What's new

Israel launches air strikes on Syria

Israel kicked Assad's *** 3 times till yet but this coward's armed forces and Shabeeha thugs are busy in massacring innocent civilians. Let's wait and watch when the champions of Islam and Palestine cause (Assad, Hiballat and Majoos Iran) respond to these attacks or will never dare to respond.

it is funny that this Yamani camel rider calls Iran faild country ! Do you have a the thing that can be called country ?
half of your so called country is under control of Al-Qaeda and the other half is under our Shia brother Houthis..

Iran supports in terrorism ? So look the Al-Qaeda most of them are from your so called country and Saudi Arabia!

your country man now are in Afghanistan fighting for Taliban and kill innocent Afghan and Pakistani children.

Taliban brainwashed innocent Afghan and Pakistani children in school supported by Saudi Arabia money and turned them against their countryman ......every where that you guys arrive the death and savagery enter !

Queen Sheba

you need to learn the difference between mythology and history !

Semitic culture is the oldest in the world. Open a history books. Queen Sheba alone predates any Persian culture. The word Persian did not even exist at that time, LOL.

Asians is not a race, dumbo. Arabs are Asians as well. Europeans have nothing to do with you people.

In fact the first Europeans, ancient Greeks and Romans, came to Southern Europe from current day Levant/Near East. Arab/Semitic lands. This is why many Greek/Cypriot/Italian people have the same genetics as current day Arabs (J1, J2 etc.).

LOL, a 13 year old soldier. So suicide bombers are heroes now? Funny. I suggest that you people blow yourself up now. Preferably against your enemies. Then the poison of the Middle East might be removed.
Yeah yeah yeah... semites were this that, but saudis are central africans (google saudi soccer team, 70% have black slave ancestors :yahoo:). Semite slaves were gassed by german indo-europeans in world war 2 and they killed many arabs because of gulf cowards (who have slave ancestry). Hahaha now when i start your version of stories you cry... uhhh uhhhhh Indo-Europeans have nothing to do with Iranians.
Semites have nothing do with black saudi africans you lizard hunter hahah

Dont ******* start this racial stories about pumitic somitic cause I have 100's of them for you.

Semitic culture is the oldest in the world. Open a history book. Queen Sheba alone predates any Persian culture. The word Persian did not even exist at that time, LOL.

Asians is not a race, dumbo. Arabs are Asians as well. Europeans have nothing to do with you people.

In fact the first Europeans, ancient Greeks and Romans, came to Southern Europe from current day Levant/Near East. Arab/Semitic lands. This is why many Greek/Cypriot/Italian people have the same genetics as current day Arabs (J1, J2 etc.).

LOL, a 13 year old soldier. So suicide bombers are heroes now? Funny. I suggest that you people blow yourself up now. Preferably against your enemies. Then the poison of the Middle East might be removed.

That cow worshipper was just probably raped while writing that funny post. You have a great imagination cow worshipper. I will give you that. Take a bath next time. I can smell the dirty smell from here. Did you drink, you know what, from the cow you worship?

self delete

That moment when Israel and Arab countries are on the same page,as they have always been,covertly or not,since 1973.
They are all the same,with same goals,only with different language,one Hebrew and one Arabic.
They funny thing is,they all blame Syria for not responding to the attack,but none of them have even raised a finger against Israel since their humiliating defeat in 1973 and 1967.

Semitic culture is the oldest in the world. Open a history book. Queen Sheba alone predates any Persian culture.

Just because something is old, doesn't mean it's good. A piece of fossilised donkey turd from 10,000 BC is older then the Mona Lisa. Doesn't make it more valuable. Same comparison can be made between your desert culture and Iranian culture.

Its not my call but i think @Era_923 mate you should do some cleaning...Too much of racism and hatred going on here..And also lots of off-topic posts obviously

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because something is old, doesn't mean it's good. A piece of fossilised donkey turd from 10,000 BC is older then the Mona Lisa. Doesn't make it more valuable. Same comparison can be made between your desert culture and Iranian culture.
It's just the continuation of the sumerian culture, which the semites copied. There were old Elamite, Sumerian and recently discovered indus valley civilizations.

Dont go into semitic/pemitic discussions because this is the way this lizard hunter negroid saudi tries to fight against his inferiority (google saudi soccer team, 70% of saudis are descent of black slaves, afterwards named zanj/zinj people who revolted against slavery haha).

Yeah, I know. Your Kazakh culture is not much to brag about. Afro-Arabs make up 10 percent of the population of KSA. There is nothing wrong with that. Blacks make up 15 percent of the entire American population and they also dominate sport. Be it American football and basketball considering their numbers. That's because Black people are known to be the most athletic and powerful athletes. That's hardly a surprise.

I read genetics and do not care what a illiterate user thinks. Your opinion does not matter anything anyway.

Also learn English. You are hardly understandable. Don't they teach English in Iran? I heard that the Mullah's teach Arabic which is a good thing. Then you might learn a world language.

Yeah..Indonesia is the biggest one :D

Well, Indonesia and Turkey have a slightly bigger GDP (both KSA, Turkey and Indonesia) are in the top 20 in the world in terms of GDP far ahead of any other Muslim/Middle Eastern countries. In fact all 3 are situated between number 20-15. The point though is that KSA is a much more developed country than let's say Indonesia. The reason why the GDP is higher is because they have a population of 230 million. So not comparable. Same with Turkey who has a population that is 2.5 timers bigger.

Also it is less developed (Turkey) overall. Especially the rural and Kurdish areas.

Lastly some people regard Turkey as a European country while others do not.

Now we know the truth face of this dirty and smelly cow worshipper. Go worship your 1000 different Gods pagan. Worry about all the HUNDRED OF MILLIONS of starving Indians (most in the world) and nearly 800 MILLION poor people. Make sure not to get raped while writing the reply.

Let's also not forget that there are 3 million Indians in Arab lands. I wonder why they emigrated?

:lol:

99,9 percent of the world's countries would exceed India in every single department if they had such a big population! :lol:

We don't need monkeys/animals. We already have you around here to entertain us. I can already smell the dirt and slums through my computer screen in that unknown India slum city of yours. I wonder if the dirty Ganges river where you burn humans go through your city? After all dirt is synonymous with India.

Back
Top Bottom