What's new

Israel launches air strikes on Syria

The obsession of meddling in the Arab and Sunni world will have its consequences. It already caused consequences and more is to follow.

How about the Farsi involvement in Iraq? to my understanding Iran was supporting by arms and training the Shiites in Iraq in the semi civil war. As far as I know there were no direct consequences from the Suni-Arabs. I can extrapolate from that how it led to the Iranians over extending themselves in Syria (though the outcome is still shrouded in fog).

It seems like in the past decade it is the Shiits who have the upper hand, Iraq's leadership changing hands from Suini to shiits (through actions of USA, but nonetheless...), Lebanon demography shifting to Shiite majority. Through the strengthening alliance with Asad Iran could create a Shiite controlled belt from eastern Iran to the Mediterranean.
All that in the time that the important Suni state of Egypt is wavering economically.

I am sure that many here have much better understanding than me concerning those issues, what do you think?

what I see is some tank carriers, some civilian vehicles and AD defense systems, which all of them existed around the base, as I said if your military was filming the operation you should show the moment of hitting images, not just images which god know when have been taken and are more like Google map images.
After 50 years footages will be released perhaps.

this has been a missed target operation, and that's the reason Israel launched an attack on this base again, but another humiliation for your pilots.
you have heard these names right? shmuel azar and eason ghari.
OK you can think that Israeli pilots missed that building. If it helps against your buthurt. :) But you cant deny it was a nice caraboom.

Isn't that like saying, " I fancy myself as the world policeman". !!!
Albeit I'm no fan of the Syrian regime but did any attack ever mounted on Israel from Syria.....every action invites a reaction...the world would be a lot safer without an aggressor. !!
We cant be an aggressor since we are already in state of war with Syria. And we are not those who started that war.

There is already Arab unity among Sunni Arabs which form 90 percent of all Arabs, your dumb Ajami carpet seller and donkey. You belong in the Kazakh steppe where you came from and no Arab or Sunni cares what an tiny minority of sect members say or think anyway. Worry about your own artificial country that is ruled by Mullah's who oppress the Kurds, Baluch, Arabs, Azeris and Turkmen and have stolen their lands!

Go flog yourself and cry cockroach.

Stay away from Arab lands or you will return as a cockroach as many of you did before.

2zye8hj.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD8MoSFO44k

Q) After watching the above video, fill the gap with the correct answer:

First response of SAA after Israeli raids on it's headquarters in the Capital was by bombarding............ .

A- Israel
B- FSA
c- Syrian cities and towns

:P

No cheating guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought you said you would stop posting in this thread for now you dirty lizard eater? You just came back cuz your s.hit dirty deserts were too hot to be in ? Anyway you have a perfect opportunity to make yourself a shaheed in syria and get your hairy 72 male virgins. Let me rub it again in your inferior bedouin illiterate face... only place for arab unity is the grave that assad has dug for you hehehehe.

Hossein... i have nothing to do with a bache mojahed like you. Go discuss politics with your fellow camp ashraf brothers hehe
i did post enough anti Mek posts in this forum
so your propaganda lies keep it in your mouth

Than Syria has no trust in you. A direct attack to Syria's sovereignty and no response from Syria.
our defense agreement is based on the request of each other, which so far they didn't request it.

they have used both missile and airplanes, Syrian media talks about hitting Israeli planes and channel 10 Israel announced that the fate of 2 of their pilots is unknown. Israel doesn't dare to send it's ground forces against a real military like Syria, and they have no way to extract them( if they remain alive).
I have an exclusive information for you: actually Syria shot down 26 Israel planes. 5 were shot down by Stealth fighter Kaker-313, 5 were shot down by Bavar-373 and remaining 16 ejected when saw Kaker-313 in the air.

our defense agreement is based on the request of each other, which so far they didn't request it.

I even posted it for that turk yet he quickly came and posted some nonesense. Defence pact will get activitated if one of the two countries get involved in a official war.

I can only expect this from you becuz you are the people who take Ali (R.A.) above the level of a prophet and some of you even compare Ali (R.A.) to Allah.

I thought you said you would stop posting in this thread for now you dirty lizard eater? You just came back cuz your s.hit dirty deserts were too hot to be in ? Anyway you have a perfect opportunity to make yourself a shaheed in syria and get your hairy 72 male virgins. Let me rub it again in your inferior bedouin illiterate face... only place for arab unity is the grave that assad has dug for you hehehehe.

Go flog yourself and cry Kazakh nomad. Don't you have some carpets to sell or ride on your donkey? Enjoying the sanctions and the failed state that is called Iran? I don't hope your Mullah's have touched you in places that have damaged you for life. I hear that they like doing that. You are a tiny sect. You will always be that.

My lineage is the Hasemite lineage and the oldest lineage in the world. All the way to Prophet Ibrahim (as) and Adem (as) and Hawwa (as).

Still crying about the Arab conquest Ajami?

The Syrian opposition will deal with you sect members. I don't even need to raise a finger. I will do my job through spreading the message do as will millions of others.

Regarding suicide bombers then your artificial and Mullah regime champions in that discipline. How many thousands of little children did you send to the front to blow themselves up or how many thousands where used as cannon fodder? All done by the state and not the act of individual maniacs! All state-organized even!

Here is your suicide brigade:

Iran's Suicide Brigades: Terrorism Resurgent :: Middle East Quarterly

Here you have an 13 year old Iranian suicide bomber that is a hero all over Iran, LOL.

Mohammad Hossein Fahmideh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

His grave is even a site of pilgrimage. I guess one more pagan ritual will not hurt your sect.

It's a shame that your dirty Mullah's did not give you a key straight to hell before you were send to battle against the Iraqi forces.

There is already Arab unity among Sunni Arabs which form 90 percent of all Arabs, your dumb Ajami carpet seller and donkey. You belong in the Kazakh steppe where you came from and no Arab or Sunni cares what an tiny minority of sect members say or think anyway. Worry about your own artificial country that is ruled by Mullah's who oppress the Kurds, Baluch, Arabs, Azeris and Turkmen and have stolen their lands!

Go flog yourself and cry cockroach.

Stay away from Arab lands or you will return as a cockroach as many of you did before.
haha funny gulf africans, i somethimes even doubt are you central-africans or arabs?
Anyways your stupid opinion doesnt change anything, Iran will support the Shia muslims and the axis of resistance. EVEN if USA decides to change its behaviour.

Another thing I wanted to add, Martyr Fahmide blew up a tank and was a fighter/soldier in a war. Never would an Iranian act as civilian and blow up innocent people. Also beheading is not part of our culture. It's typical part of salafi creed, other non-arabs and non-salafi-arabs/non-salafists like persians or kurds for example never do such animalistic deeds, it's abnormal

Than Syria has no trust in you. A direct attack to Syria's sovereignty and no response from Syria.
Syria is at the moment busy with stepping on roaches. Unfortunately the king-roach Israel abuses this situation.

I even posted it for that turk yet he quickly came and posted some nonesense. Defence pact will get activitated if one of the two countries get involved in a official war.

I will simply it for you than maybe you can understand.

- Israel attacks Syria.

- Syria has to retaliate but Syria is not strong enough to take Israel.

- Syria has defense agreement with Iran for this purpose if don't have enough firepower you call for your allies.

- Syria has the right to decleare war to Israel and call help from Iran, but Syria know Iran won't be any of help. So Syria does nothing.

Why always dumb people accuse others for dumbness. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom