What's new

Israel launches air strikes on Syria

and you are believing him , a army General would be with weapons convoy from Syria to Lebanon or a army general would be killed and his govt. would remain silent and he is giving reference of Israel news media :omghaha:

You idiot, the news article quotes a report by UK's Sunday times.

Because he re-elects himself. Usually with 99% of the votes. It's not realistic. He can't stay after the crimes his army committed. And the syrian people won't accept him. They want an end to the decades long family rule. There isn't real reform and there's a court for political opponents. Now it's too late for any reform. But he's not the government to support. You Iranians may not know but I do.

As for Bahrain, I know about that. I'm critical of KSA as well. And I am very critical on Israel. Obviously anyone who knows me here can tell that regardless of the scenario I am always anti Israel.
did I forget to mention under U.N observation, or you just skipped that? How can Asad change the votes if it's under observation, with magic?
and as I said Syria accepted this plan long before you can say it's too late, but let me tell you something, F$A which practically is replaced with foreign terrorists would never win this war, It will continue this way, you accuse the Syrian government of massacre, and we will accuse the F$A of massacre. with your plan the only looser in this infinite war would be the Syrian refugees.

did I forget to mention under U.N observation, or you just skipped that? How can Asad change the votes if it's under observation, with magic?
and as I said Syria accepted this plan long before you can say it's too late, but let me tell you something, F$A which practically is replaced with foreign terrorists would never win this war, It will continue this way, you accuse the Syrian government of massacre, and we will accuse the F$A of massacre. with your plan the only looser in this infinite war would be the Syrian refugees.

The funny thing is I did a project on the Syrian refugees. But regarding the elections, they did a parliamentary election and they don't give a breakdown on the vote from areas such as Homs. He discloses the majority of the cities where they are against him. Bro, you don't know. You may think you do but he's corrupt. This is like the USA supporting corrupt leaders and it ends with a backlash against them. No doubt the conflict isn't near it's end yet. But the Syrian army and government will eventually have to come to a solution or they have done to them what they did to their people. I assure you again the elections are barely monitored, since its very dangerous for them there and they wouldn't include cities where there are opposition to him.

Lol, what is that Iranian Mullah talking about. First of all every single "election" in Syrian history have been a farce. The Child-Murderer has been elected with 99,9 % of the votes every single time. Anyway that's not the point.

The stupidity of that Iranian tool reaches a new level when he talks about elections DURING A WAR ZONE and genocide that his dirty sect exemplified by the Iranian Mullah's support and arm. Just a few days ago 200 innocent Sunni Arabs, women, children and infants were massacred and their dirty mouth piece PressTV and the Syrian Child-Murderer TV tried to portray it as a massacre of the honorable Syrian opposition but they failed miserably since there is footage of Child-Murderers being behind that massacre.

Go make elections in Iran before meddling in the Arab world and give freedom to all the minorities (Kurds, Baluch, Azeri, Arabs, Turkmen etc.) that you oppress and whose lands you have stolen! Make your people protest and do not massacre them as in 2009, tool!

Do not worry about us Arabs and Sunnis. You are not welcome in our lands and we do not need your "help" or rather say poison.

The funny thing is I did a project on the Syrian refugees. But regarding the elections, they did a parliamentary election and they don't give a breakdown on the vote from areas such as Homs. He discloses the majority of the cities where they are against him. Bro, you don't know. You may think you do but he's corrupt. This is like the USA supporting corrupt leaders and it ends with a backlash against them. No doubt the conflict isn't near it's end yet. But the Syrian army and government will eventually have to come to a solution or they have done to them what they did to their people. I assure you again the elections are barely monitored, since its very dangerous for them there and they wouldn't include cities where there are opposition to him.
all of your words are based on prejudges (a big sin in Islam), they will do that, they will do this. If they did F$A continues the war, at least you had done what you could done.

for the last I just refer to words of our revolution leader "Imam Khomeini" who said: "If you want to know if you're in the right path, then look at your enemy's statements about you, if they are praising you, then be aware that something is wrong with you".

hmmm, can you provide a source that the U.N held observations over the elections? because that's a lie. farther more Syrian law dictates that the president must come from the Ba'at party, effectively Asad was running against no competition. The last point is that he got over 97%. humans are argumentative, I could fathom 85% perhaps even 90% but 97%? come on.

Don't be ridiculous.

all of your words are based on prejudges (a big sin in Islam), they will do that, they will do this. If they did F$A continues the war, at least you had done what you could done.

for the last I just refer to words of our revolution leader "Imam Khomeini" who said: "If you want to know if you're in the right path, then look at your enemy's statements about you, if they are praising you, then be aware that something is wrong with you".

They did do parliamentary elections with 250 seats and refused to show a breakdown on the votes in areas such as Homs. I'm not prejudging, this happened in 2012.

Good for you that you like your leader. That's not my point, but you can't speak like that and expect Arabs to be reasonable when you speak as if Syria is your country. So that's all I'm going to tell you and you should consider that. We know how the 'elections' work in Syria and we know what our people and the Syrian people want. The majority of course.

I tried to get AlHasani to also be more reasonable but you have to cooperate.

Lol, what is that Iranian Mullah talking about. First of all every single "election" in Syrian history have been a farce. The Child-Murderer has been elected with 99,9 % of the votes every single time. Anyway that's not the point.

The stupidity of that Iranian tool reaches a new level when he talks about elections DURING A WAR ZONE and genocide that his dirty sect exemplified by the Iranian Mullah's support and arm. Just a few days ago 200 innocent Sunni Arabs, women, children and infants were massacred and their dirty mouth piece PressTV and the Syrian Child-Murderer TV tried to portray it as a massacre of the honorable Syrian opposition but they failed miserably since there is footage of Child-Murderers being behind that massacre.

Go make elections in Iran before meddling in the Arab world and give freedom to all the minorities (Kurds, Baluch, Azeri, Arabs, Turkmen etc.) that you oppress and whose lands you have stolen! Make your people protest and do not massacre them as in 2009, tool!

Do not worry about us Arabs and Sunnis. You are not welcome in our lands and we do not need your "help" or rather say poison.
lizard eater, if iran has managed to sow so much discord between arabs then there is something wrong with you arabs not the other way. You arabs always be dvided no matter if you come here and write 20 pages of arab nationalism lol. You guys are a bunch of divided f.ckers and will remain that inshaaallah lol

lizard eater, if iran has managed to sow so much discord between arabs then there is something wrong with you arabs not the other way. You arabs always be dvided no matter if you come here and write 20 pages of arab nationalism lol. You guys are a bunch of divided f.ckers and will remain that inshaaallah lol

Who cares what a carpet seller and donkey originally from the steppes of Kazakhstan says? You are a foreigner in Arab matters. Better known as Ajami in Arabic.

We Arabs, especially the Sunni Arabs who form 90 percent of all Arabs, want nothing to do with your dirty sect or Iranian Mullah's who are committing genocide against our Muslim and Arab brothers and sisters in Syria in this very moment.

Worry about your own failed country. You don't want another Arab conquest of your lands.

Beautiful avatar of your boyfriend btw.

"If you want to know if you're in the right path, then look at your enemy's statements about you, if they are praising you, then be aware that something is wrong with you".

Funny you should say that, since Israel prefers the safety of Asads regime over some of the factions that fight against him. Indeed for the last 30+ years the Golan was the Israeli border that has seen less action than any other.

Sure, Asad is no friend to Israel, he did arm and support Hezballah even before the Iranians.

Hehe i see my comment hit a sensitive lizard nerve. Good keeo burning arab. Go blow yourself up to get your hairy 72 virgins hehe

hmmm, can you provide a source that the U.N held observations over the elections? because that's a lie. farther more Syrian law dictates that the president must come from the Ba'at party, effectively Asad was running against no competition. The last point is that he got over 97%. humans are argumentative, I could fathom 85% perhaps even 90% but 97%? come on.

Don't be ridiculous.
whether they have done it or not, they can do it now. and the low you are talking about was changed during the politic changes Asad accepted at the beginning of this crisis. observers can be from any country and with high numbers in every cities, Isn't this a better plan?

Sure, Asad is no friend to Israel, he did arm and support Hezballah even before the Iranians.
No it is not possible since Hezbollah was created with the help of Khomeini who wanted to spread Islamic revolution to the region. even if hezbollah never accepted such Valiyat al-faqih for them.

Back
Top Bottom