What's new

Israel launches air strikes on Syria

you guys are on the same side

164972_591540354214170_1617717926_n.jpg

speaks volumes.^^

this guy Hasan Rastanawi has one statment as a "spokesman" on the internet. This one.

LOL..Man, no disrespect to my Arab brothers here, can happen to anyone, but this vid is hilarious..The cameraman`s laughter made me laugh more and more

We laugh at them " Nomadic Bedouins " so I guess I'm not surprised seeing you enjoy a laugh. Don't worry we urbanized many and we working on the rest now. ;)

First of all many were upgraded and new radars were also bought.
Also F-16 and F-15 are also not exactly new planes they are from 70-es early 80-es.
That site is covered by some dozen SA-6 systems. Which are quite potent.

If by many you mean SA-3's. Which may or may not have been. Yeah, that would be "many" rolleyes.

And like I said how many of those old sam's you claimed where even active before the war ? Even if by some miracle half of them where active even less would be by now due to the civil war.

Not that it really matters their old and IDF is well familiar with them.

I'd think even the oldest F-16 and F-15 in IDF service had plenty upgrades throughout their lifetime I assume. And would be carrying state of the art jamming pods. Isreal certainly has the money for it.

They have plenty Osa's. And if SA-17 and SA-22 are not enough even to cover even Damascus with suburbs, then I dont know why Syrians wasted money at them at all.

Couple of SA-17 and SA-22 batteries would cover Damascus. But I don't see good chunk of Assads most potent SAM's soley being wasted on Damascus. With a lot of other locations needing to be covered.

Syrias Sam cover is full of enormous this point if not worse.

164972_591540354214170_1617717926_n.jpg

speaks volumes.^^

i could say the same for KSA, jordan and Egypt. What KSA done other than reward israel's biggest supporter with billions? Lol at blackeagle for liking the picture aren't you at peace with israel and remind me what did you king's father do to betray syria and Egypt, you seem not to mention it for some reason. Israelis and Saudis seem to be on the same page when it comes to syria, this forum is evident of that. Can't liberate Palestine which won't last long at this rate so instead focuses 100% on a heavily sanctioned country 30 plus years and you only seem confident when Israel's Gaurdians back ...You must be proud, i guess that's what the foreign engineered skyscrapers are for, hiding a country's failings. Assad is Hezbollah's lifeline and that's more than enough. A lot of the credit of 2006 war goes to syria.

i could say the same for KSA, jordan and Egypt. What KSA done other than reward israel's biggest supporter with billions? Lol at blackeagle for liking the picture aren't you at peace with israel and remind me what did you king's father do to betray syria and Egypt, you seem not to mention it for some reason. Israelis and Saudis seem to be on the same page when it comes to syria, this forum is evident of that. Can't liberate Palestine which won't last long at this rate so instead focuses 100% on a heavily sanctioned country 30 plus years and you only seem confident when Israel's Gaurdians back ...You must be proud, i guess that's what the foreign engineered skyscrapers are for, hiding a country's failings. Assad is Hezbollah's lifeline and that's more than enough. A lot of the credit of 2006 war goes to syria.

It's not about Israel, it's about you. :)

israhell going into Syria once again. See it is promoting mass killing by trying to boost "morale" of rebel fighters.

And the US is thinking of arming them.

This isnt crime at all is it? Rather than let one side dis arm or run out of "steam" or "gas" so an end can be put to it, you are wanting to arm them so the mass killings can be continued.

What the hell happened to North Korea? Launch an attack on the US please.

Come on Iran "wipe" israhell off - if this is not evidence for you fools I dont know what is.

israhell + USA (United Slaughtering Association) = HELL / DEVIL

i could say the same for KSA, jordan and Egypt. What KSA done other than reward israel's biggest supporter with billions? Lol at blackeagle for liking the picture aren't you at peace with israel and remind me what did you king's father do to betray syria and Egypt, you seem not to mention it for some reason.

No you can't say the same about KSA, Jordan nor Egypt, because neither one of them killed their own people instead of their so called enemy like Asshead is doing right now, Asshead regime just got bombed for the third time by the so called zionists, what did he do ? he respond by bombing more Syrian cities while the so called zionists are happier than ever

Asshead family ruled Syria for 40+ years, what did they do to retake Golan ? nothing, for 40+ years not a single bullet was fired by Asshead toward Golan, his warplanes and battle tanks only work against his unarmed people

A lot of the credit of 2006 war goes to syria.

A credit for completely destroying Lebanon's infrastructure that is, not to mention thousands of dead Lebanese while Hezbollah blind rockets killed only tens of Israelis and most of then were Arabs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol are you saying Israel and The US would ever welcome an Islamic govr to take over.?

The purpose of the fighting is to divide Syrian society into different sections. Hopefully Shias against Sunnis or based on tribal divisions. Then the country shall be weakened to the point that it shall not pose a threat to Israel.

Libyan picture should be kept in mind.

update: Israel bombs Hezbollah positions inside Syria to discourage them from engaging FSA , there were no weapon convoys and chemical weapons were an excuse , the US ordered this

Back
Top Bottom