What's new

Israel launches air strikes on Syria

That moment when Israel and Arab countries are on the same page,as they have always been,covertly or not,since 1973.

They are all the same,with same goals,only with different language,one Hebrew and one Arabic.
Not cool :fie:
Terrorists are terrorists, to simplify it for you my friend, take Qaeda as an example, they have been fighting USA and Israel, but no one blamed us or other for being on the same page with them for fighting Qaeda. The same thing goes with your intimate relations with the USA in Iraq and Afghanistan, and not to forget the little help you got from I.S.R.A.E.L in the 80s to fight Iraq.:ashamed:
They funny thing is,they all blame Syria for not responding to the attack,but none ofthem have even raised a finger against Israel since their humiliating defeat in 1973 and 1967.

Actually, not an inch from GCC, Jordan or Egypt is occupied by Israel, and as far as I remember, Israel have not dared to attack us since 1973 victory. It's only Bashar the joke who sold Al-Golan and hasn't dared to get back one inch since then.

And By the by, if I were you, I would never use wards like "humiliating" and "defeats" regarding our countries. Consider it a friendly advice. :)

:omghaha:

I never posted any picture of myself on the internet and certainly not on a public forum, Kazakh nomad. Nor do I know that forum. In fact I am only a member of a football forum and Arabic forums apart from this one.
I keep pictures to Facebook, Gypsy. Secondly I, like any other Hashemite, am Middle Eastern looking and I am certainly not small but tall like most Hejazis. I am 1.91 cm tall. Also I am only interested in women so find a Iranian gay that can entertain you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VO-BwkiQ68

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKuT3fnZLnc

:lol: I can just imagine the sissy Persian language. So fitting, LOL!

Not cool :fie:
Terrorists are terrorists, to simplify it for you my friend, take Qaeda as an example, they have been fighting USA and Israel, but no one blamed us or other for being on the same page with them for fighting Qaeda. The same thing goes with your intimate relations with the USA in Iraq and Afghanistan, and not to forget the little help you got from I.S.R.A.E.L in the 80s to fight Iraq.:ashamed:

Actually, not an inch from GCC, Jordan or Egypt is occupied by Israel, and as far as I remember, Israel have not dared to attack us since 1973 victory. It's only Bashar the joke who sold Al-Golan and hasn't dared to get back one inch since then.

And By the by, if I were you, I would never use wards like "humiliating" and "defeats". Consider it a friendly advice. :)

The Child-Murderer is a living joke. Israel has occupied the Golan Heights for years and he has done nothing. Neither after the recent attacks. Great "axis of resistance".:omghaha:

I thought Iran said an attack on Syria is like an Attack on Iran !

Israel bombed Asshead 3 times already so where the hell is the dirty Mullahs ? LMAO

Israel bombed Asshead 3 times already so where the hell is the dirty Mullahs ? LMAO

they are sitting in the middle of the saudi desert

arabia_zB711_16298.jpg

:omghaha:

4v68sh.png

Seeing hallucinations is a bad thing. For all you know I might be Icelandic, American or Indian. Post that supposed picture if it ever existed. Go along.

I believe Iran said that an attack on Syria was an attack on Iran,where is Iran?

The Kazakh Nomads/Gypsies are busy touching little boys.

I thought Iran said an attack on Syria is like an Attack on Iran !

The Kazakh Nomads here are ready to self-explode like their 13 year old suicide bomber that is a national hero and his grave is a pilgrimage site!:omghaha:

Pagans don't change overnight I guess.

Semitic culture is the oldest in the world. Open a history book. Queen Sheba alone predates any Persian culture. The word Persian did not even exist at that time, LOL.

Asians is not a race, dumbo. Arabs are Asians as well. Europeans have nothing to do with you people.

In fact the first Europeans, ancient Greeks and Romans, came to Southern Europe from current day Levant/Near East. Arab/Semitic lands. This is why many Greek/Cypriot/Italian people have the same genetics as current day Arabs (J1, J2 etc.).

LOL, a 13 year old soldier. So suicide bombers are heroes now? Funny. I suggest that you people blow yourself up now. Preferably against your enemies. Then the poison of the Middle East might be removed.

That cow worshipper was just probably raped while writing that funny post. You have a great imagination cow worshipper. I will give you that. Take a bath next time. I can smell the dirty smell from here. Did you drink, you know what, from the cow you worship?

Go read about Jiroft civilization and Shahre-sukhteh (Burned city) and you sea which is older and more advanced . Iranic culture or Semitic culture and j2 is not Semite at all it is iranic

Why did he post his pic? Were there other male camels on the thread who he wanted to impress?

In that forum he was pretending to be Iraqi. He was saying the exact same stuff he is here. About semetic culture and civilization and Kazakh nomads. Word for word same guy. Anyway the Iraqis figured out he was a Saudi/Yemeni and a fake Iraqi. So he posted a picture to try and prove he is Iraqi. Well that idea severely backfired lol.

As far as I am concerned, I don't care who stops the ongoing slaughtering machine of people in Syria, be it Lucifer himself, Israel or anybody else, all I care about is to stop it. It's funny how Iranians here are crying over an Israeli raid after they have been supporting slaughtering Muslims for 3 years, mainly children and women. History will not forgive you guys.

Back
Top Bottom