What's new

Israel launches air strikes on Syria

LMAO....I did it when you guys where trolling like crazy to catch your attention so you could all shut up....:rofl:

Some Syrian analysts are saying Hezbollah will retaliate, don't know how. But Israeli embassies are on high alert right now.

LMAO....I did it when you guys where trolling like crazy to catch your attention so you could all shut up....:rofl:

Some Syrian analysts are saying Hezbollah will retaliate, don't know how. But Israeli embassies are on high alert right now.

LOL that was clever.

LOL evil Hazzy :laughcry:

I was kinda hoping Israel would do something about radicals in Syria, as in getting rid of them! Apparently Bibi hasn't learned from Egypt. I'm really disappointed!

Keep dreaming about Israeli casualties. Maybe IAF is going to bomb some more targets tonight. :wave:

Keep dreaming about Israeli casualties. Maybe IAF is going to bomb some more targets tonight. :wave:
You forgot 2006?
Dont be suprised if dimona gets desroyed and the remaining 6000000 die of side effects. Now you act big because of problems in Syria.. for now it's ok. Behave, you're a guest in middle east and you will never sleep without concerns as long as you terrorize middle-east.

LOL. That site is covered by over dozen different SAMs:

~A nice misleading picture~

And it does not include mobile SAMs like Buk, Pantsir and Osa.
You Jews are so typically full of it. You fail to mention, That all those different SAMs (SA-2 SA-3 SA-5 SA-6)are extremly old, unupgraded and in god knows what state this days if active at all. SAM's that the IDF is all well familiar with to boot.

And remind me again how many Buk's, Pantsir's and Osa's Syria has ? Oh, that's right.

Doesn't look like much of an accomplishment, does it ? And this assuming that there are even any personel left to crew them.

My dear I'm no longer a mod of this section.Some members didn't want an Iranian as a mod for ME section.
I have contacted senior mods to do the cleaning.

I gotta thank you Amir hossein ( If I' not wrong ) ,You did a great job here bro . Hope you'll be successful in your life .:cheers:

You forgot 2006?
Dont be suprised if dimona gets desroyed and the remaining 6000000 die of side effects. Now you act big because of problems in Syria.. for now it's ok. Behave, you're a guest in middle east and you will never sleep without concerns as long as you terrorize middle-east.
Spare me your comments, I have no reason to take them seriously.

You Jews are so typically full of it. You fail to mention, That all those different SAMs (SA-2 SA-3 SA-5 SA-6)are extremly old, unupgraded and in god knows what state this days if active at all. SAM's that the IDF is all well familiar with to boot.

And remind me again how many Buk's, Pantsir's and Osa's Syria has ? Oh, that's right.

Doesn't look like much of an accomplishment, does it ? And this assuming that there are even any personel left to crew them.
Before Israeli strike: "oh this mighty country will down IAF jets like flies with its mighty AD systems".
After Israeli strike: "oh these AD are old as ****, nothing like our new AD systems."

Different times, same rhetoric.

So am i right to call it the Red Bull country?
Where is Iran,tiny Israel attacks and nothing zipp nada niente from the bigmouth mullahs.

Typical nonsensical BS from a torke khar. Syria is judging and assessing the realities on the ground.
The Israel goal could be to lure Syria into a war, and reposition the military and maybe create some advantages for the rebels. We dont know.
And I think once Syria secures the front at home, then its a different scenario alltogether.
Rest assured, you dont know what you are talking about.
Who says Syria or Iran will not retaliate? Who says it has to be a direct military attack right away?
Maybe covert action will be taken. Its kinda soon to judge.

Btw you donkeys should be the LAST to speak of "bigmouth" and not retaliating.
What did Turkey do when Israel shamed them diplomatically (after Turkey released that movie, and the Turkish ambassador to Israel got ridiculed).
What did Turkey do, when Israel pissed on you and killed your countrymen on the flotilla?
Dont give me horseshit how Turkey supposedly "cut relations". Your trade has more than doubled since that time. All you did was to bend over and take it in the rear end.
Donkeys should be the last to speak about such matters.

Btw I dont care that if that gets me banned.

Back
Top Bottom