What's new

Israel Deploys Nuclear Weapons on German-Built Submarines

then use the global firepower and educate yourself, we have more german submarines than any country on this planet.

arming dolphins with nuclear warheads will not change the balance in mediterranean. Israeli navy is little more than our coast guard :)

Der Spiegel is going down hill if this passes for their journalisim they could rely on roumor or assumption from retired public servants or they could have just read Janes in feb 2011 and seen the article on the same subject.

If anyone bomb Turkey and destory everything, NATO can't do anything much. If you request Pakistan which is currently working on nuclear submarine silent hunters on the way to rescue Turkey. Nah, forget it. NATO will help you. :lol:

Israel started its Nuclear program in the 1960's and after the Six Day War, it tested the Nuclear on some remote Island off the coast of Africa with the help of South Africa in 1969.

Since 1969, Israel has been a nuclear power. It almost came to use it in 1973 War.

These Dolphin Subs give Israel a 2nd strike capability.

To read more about Israel's Nuclear Program, read this great book by Seymour Hersh:

http://www.amazon.com/Samson-Option...3316/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1338864101&sr=8-1

Israel nuclear weapons are in safer hands than Pakistan and Iran though. Thats why the western is more quiet with Israel, just like with India, China and Russia.
No the Nukes in Israel are not safe cuz sooner or later the Hizbullah or any other terrorist organization especially ALCIA-DA can capture these weapons and brings destruction on the world......:cry:

If anyone bomb Turkey and destory everything, NATO can't do anything much. If you request Pakistan which is currently working on nuclear submarine silent hunters on the way to rescue Turkey. Nah, forget it. NATO will help you. :lol:

You are darned right, attack a NATO country and see what happens.

Der Spiegel is going down hill if this passes for their journalisim they could rely on roumor or assumption from retired public servants or they could have just read Janes in feb 2011 and seen the article on the same subject.
Spiegel was better, they do seem to be going the way of British Tabloids.

No the Nukes in Israel are not safe cuz sooner or later the Hizbullah or any other terrorist organization especially ALCIA-DA can capture these weapons and brings destruction on the world......:cry:

They are already in terrorist hands the Zionists LOL :bunny:

@500 i wont sit here and teach you about the sophisticated countermeasure syestems and weapons frigates carry. You need to educate yourself
Alas frigate is absolutely helpless vs. jets with Harpoons. It may shoot down several Harpoons but then it will be hit. We could buy used Oliver Perry class frigates with no problem, but we did not coz its useless for us.

so once they found out Pakistan has sea-based nuclear deterrent...they decided to go their own way...israel should understand that it is almost 20 times smaller than Pakistan.....2 nukes will wipe out israel...but 2 nukes wont even wipe out one district in Pakistan.

Alas frigate is absolutely helpless vs. jets with Harpoons. It may shoot down several Harpoons but then it will be hit. We could buy used Oliver Perry class frigates with no problem, but we did not coz its useless for us.
You don't understand, frigates have three at least two lines of defenses, aircraft have only one. A single missile if get two close an SM1 will finish the finest F15 you have.

I'm tired of explaining, you will never ever pose a threat to us without proper naval assets the stalemate will continue.

You don't understand, frigates have three at least two lines of defenses, aircraft have only one. A single missile if get two close an SM1 will finish the finest F15 you have.
SM1 has range of 40-50 km, Harpoon - 120-130 km. Even if you shoot down 1, 2, 3 Harpoons 4 will come and finish u.

SM1 has range of 40-50 km, Harpoon - 120-130 km. Even if you shoot down 1, 2, 3 Harpoons 4 will come and finish u.
SM1 is the crap Oliver Hazard Perry class uses, you do not think you would be running the 40 year old frigate with stock equipment do you?

Don't make me explain and think for a second. We have the smallest ship designs that could carry harpoon missiles, why do you think we are making the MİLGEM and planning the TF100? You know i'm right just do as i say and procure some frigates :) Actually we could sell some MİLGEMs to you if you be interested and unlike you we make deliveries in time :)

It must be a zionist conspiracy!!! When we have wardrobe malfunction, we look for a zionist conspiracy too..Go figure....

Man you are a really traitor just with a Turkish mask on. Like almost all the other Zaman Taraf gazetesi yazarlari.

Not defeated? So Turkey won WWI and lost no land and wasn't occupied....good to know. So since you guys won, why are you moaning about Isreal....as it does not exist and you still controll Palestine.

You are deafeted when you surrender or when your two big city's got captured. You know that i am talking about the war of Independence and defeated all that emperialist g*Ys so stop beeing a noob. Go watch Iraq how your little girl american soldiers are crying during a simple conflict.

SM1 is the crap Oliver Hazard Perry class uses, you do not think you would be running the 40 year old frigate with stock equipment do you?

Don't make me explain and think for a second. We have the smallest ship designs that could carry harpoon missiles, why do you think we are making the MİLGEM and planning the TF100? You know i'm right just do as i say and procure some frigates :) Actually we could sell some MİLGEMs to you if you be interested and unlike you we make deliveries in time :)
Milgem has only very short range RAM.
TF100 will have ESSM with range of 40-50 km.

Back
Top Bottom