What's new

Israel Deploys Nuclear Weapons on German-Built Submarines

"Victorious" Nasralla hides like rat under the ground since 2006 and Hezbollah does not fire a bullet towards Israel. Seems Iranian leaders dont want to repeat Nasrallas fate.

LOL. Do they tell you poor gullible people in Israel that Nasralla is hiding under the ground after 2006? LOL.

High tech weapons might not be everything true but they are force multiplier and we need them..I couldnt understand what you are suggesting here..We should quit Nato according to you?

Ofc we need them. What you think that Turks are stupid? We build our own fighter around 1926 and even our own car. If we want we can build the best things but its the goverments that doesnt allowed this because of the corporation between the zionists.

Ofc we need them. What you think that Turks are stupid? We build our own fighter around 1926 and even our own car. If we want we can build the best things but its the goverments that doesnt allowed this because of the corporation between the zionists.

ktCna.gif

someone asked why this thread is in Turkish defense forum. It is normal for you to not understand, because your capacity is not enough to understand.

About the topic, in the middle east Turkiye, Israel and Iran are the important countries. Therefore, there is rivalry among them. Israel has long range missiles, so does Iran and Turkiye improves the long range missiles to balance them. Israel has nuclear weapons, Iran gets closer to have, but Turkiye does not anything but the protection of NATO (In a case of war between Turkiye and Israel (I hope Turkiye does not get involved any war with any country neither today nor in the future) the NATO does not do anything. Maybe NATO may try to convince Israel to not use any nuclear weapon, but, Israel is not such a country to listen to any country). Hence, Turkiye is behind of Israel and Iran. In the future, I think, Turkiye will be ready to develop the nuclear weapon if needed.

HOW THE TURKS SAVED THE JEWS

In the fall of 1921 a Turkish steam ship sailed into New York harbor named the SS Gul Djemal, the name of the ship meant "Beautiful Rose." On that ship, was my great-grandmother Rosa and her brother Eli; their father Isaac had arrived sometime earlier, all were Spanish speakers, all set sail from Turkey.

My family spoke the Spanish language because their ancestors had fled Spain in the late 15th century when the Spanish government committed one of the most heinous acts in history, the ethnic cleansing of the Jewish population of Spain through near-total displacement of its Jews. Although the Jews had existed in Spain prior to the invention of the Spanish language or even the arrival of Christianity, in 1492 they were subject to mass violations of human rights and were forced to flee--or as the Spanish government put it, they would "incur the penalty of death."

In the end, hundreds of thousands of Jews fled Spain, leaving behind what would amount in today's monetary system as billions of dollars in assets. These assets included private property such as homes, furnishings, jewelry, books, family objects, clothing, etc; and communal property such as businesses, real estate, synagogues, etc.

The only reason why I am able to sit here in 2007 and write this essay is because at the time when the Spanish government advised the Jews they would have to flee their homeland or face death, the Sultan of the Ottoman Empire--the leader of the state that existed before the modern Republic of Turkey--allowed my family and our people to seek refugee in his lands, this includes what is today Turkey, Greece, Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, Israel, the Balkans, and other places. Not only were the Jews allowed to go freely, but the Ottoman Empire sent ships to the west to assist the Spanish refugees in their terrible plight.

Sultan Mehemet stated: "Who among you of all my people that is with me, may his God he with him, let him ascend to Constantinople, the site of my royal throne. Let him dwell in the best of the land, each beneath his vine and fig tree, with silver and with gold, with wealth and cattle. Let him dwell in the land, trade in it, and take possession of it."

When the most powerful nation in the world, 15th century Spain, openly and publicly threatened genocide against the Jewish people for the stated crime of practicing their own religion-Judaism, it was a Muslim government, the Ottoman Empire, which stepped in and saved the Jewish people from destruction. It was the Ottoman Empire that saved the Jews of Spain and to a great extent, Portugal, from certain death which the goverment threatened them with.

Unlike the Christian kingdoms of Spain and Portugal, the Ottoman Empire never had a system of government-sponsored hatred against the Jewish people. Even though Jews were dhimmis, the government of the Ottoman Empire never set in place specific targeted anti-Jewish policies such as those that existed in Christian Europe. It is a sad reality that today many people only remember the Ottoman Turks for alleged bad treatment of minorities, when clearly, they have done many positive things that we today hundreds of years later should continue to praise.

The Sultan did save many lives - I am so glad to see this article. Both sides of my family share the same history from Spain to Turkey, although some of my father's people also went to Egypt ( where they, and the other Jews, were slaughtered by *******), some to Romania /Bulgaria, ( where Hitler finally finished them off), and some joined existing family in Israel (then called Palestine), where they still live today. The Sultan of Turkey did indeed treat the Jews more fairly than in other Moslem nations. Our people lived in far better conditions, with less threat to their lives in Turkey than in any other Moslem nation. Yes, his motivations were practical, but he saved many lives. My family was among them. --Alkalai - U.S.A

My friend, I have known about this and in college when I was taking World releigions philosophy calss our teach have also mentioned this and he also said that Jews have given Sultan Mehemet a special title which ment in hebrew " Doing good to Jews even though not being a jew" this title is only been given to hand full of people thru out Jewist history and even how much i researched or look I cannot found that word and if you know it I would be more than happy to re-learn it. --Osman Tavilson (Austin, TX)

Shelomo, this is a great article, thank you for reminding everyone that the Ottoman Empire was one of the fairest and most just empires in the world. Armenians and others like them, like to pretend the Ottomans treated them horribly when the Ottomans actually relocated them away from danger to more peaceful lands away from the front lines and massacres. --Mr. O (Virginia Tech)

My family has a similar story. We Sephardic Jews are all greatful to Turkey for how good they have been to us. --Rachel Salomon (Maryland)

An honest man could say no more and no less. And let us never forget a good deed. --Red (Toronto, Canada)

@500 i wont sit here and teach you about the sophisticated countermeasure syestems and weapons frigates carry. You need to educate yourself

Turks had nothing during end of world war I while the high tech west attacked with everything but still could not defeat us.. Just a little example that your high tech weapons is not everything.
Not defeated? So Turkey won WWI and lost no land and wasn't occupied....good to know. So since you guys won, why are you moaning about Isreal....as it does not exist and you still controll Palestine.

Never underestimate Israel as I have said it will always lead to your defeat in fact over overestimate it. Past defeats of arabs have always been with underestimating israel.

Not defeated? So Turkey won WWI and lost no land and wasn't occupied....good to know. So since you guys won, why are you moaning about Isreal....as it does not exist and you still controll Palestine.

It must be a zionist conspiracy!!! When we have wardrobe malfunction, we look for a zionist conspiracy too..Go figure....

Back
Top Bottom