What's new

Israel launches air strikes on Syria

First of all many were upgraded and new radars were also bought.
Also F-16 and F-15 are also not exactly new planes they are from 70-es early 80-es.
That site is covered by some dozen SA-6 systems. Which are quite potent.

They have plenty Osa's. And if SA-17 and SA-22 are not enough even to cover even Damascus with suburbs, then I dont know why Syrians wasted money at them at all.

Like you don't know, several air defense and radar bases were captured and destroyed by FSA. Air defense coverage doesn't work as it should be by having one or two of those three, Short, medium, and long range air defense systems. Another thing, Israel raided those bases from long distances from Lebanon using stand-off missiles, maybe behind Eastern Lebanon mountains, so Syrian radars don't detect them.

Well,if your suggesting the strategy i think you're suggesting,they won't fight forever you know...one thing i've learned about this guys is that eventually one group manages to slaughter the other in the end,they're ruthless that way.
Actually, I don't believe sunni's will ever be done with shia's or vice versa. I do believe though that sunnis will put an end to Hezbullah, and it will take them years or even decades before they will able to pose a threat on Israel that Hezbullah poses now. By then things will be different anyway, with new alliances and new balance of power.

This is what your damned air-force did according to official sources from FSA:)

Obliterating the following:

104 & 105 brigades

ammo and missiles storage bases

A missile shipment was heading to Lebanon

Al Jumaira research center
Well done if true, but I doubt IAF was targeting brigades.

Probably M-600 / Fateh-110 missiles, but no official confirmation from our side.
BS, the targets Israel destroyed wasn't anything from Iran, all videos proves this, targets have been in mountains and weapon caches. even for Hamas we gave the missile tech and not the missile itself, Hezbollah is much closer to Iran and sure they receive our tech too.

Actually, I don't believe sunni's will ever be done with shia's or vice versa. I do believe though that sunnis will put an end to Hezbullah, and it will take them years or even decades before they will able to pose a threat on Israel that Hezbullah poses now. By then things will be different anyway, with new alliances and new balance of power.

Well done if true, but I doubt IAF was targeting brigades.

Their headquarters.

Exacty right about FSA destroying air defence bases. Now tell me, why would they do such a thing?
Destroying air defence will do NOTHING to help the cause of "liberating" Syria from Assad's gov.
Air defence is not something which can be used against the rebels by the SAA. They are their to protect the state against aerial threats from foreign state actors (such as Israel).
So its obvious FSA and Israel are in league and working synergistically with one another.
Too bad there are not many rational thinkers around here, to figure that out.

Studies must be rough, if Mosa's moodiness is any indication.

It is the fvcking dawnguard water glitch, Now I have to redownload all the patches again and it is taking fvcking forever.

@500

Not to forget constant defections that have been going on for 3 years. You can't have a pride over a successful raid on an exhausted and almost collapsed army.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exacty right about FSA destroying air defence bases. Now tell me, why would they do such a thing?
Destroying air defence will do NOTHING to help the cause of "liberating" Syria from Assad's gov.
Air defence is not something which can be used against the rebels by the SAA. They are their to protect the state against foreign state actors (such as Israel).
So its obvious FSA and Israel are in league and working synergistically with one another. Too bad there are not many rational thinkers around here, to figure that out.

Many Russian air defence weapons can be used on ground targets like Pantsir S1 and ZSU 23 + other Russian stuff Syria owns.

Like you don't know, several air defense and radar bases were captured and destroyed by FSA. Air defense coverage doesn't work as it should be by having one or two of those three, Short, medium, and long range air defense systems. Another thing, Israel raided those bases from long distances from Lebanon using stand-off missiles, maybe behind Eastern Lebanon mountains, so Syrian radars don't detect them.
Then what danged good are they?

Many Russian air defence weapons can be used on ground targets like Pantsir S1 and ZSU 23 + other Russian stuff Syria owns.

But the FSA have not used the air defence missies (at least not in significant extent that I know of) against those targets you mentioned, they have DISABLED them. Why would they do that?

Their headquarters.
It is unlikely that Israel will confirm or deny the reports anytime soon, so we'd need some trustworthy video footage or some photos from commercial satellites to аssеss the damage to these alleged targets.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom