What's new

Israel Deploys Nuclear Weapons on German-Built Submarines

Milgem has only very short range RAM.
TF100 will have ESSM with range of 40-50 km.
:facepalm:
Milgem will have Mk41 VLS but both RAM and ESSM are countermeasures not main weapons because Milgem is a corvette which built mainly for anti-submarine warfare, weapon configurations may differ

It's hard to explain you things because you don't have naval tradition :/ The reason you will see fewer weapons on ships in bigger navies like ours is because we have plenty of ships to do certain jobs. While Israeli will need fewer ships to do more jobs. Well that can be arranged too :)

Dolphins are a fine example, you are trying to make nuclear strikes from an attack submarine, it's too much burden for the ship. it already has cruise missiles with conventional warheads and heavy torpedoes. This IS a stupid idea I would expect from iran.

and TF100 isnt even built yet It's not sure what weapons we'll put on her.

:facepalm:
Milgem will have Mk41 VLS but both RAM and ESSM are countermeasures not main weapons because Milgem is a corvette which built mainly for anti-submarine warfare, weapon configurations may differ
You brought Milgem as example and now say facepalm to me? You dont have any ships long range SAMs. But even those are very vulnerable to sea skimming jets and missiles.

the thing people dont understand is we are no arab country we are Turks and dont even compare us to little israel , our land size is very good if it was just abit bigger would be better but too big isnt good aswell , us who defeated The British Empire , The French Empire , The Russian Empire , The indians with British , The ghoorka or whatever they are with British , The senegealse or whatever with French , The armenian with Russian , The arabs with British , in a part of the war ( i said part , we lost the whole war as our whole side lost)

the thing people dont understand is we are no arab country we are Turks and dont even compare us to little israel , our land size is very good if it was just abit bigger would be better but too big isnt good aswell , us who defeated The British Empire , The French Empire , The Russian Empire , The indians with British, The ghoorka or whatever they are with British , The senegealse or whatever with French , The armenian with Russian , The arabs with British , in a part of the war ( i said part , we lost the whole war as our whole side lost)

You are a real Turk! and this is not something to be proud of :lol:

If that little c*&t israel didnt get help from England during the first war agains Arabs, they would be vannshed in sea and the world would not see blood every day.

You are a real Turk! and this is not something to be proud of :lol:

You can be proud of that because basically the whole world turned against us and we're still here. Somehow like when Israel was attacked by the Arab countries, but the difference is each of those countries that decided to fight against us was stronger then all of those Arab countries united back then.

the thing people dont understand is we are no arab country we are Turks
Whats wrong with Arabs?

Battle of Konya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Battle of Nezib - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I didn't understand the issue here, whats matter ? essm is pretty good for defence I didn't get anything.

Also isn't that have over 50 km range ?

RIM-66 Standard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry If I said something wrong since I'm not much informed on naval warfare
Standard SM-1 has max range of 46 km.
ESSM - 40-50 km.

The only thing that light me in this artical is this Sentence:
In addition, Israel is considering ordering its seventh, eighth andninth submarines from Germany.
U-216 anyone?
They put picture of U-32 submarine which is not dolphin sub.

dolphin sub:
99242829.jpg

israel buy nuclear submarines for save their country, this is ok.
iran can do this too, any problem ?

hahah idiot ibrahim pasha is albanian stupid little kid , plus he came out of ottoman ranks , i still admire him , he fell out with the sultan and we had battles , doesnt matter better than being a little kid in ottoman empire , if we never saved you know the spanish was stepping on your skull in 1500s , i wish we never , the more people help you the worse they are for you , There are hundres of races that would prefer to be Turk , i hear nobody ever wants to be a Jew

Whats wrong with Arabs?

Battle of Konya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Battle of Nezib - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Standard SM-1 has max range of 46 km.
ESSM - 40-50 km.

Plus israel lost the war in 1973 so why are they talking ? they act like they won the war when they clearly never and they lost all the land from 1967 war idiots

I still don't understand how Israel buying German Subs and installing nukes in them is related to Turkish Defence... :undecided:

They might be related to Turkish Defence by Israel wanting to close the gap between navies of two countries but Turkey is a Nato member and under nuclear umbrella so again it is meaningless against us... :oops:

Wrong. Having nuclear reactors will not help you to built your own nuclear war heads, weapons. To built a nuclear warhead, you need enriched uranium even you need enriched uranium to use in reactors for generating energy.

So you need enriched uranium for both purpose. To get enriched uranium, you must have enriching facility that Turkiye doesn't have and as far as i know, we will not have it.

You may ask, what will we use to generate energy in our reactors? We will buy enriched uranium from Russia under control of IAEA.

EU is not the only fuel for atomic bombs - PU is too.
What makes you think Turkey would ignore the Plutonium route?

Back
Top Bottom