What's new

Israel launches air strikes on Syria

terrorist trash coordinating with zionist, knew where the israelis were going to strike. Saudi family must be proud ********.com - Fsa camera position filming israeli strike from inside the neighborhood

terrorist trash coordinating with zionist, knew where the israelis were going to strike. Saudi family must be proud ********.com - Fsa camera position filming israeli strike from inside the neighborhood

Israel striking syria what has Saudi to do with this?

Thank God I didn't become a Dr ._.
Unfortunately that doesn't mean no more Suppositories.:lol: <assigned to pedia..... that is a big deal itself, dealing with kids :girl_wacko::girl_wacko: like dat all da time....
@BLACKEAGLE @Arabian Legend @JUBA @al-Hasani @Hazzy997
Al-Manar TV:-
Israel targeted fields farm poultry & Tea factory
:rofl:

Those Zionist Saudis :lol:
^
He thinks that KSA is controlled by a bunch of gangsters :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yzd Khalifa

nope, was just pointing out they have at least that one decent system.

As for the Shia and Suni working together well I see your point. I can imagine both of those factions working together in a similar way to Hamas and the Islamic Jihad groups in Gaza. I am not sure if there would be Hizbollah in the aftermath if this will go on. What do you think are the chances that after Asad will be gone the FSA would go after Hezbollah?
I am pretty confident that if the Lebanese Suni would get heavily involved in the conflict then the difference between operations in Lebanon and Syria would become even more hazy.

one more thing, Israel hit Syria few years ago, if I remember correctly. And AA stayed silent. Why?

Don't expect an official explanation, but as speculations go it is likely to be due to electronic warfare. I remember that Russia recalled the system (or visited it?) after the incident to evaluate what happened.

They will attack Syria again, when is the question. How many ready-to-fire missiles does Syria have now?

many, however Asad wouldn't want to retaliate too hard since Israel has the power to wipe out his remaining control easily.

I hope it's over, the zionists will do anything to gain power in whatever situation they can.

1. I am Guessing Israel wouldn't want to pull the rope too far and force Asad to react.
2. Since most likely the target were game-changing weapons to Hezbollah it makes sense that should shipments like these be sent again Israel would strike.
3. Hezbollah is helping Asad, so Asad is compelled to help Hezbollah in return, they probably demand those weapons. Good chance that they will try to make the transfer again.
4. probably not over.

Thank God I didn't become a Dr ._.

@BLACKEAGLE @Arabian Legend @JUBA @al-Hasani @Hazzy997
Al-Manar TV:-
Israel targeted fields farm poultry & Tea factory
:rofl:

Those Zionist Saudis :lol:

^
He thinks that KSA is controlled by a bunch of gangsters :coffee:

350x700px-LL-9c4230a9_shaq-laugh.gif

According to the analysis from Martin, Israel's air strike was attempted to destroy Syria's warehouse that hides Iran's shipment of the Fateh-110 missiles to Hezbollah. :coffee:

****** traitor is chatting on israeli TV. If common arabs can sell out its not hard to believe arab kings would too. ********.com - FSA Spokesman on Israeli Channel 2: FSA Was Desperate, Israeli Strikes Very Very Helpful

what did your kings father do again?

I know, you are mad these days, I'll spare you.. ;)

I'm against the actions that have been carried out by the Israeli regime ,but when it comes to brutality Assad has shown no mercy toward the Syrians. Interestingly, you might believe that the Airstrike helped the FSA much ,but you obviously are dead wrong, The Israelis are willing to lose many many many lives to prevent Hezbollah from acquiring lethal weapons.

However, I must say that the Airstrike must have had some connection of a human-developed intelligence gatherings.

****** traitor is chatting on israeli TV. If common arabs can sell out its not hard to believe arab kings would too. ********.com - FSA Spokesman on Israeli Channel 2: FSA Was Desperate, Israeli Strikes Very Very Helpful

@Battle of Kursk
No, the FSA won't come after Hezboallh. They will fight till Assad leaves for good and all. Other than that, Iran has already prepared new strategies for the post-Assad regional alliance. They will agressively concentrate on Iraq and Yemen ,and Southern Lebanon.

If this is true, this is traitorous to the whole Muslim umma. But let us not rule out that this may be a one man thing.

&#7716;ashsh&#257;sh&#299;n;4248208 said:
What's up with Mosa's avatar? Now BeyondHeretic is gonna inbox him as well :rofl:

Dunno what @Mosamania was thinking.

Back
Top Bottom