What's new

Israel launches air strikes on Syria

يا اخي ودي اقتل احد،

ودي امسكلي واحد و اعذب فيه جميع انواع التعذيب اللي ممكن تخطر على بالك.

اختبارات و باقي 3 اسابيع و ما ادري كيف راح ادي ذي الثلاثه الاسابيع بدون ما ارتكب جريمه.

تبي مساعدة :smart::P

:chilli: اشوا اني خلصت الحين اجازة الين اوقست بس مناوبات

خليك حوس في الكيس ستديز :ashamed::girl_wacko:

GDL Dr ;)
Try to come to our Uni, I can help you out :p

He's my home-boy and won't bite.

What happened to Al-Hasani?

If you check videos u will see than only few old SA-2, SA-3 were captured. Not a single SA-6 base was captured.

I have seen SA-2, 3, 5, 6/11, and 8. I think I have watched tens of videos. Another thing, there is nothing so called SA-6 base, SA-6 is a mobile short range S2A system, it can't be used alone without having medium and long range air defense systems unless it's accompanying land forces.

What happened to Al-Hasani?

He was trying to prove that Arabs are beautiful creatures. :laughcry:

Miss you already bro Al-Hasani, :)

Those systems seen in videos can be sent straight away to war museums. For God sake they hunted U2s 40+ years ago

Yes, they are old. Haven't seen the upgraded ones though:

Last edited by a moderator:
Those systems seen in videos can be sent straight away to war museums. For God sake they hunted U2s 40+ years ago

Syria has S-300 systems as well. They were successful enough to shoot down Turkish plains iirc.

@Battle of Kursk
Are you seriously trying to tell me which is which. That's my onion Sir :D?

I never spoke about the FSA. The FSA was formed by the SAA defectors along with the Syrian civilians. I was talking about the new-born Alqedea-wing Al-Nusrah Front. Just an FYI, It's true that The Sunnis joined Hezbollah back in 06, but the presence of Alqedea has been detected. Iran supported both terror groups in Iraq i.e. Sunni Militias and Shias. Mr. AlZarqwai was supplied by Iran to kill the US and the allies as well as the Shias in Iraq. In a collision course, I can see that the Iranian regime will do the same again. Plus, Al-Nosrah never tried to hunt Hezbollah down as much as the SAA, they've only confronted each other twice.
I am not as convinced. perhaps it is easier for you to bridge the differences and move on once it's all over. not so much for those Syrians that lost their families and friends to Hezbollah fighters, or the regime they were fighting for. It also depends how long will the civil war last I guess.
In 2006 the Suni were forced to work with Hezbollah, they were weaker and had no strong foreign backing. should the FSA win the situation might be very different.
@Arabian Legend
WTF? I have been working my A$$ off ,6 freaking months without a single break! You're lucky.

Yes, they are old. Haven't seen the upgraded ones though:

I havent seen anything but Dvina's, and Neva's (i think) in all of those bases. Maybe i missed something.

Syria has S-300 systems as well. They were successful enough to shoot down Turkish plains iirc.

Yeah, i know. I was talking about systems in bases raided by FSA. Nothing but old soviet junk from the 60s. Maybe they moved them closer to Damascus, dont know.

one more thing, Israel hit Syria few years ago, if I remember corectly. And AA stayed silent. Why?

Report: Syrian missiles to be launched next Israeli breach - Israel News, Ynetnews

The Lebanese Almayadeen TV channel, affiliated with Hezbollah, cited Syrian sources which claim Damascus authorized Palestinian groups in the Golan Heights to operate against Israel.

In addition, the sources referred to an uncorroborated report about missiles being deployed and aimed at Israel. They said the missiles will be launched in case of any Israeli breach into Syria.

In addition, the sources referred to an uncorroborated report about missiles being deployed and aimed at Israel. They said the missiles will be launched in case of any Israeli breach into Syria.

Tonight those missiles are a goner.

I havent seen anything but Dvina's, and Neva's (i think) in all of those bases. Maybe i missed something.

Yeah, i know. I was talking about systems in bases raided by FSA. Nothing but old soviet junk from the 60s. Maybe they moved them closer to Damascus, dont know.

one more thing, Israel hit Syria few years ago, if I remember corectly. And AA stayed silent. Why?

You see there S-125M Pechora, 2K12 Kub, 9K33 Osa/AKM/Saman, SA-13, 9K37 Buk, Shilka-4 and SA-22. Short and Meduim range air defense systems.

[MENTION=146452]
WTF? I have been working my A$$ off ,6 freaking months without a single break! You're lucky.

Unfortunately that doesn't mean no more Suppositories.:lol: <assigned to pedia..... that is a big deal itself, dealing with kids :girl_wacko::girl_wacko: like dat all da time....

Back
Top Bottom