What's new

Israel launches air strikes on Syria

Ḥashshāshīn;4246520 said:
@al-Hasani

1250675188_family_guy_barfing.gif

Lol me neither, I scrolled down very fast :bad::bad:

Last edited by a moderator:
wow.. you know my generation we never teached to speak like this and insult so badly

do you have balls to say it in English to the other ? ;)

for non farsi speakers: he insults so badly prophet that i prefer no even translate it

Note: if you have problems with French speak to a French guy not an Iranian. thx

I always see you confronting Iranians on this forum. Here is a tip for you. If you don't like what someone says, go to their page and press the ignore/block button.

Yeah, that's impossibel to top. Meanwhile Indian girls droll about tall and good-looking Arab/Middle Eastern men. I have been approached by several Indian girls but I politely refused. You know why now.

Believe me when they think about middle eastern man they dont think about saudi African slave descent people named Zanj. They think about about lighter skin people just like some indian bollywood actors for example John Abraham who is part Iranian descent.

Israel 'Opting to Contain' Nuclear Iran? - Middle East - News - Israel National News

Arrow launch (file)
IDF Spokesman's Unit
Israel is considering partnering with several Sunni-Muslim Arab states in a U.S.-brokered defense alliance that would be aimed at containing a nuclear Iran, the Sunday Times reported, citing an unnamed Israeli official.

The alliance would see Israel teaming up with Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Turkey and the United Arab Emirates to forge a Middle East "moderate crescent" to "contain" Iran, rather than confront it, according to Russian website RT, which quoted the Times.

According to the report, such an alliance would give Israel access to radar stations in Saudi Arabia and the UAE in exchange for its own early warning radar information and anti-ballistic missile defense systems, the source told the Sunday Times. The report suggested that Jordan would be protected by Israel’s Arrow long-range anti-missile batteries.

“The plan is to start with information-sharing about Iran’s ballistic missiles,” said an Israeli official.

Turkey has dismissed the report. “These are manipulative reports which have nothing to do with the reality,” a Turkish Foreign Ministry official told Hürriyet Daily News.

@1980Warrior > mind you shut up and go to another forum with your racist ideology.
We have gay in Iran too. You are strange person: you are happy someone said our prophet was a child abuser , you congratulate the guy saying that because he said our prophet was Arab... this is sick.

BACK TO TOPIC pls
@Hazzy997 > yeah i was thinking the same as this article. this seems more a message from Israel.

in another forum someone well informed in Israel said it was not only a sign for Hezbollah or Syria but for all of them... that Israel cares about what is happening and will be careful that none is having such weapons they can use against Israel.
He's replying racists with their own medicine, why do you worry? What's the problem?
I dont agree but they insult his religion also, the negroid type saudi started this and he responded. The negroid type started the racism in these topics. (google saudi soccer team, 70% of saudis are black african slave descent, they were brought to middle east as Zanj/zinj people and revolted against their rulers)

I saw many goodlooking Indian females, you just showed your arab barbarity to pick the worse looking pics and post it. Thats how low you are, motherf.ucker Arab. They must have done holocaust on your a$$es instead the Jews :lol:

LOL. Arabs are very good-looking. All the pagan beauties from South America often have Arab ancestry. Arab beauty is well-known and have been described throughout history. I have seen enough of "Indian beauties" for today. Thank you very much Gypsy.

LOL, don't forget that Arabs are your masters and conquerers. We were never slaves like you. We conquered and defeated every people. From the Europeans in Iberia to the Han Chinese in 751 in the far East.

We take pride in not being sissies.

Good luck doing that to 400 million people while being a minority yourself?

BTW who are you? A mutt? A Persianized Arab/Azeri/Turk/Baluch/Kurd/Black/Mongol/Gypsy/Jew or all the other people who live in Iran?

Look at the well-known Indian complexes. It's a study in itself. You people are a race in yourself known to be very dark, short and in general smelly. The whole world knows that.

The real Arabs (not-Arabized) are known to have olive skin and be tall and powerful. Hence why we were such good warriors and conquered. Read the non-Arab descriptions of Arabs.

To complete your list add these bastards too !

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi race: Arab : expert in child decapitation !

iman al zawahiri expert in brainwashing of Afghan children and turn them to suicide bomber! Race : Arab !

And all those savages salafis and Wahabies in Chechenia and Yemen in Syria and Libya..... race : Arabs !

Saudi Arabia is famous for exporting 2 goods in this world:

541394_578495862169811_340033_n.jpg

@1980Warrior > mind you shut up and go to another forum with your racist ideology.
We have gay in Iran too. You are strange person: you are happy someone said our prophet was a child abuser , you congratulate the guy saying that because he said our prophet was Arab... this is sick.

BACK TO TOPIC pls
@Hazzy997 > yeah i was thinking the same as this article. this seems more a message from Israel.

in another forum someone well informed in Israel said it was not only a sign for Hezbollah or Syria but for all of them... that Israel cares about what is happening and will be careful that none is having such weapons they can use against Israel.

I know, it's just warning Syria to stop sending weapons through but military Syria poses no threat to Israel and they look like they never were prepared for a confrontation with Israel. Hezbollah is prepared but I'm really disappointed that they are sending some of their members and using some of their weapons in Syria when they should keep them in Lebanon to be prepared.

It seems that the only threat to israel comes from Gaza. LOL. They are the only ones who had the guts to hit Tel Aviv.

HAHAHAHAH ARAB BARBARITY :lol: all the ugly terrorists in the world are Arabs.
Man i was afraid one time to go to morrocan coffeeshop, i thought i would get blown up by a arab terrorist :lol:

Lmao, that pic describes all Arabs perfectly :rofl:

We both are terrorists, your not an American to call us terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom