What's new

Israel launches air strikes on Syria

they have been aimed at Israel from beginning of their creation, Israelis just want to bring some excuse for their attacks, some sort of damage control in the world's mind. also I saw the video of targeted areas, some easy targets in open areas, the goal of these attacks has been provoking Syria into a war for sure.

I am sorry, but what you're saying makes no sense at all.

1. interests: Israel has no interest starting a war while Asad and FSA are fighting each other. Syria is becoming weaker everyday, why intervene?

2. However Israel clearly has interest in preventing advanced arms shipment to Hezballah. Israel managed to deter Assad in the Past, not soe with Hezballah. It makes sense that Syria is paying back Hezballah for it's great help with missiles, rockets and advances weapons. This answers the why now question.

3. If indeed it was Israel's decision to attack Syria they would use max power in the initial strike, probably mainly against Missile bases and Chemical weapons storage facilities. However we clearly see that this didn't happen, since most of the strikes were in a limited region along the Damascus - Beirut highway. Connecting this to point no. 2. Imagine something like 1967 war.

4. The rhetoric - to me it sounds like Israel is trying to signal the attack was against Iran and it's proxy Hezaballah, not Syria. This is probably the reason why the Israeli jets fired their missiles all the way from Lebanon, while there's hardly seems like there is a good reason for that.

5. too bad you let your personal prejudice influence your analysis.

Miss World - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lol , A stinky saudi sandnigger talking about looks. Number of Indian miss world winners - 4 2nd highest after Venezuela. NUmber of Saudi / Yemeni miss world winners -0. Actually now I know why you arabs ask your women not to pose in front of the camera. They are so ugly that flies will start pissing on their faces. Years of sex with camels has screwed up your gene pool. As a result , you arabs are stupid , smelly and ugly.
LOL arabs get no women you idiot, that's why they turn to camels. The largest number of rapes in western countries are perpetrated by horny short hairy arabs because they can't get girls. Arabs look like a cross bread between a camel and a Hyena. No one except camel females find middle eastern men attractive. All of them are short , extremely stupid , bald , stinky and closed suicide bombers.
Excuse me, I'm sorry to interrupt BTW as I have no dog in this fighting. But that was really really disturbing, and a little hard to ignore, I urge you my friend to reconsider it by using a mirror if you have any. Thanx.

Its not my call but i think @Era_923 mate you should do some cleaning...Too much of racism and hatred going on here..And also lots of off-topic posts obviously

My dear I'm no longer a mod of this section.Some members didn't want an Iranian as a mod for ME section.
I have contacted senior mods to do the cleaning.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL , this stupid arab Al gayani is dumber than I thought. He's claiming that Latinas have arab ancestry :omghaha:. No you ugly sandnigger. South Americans have nothing to do with camel raping arabs.

Really smelly dwarf?

Ever heard about Shakira and Salma Hayek who are of Arab origin? Even their names. Ever heard about the worlds richest man, Carlos Slim Helu who is an Arab-Mexican? I bet MILLIONS if not HUNDRED OF MILLIONS of smelly Indian dwarfs have drooled to the sight of Shakira and Salma Hayek!

Arab diaspora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

20 percent of all Spanish words are of Arabic origin. We Arabs ruled Iberia for 800 years. While you Indians did not conquer any foreign people. Instead you were known to be conquered by outsiders and ruled by outsiders. You were a British colony until recently even.

Several Latin American presidents have been of Arab origin!

Arabs Making Their Mark in Latin America: Generations of Immigrants in Colombia, Venezuela and Mexico | Al Jadid Magazine

Articles: The Arabs of South America

Educate yourself dwarf. The British masters gave you a school system then make use of it.

Lol this topic is getting out of the hand... we need to delete some posts. The negroid type saudi (al-hassani) started the racism and got some answers back, which are by the way facts and not racism, because if you look at the saudi soccer team, they are for 70/80% negroid type of people/descent of (central) africans. It gives an image about saudi looks and where they come from. I wanted to explain al-Hassani his descent because he's somehow fascinated by racial stories.

Breaking News: Gunfire and explosions reported near the Golan Heights

Ey sag rid be oon sine ke be to shir dad SAGPEDAR. This is not your fight you Turkish wannabe piece of s.hit
You were never on our side so please f.ck off

Watch your mouth you disrespectful animal. Didn't your parents teach you any manners? What has Era done to you?

I understand the rage and rant out of the economic situation in Iran. But Let me remind you that those dirties are human like you're. Speaking about Mr. AlHarbi :D, don't worry he's safe and sound :D and now we can enter the US as fast as bees! ;)
I thought Iran said an attack on Syria is like an Attack on Iran !

Israel bombed Asshead 3 times already so where the hell is the dirty Mullahs ? LMAO

Al Hassani, dirty arab, here is your fellow Arab. basically during the boston events he got jumped on by a american eagle hehe. the American eagle landed on his chest, thinking he had caught a terrorist Arab. You know what this means ? this means you f.uckers are so ugly and black that they attack you without any doubts hehe, Arab, you are a Subhuman

ScreenSnapz069.jpg

Al Hassani, dirty arab, here is your fellow Arab. basically during the boston events he got jumped on by a american eagle hehe. the American eagle landed on his chest, thinking he had caught a terrorist Arab. You know what this means ? this means you f.uckers are so ugly and black that they attack you without any doubts hehe, Arab, you are a Subhuman

Abdul-Rahman-Ali-Alharbi-in-the-hospital-Boston-Marathon-bombing.jpg

@1980Warrior Just curious about your avatar..... Any specific reason for using it?

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is in dire need of some serious moderation

Breaking News: Israeli and Syrian casualties in the North after reported gunfire and explosions

Back
Top Bottom