What's new

Israel launches air strikes on Syria

After Israeli strike: "oh these AD are old as ****, nothing like our new AD systems."

Maybe because SA-2 SA-3 SA-5 SA-6 are ******* old non- upgraded and in god knows what state if active at all ? And like I said already the IDF is well familiar with.

That picture he posted was misleading.

So am i right to call it the Red Bull country?
Where is Iran,tiny Israel attacks and nothing zipp nada niente from the bigmouth mullahs.

tiny Israel is much bigger than Turkey and kick your *** very easily ;) see your little terrorist killed in a so called humanitarian boat where they tried to kill the Israelis ;)

for Iran sure you think Iran is stupid to attack Israel directly ... wow interesting ;)

Maybe because SA-2 SA-3 SA-5 SA-6 are ******* old and in god knows what state if active at all ? And like i said already the IDF is well familiar with.

Of course SA-2, SA-3, SA-5, and SA-6 are old and probably disabled anyway. But SA-17 and SA-22 were supposed to be new and worthy. Well, they are not.

Typical nonsensical BS from a torke khar. Syria is judging and assessing the realities on the ground.
The Israel goal could be to lure Syria into a war, and reposition the military and maybe create some advantages for the rebels. We dont know.
And I think once Syria secures the front at home, then its a different scenario alltogether.
Rest assured, you dont know what you are talking about.
Who says Syria or Iran will not retaliate? Who says it has to be a direct military attack right away?
Maybe covert action will be taken. Its kinda soon to judge.

Btw you donkeys should be the LAST to speak of "bigmouth" and not retaliating.
What did Turkey do when Israel shamed them diplomatically (after Turkey released that movie, and the Turkish ambassador to Israel got ridiculed).
What did Turkey do, when Israel pissed on you and killed your countrymen on the flotilla?
Dont give me horseshit how Turkey supposedly "cut relations". Your trade has more than doubled since that time. All you did was to bend over and take it in the rear end.
Donkeys should be the last to speak about such matters.

Btw I dont care that if that gets me banned.
See now i didnt insult you,i know it must have hurt your buttttt.
I asked a question,since you couldnt answer it you try to insult me and my country.
So bigmouths,the next time you make statements back them up.
Dont talk like a jealous woman,''ill do this and that'',just do it(or is nike forbidden in your country since its american?)

tiny Israel is much bigger than Turkey and kick your *** very easily ;) see your little terrorist killed in a so called humanitarian boat where they tried to kill the Israelis ;)

for Iran sure you think Iran is stupid to attack Israel directly ... wow interesting ;)

Where are the mighty Iranian weapons,send some rockets.
All you mullahs can do is just make fantasy statements.

Of course SA-2, SA-3, SA-5, and SA-6 are old and probably disabled anyway. But SA-17 and SA-22 were supposed to be new and worthy. Well, they are not.

Yes, because the numbers they have of SA-17 and SA-22 is enough to cover all of Syria. Especially with SA-22 which is a SHORAD. {/sarcasm}

And this assuming that they even have any personel left to crew them all.

Yes, because the numbers they have of SA-17 and SA-22 is enough to cover all of Syria. Especially with SA-22 which is a SHORAD. {/sarcasm}

And this assuming that they even have any personel left to crew them all.
At least did they pay for them?

Can't really understand why Israel needs this kind of headache.Do you guys really think that a new syrian leadership spearheaded by the FSA will be more reasonable? They seem as the usual fanatics to me.

what I see is some tank carriers, some civilian vehicles and AD defense systems, which all of them existed around the base, as I said if your military was filming the operation you should show the moment of hitting images, not just images which god know when have been taken and are more like Google map images.
this has been a missed target operation, and that's the reason Israel launched an attack on this base again, but another humiliation for your pilots.
you have heard these names right? shmuel azar and eason ghari.
Humiliation? Israel yet again proves her neighbors have practically undefended air-space.

My dear I'm no longer a mod of this section.Some members didn't want an Iranian as a mod for ME section.
I have contacted senior mods to do the cleaning.

I don't want an Arab mod either over ME section. I think we had a talk about this.

Typical nonsensical BS from a torke khar. Syria is judging and assessing the realities on the ground.
The Israel goal could be to lure Syria into a war, and reposition the military and maybe create some advantages for the rebels. We dont know.
And I think once Syria secures the front at home, then its a different scenario alltogether.
Rest assured, you dont know what you are talking about.
Who says Syria or Iran will not retaliate? Who says it has to be a direct military attack right away?
Maybe covert action will be taken. Its kinda soon to judge.

Btw you donkeys should be the LAST to speak of "bigmouth" and not retaliating.
What did Turkey do when Israel shamed them diplomatically (after Turkey released that movie, and the Turkish ambassador to Israel got ridiculed).
What did Turkey do, when Israel pissed on you and killed your countrymen on the flotilla?
Dont give me horseshit how Turkey supposedly "cut relations". Your trade has more than doubled since that time. All you did was to bend over and take it in the rear end.
Donkeys should be the last to speak about such matters.

Btw I dont care that if that gets me banned.

And as usual Defence.pk demonstrates yet again its true colors. al-Hasani gets banned but the Iranians get a free pass.

Can't really understand why Israel needs this kind of headache.Do you guys really think that a new syrian leadership spearheaded by the FSA will be more reasonable? They seem as the usual fanatics to me.

The reason is obvious - advanced weapons that are about to fall in Hezbollah or Al-Qaeda hands must be destroyed immediately.

At least did they pay for them?

Doubtfull. Actually i'm sure Pantsir's atleast were bought on a loan.

Do you guys really think that a new syrian leadership spearheaded by the FSA will be more reasonable? They seem as the usual fanatics to me.

It will become another sunni shithole.

Isreal should have some peace of mind for awhile. But that would be for a short while.

When sunni's are done with shia's it will be Isreals turn.

The reason is obvious - advanced weapons that are about to fall in Hezbollah

What was Hezwhatever supposed to have been receiving anyway? Is it known already or what ? I heard guesses but nothing of substance ?

Back
Top Bottom