the sake of men keeping their virtue and not lose control on their dicks !!

In fact, I believe that the teachings of the cover in Islam came through jewsh teaching and concepts !!
don't try to play innocent of this scar of the history of civilizations that is called a head cover
You are right :)

500 , sweetheart , do you read jane's defence?
No, honey.

Morsi is politically immature and the distance he maintains on the political stage is safer for us than the others. Thats not miscalculation at all because the MB don't run the country, the military does and we deal with them directly to make sure Morsi is kept in check.
you saudi think you can control us ????? because you got some money money alone cant do anything and dont think you are something in the region because you are not

We did man we did. We thought Morsi would be much better than his Secular opponent who was sucking up to the American before even the election takes place.
any you want to suck the amircian d... alone

you saudi think you can control us ????? because you got some money money alone cant do anything and dont think you are something in the region because you are not

You probably misunderstood my post. I would advice you to read it again. I was talking about the MB and the current president of Egypt Mr. Morsi. Thats has nothing to do with money or controlling Egypt. Saudi Arabia hold Egypt and Egyptians in high regard whatever affect you affect us therefore, political blunders will not be allowed I hope you get this.

any you want to suck the amircian d... alone

No, Egypt is now facing a difficult time and we don't want the American to take an advantage of that.

Paging 500, Solomon, and all PDF Zios...
Tip: use the "@" prefix and member's full name to create a "mention" and draw attention quicker.

My comment? In addition to the obvious self-defense justifications for such strikes, no Arab or Muslim cares to recall that UNSCR 1701, the resolution that ended the 2006 Israel-Hezbollah war, authorizes U.N. member-states to employ their air and sea forces to prevent Hezbollah's resupply - and that although the wording is purposely tortuous, for this final paragraph neither Israel nor anybody else has to ask Lebanon or Syria permission to do so. (Many diplomats will deny this, but they squirm when it's pointed out that this is the interpretation both Lebanon and Israel have followed for over six years.)

THus UNSCR 1701 suffices to justify in international law Israeli overflights of Lebanon and Israel's attacks on Hezbullies' supply chain through Syria.

The airraid is justified and you understand that Syria never maked peace with Israel so it is war Israel can bomb Assad whenever they want i give Assad 2 month in these 2 months he will either get bombed by Israel or killed by the FSAi hope when everything happens Israel and Turkey close the borders.

Back
Top Bottom