What's new

Israel Deploys Nuclear Weapons on German-Built Submarines

LOL Iranian is one who every week says we are going to bomb your nuclear facilities?
every week we have some retarded zionists saying stop Iran or we will attack tomorrow, when tomorrow comes they say okay we will wait another week.

pussies bring it on then!!!

LOL Iranian is one who every week says we are going to bomb your nuclear facilities?
Iran started threatening Israel not the vice versa.

Every year you are bringing millions baboons to the streets who are screaming "death to Israel". But you are scarred to send a single soldier against us. Even Kuwait sent soldiers against us but u afraid. All your special forces can do is slaughter student girls in Iran and children in Syria.

every week we have some retarded zionists saying stop Iran or we will attack tomorrow, when tomorrow comes they say okay we will wait another week.
No Israeli official said that.

^^^^^
saying death to Israel is different than saying we will attack Israel.
anyway it was you Israel that fucked yourself. since Iranian people who were against the regime did not really hate Israel but after you killed innocent scientists in Iran then even they now support the regime against you.
You have only yourselves to blame.

its very sad to see a pakistani brother saying these to Turks , Canada changed you alot probably , i dont see you as real representator of Pakistan

Okay, tell me that when NATO annihilates Israel for you if that scenario ever pulled up.

What don't you understand? Do you honestly think NATO will come to help beloved Turkey in a time of a 'real' war? 'Real' as in no Greek/Cyprus issues.

Did you see any NATO country defend you from France's stance on the Armenian issue? No, instead they sided with France.

We're fine with the NATO, its a military organization, does not supposed to be interfere in political issues between two countries.

Ottoman-Turk, you're in great illusion if you really think that NATO will come to your rescue if you ever fight Israel. Don't you understand that NATO is composed of countries that are all pro-Israeli?
The nuclear umbrella for Turkey is to be exploited only when it's vital for NATO members.
If Israel is in war with Turkey, Israel can nuke you guys to death and NATO won't say a single word. Don't really expect NATO to annihilate Israel, even if Israel was the aggressor.
About the topic, as long as Israel has nuclear weapons and we don't, we will never be equals.
Oh, and where is IAEA from this? Oh right I forgot, they're all focusing on Iran's nukes and enriched uranium that is not even more than 27%, when the required enrichment value must be 90%.

Im sure Nato wont help us by bombing israel but they will try to stop , if not as i always said we need a second plan ( maybe we do but i dont no) im sure there is a Plan B for such scenario , in my opinion we should stay with NATO however still make our own Nukes just like UK,France etc

Ottoman-Turk, you're in great illusion if you really think that NATO will come to your rescue if you ever fight Israel. Don't you understand that NATO is composed of countries that are all pro-Israeli?
The nuclear umbrella for Turkey is to be exploited only when it's vital for NATO members.
If Israel is in war with Turkey, Israel can nuke you guys to death and NATO won't say a single word. Don't really expect NATO to annihilate Israel, even if Israel was the aggressor.
About the topic, I think this clearly shows that all countries that are neighbors to Israel. As long as they have nuclear weapons and we don't, we will never be equals.

About the topic, as long as Israel has nuclear weapons and we don't, we will never be equals.
Oh, and where is IAEA from this? Oh right I forgot, they're all focusing on Iran's nukes and enriched uranium that is not even more than 27%, when the required enrichment value must be 90%.

Your comment is good but not very logical in the ending of it. how do you know Iran does not have nukes? after getting 20% enriched U then it is very easy to go from 20% to 90% than it is to go from 3% to 20%. now think about that.
do you think we dont have it because because we dont show it?
Pakistan manages to make a nuke from the p-1 centrifuge and Iran has their 4th gen centrifuge which are I think 20 times more powerful. Iran has nukes but we will never use them first.

NATO is a zionist organisation. They never will help Turkey agains Israel or whatever. They are not even helping us agains PKK. Turkey must take the communist treatment out their mind. Turkey must look to Russia/Iran/Pakistan and leave that g*y club nato.

^^^^^
saying death to Israel is different than saying we will attack Israel.
anyway it was you Israel that fucked yourself. since Iranian people who were against the regime did not really hate Israel but after you killed innocent scientists in Iran then even they now support the regime against you.
You have only yourselves to blame.
You are funny. First you say that Israelis are cowards that afraid to attack Iran. Then you whine that we kill your peaceful bomb making scientists and rocket making generals. :rolleyes:

NATO is a zionist organisation. They never will help Turkey agains Israel or whatever. They are not even helping us agains PKK. Turkey must take the communist treatment out their mind. Turkey must look to Russia/Iran/Pakistan and leave that g*y club nato.
I agree. Join Iran and you will get mega Saageh fighters instead of junk F-35 and super stealth mini submarines instead of inferior 214 :lol:

Nato is combination of zionists, masons, gays, secularists, atheists :cheesy:
You left out Turks. Or are we supposed to think Turks are included in your list?

This is good joke material but perhaps it should be in the "Members' Club" forum, not here...

You are funny. First you say that Israelis are cowards that afraid to attack Iran. Then you whine that we kill your peaceful bomb making scientists and rocket making generals. :rolleyes:
It was not an Israeli that killed them but MEK, we could not retaliate because in the end it was not a Israeli who did it.

I agree. Join Iran and you will get mega Saageh fighters instead of junk F-35 and super stealth mini submarines instead of inferior 214 :lol:
war are not just about the hardware but software too, software is faith and great will power.
not you would understand.
Hezbollah did not need f-35 to kick your *** did they?

Iran started threatening Israel not the vice versa.

Every year you are bringing millions baboons to the streets who are screaming "death to Israel". But you are scarred to send a single soldier against us. Even Kuwait sent soldiers against us but u afraid. All your special forces can do is slaughter student girls in Iran and children in Syria.

No Israeli official said that.

Why do you even bother replying to these baboons, they are by definition retards, are you a cognitive psychologist? im not, therefore i cannot constructively communicate with retards.

Back
Top Bottom