What's new

Israel Deploys Nuclear Weapons on German-Built Submarines

Israeli subs have large 650-mm torpedo tubes. They are more than enough to carry some 200 kt nuclear cruise missiles.
And that's what i call small, tactical and single warhead on a moderate range cruise missile. It's a child's toy compared to trident and typhoon and other fancy stuff.

You don't need those surely, israel has more than enough aircraft to deliver the same payload. You are no global player, you will never sail for blue seas and you don't have enemies overseas. It's pointless. I'd say you should spend your money on getting better surface ships you may get your arses kicked if you pick a fight with us :)

Turkey can only get Nuclear Weapons from Illegal Sources like Pakistan. Otherwise Turkey Doesn't have the Capability to Anything in the Nuclear Field.
What is illegal with Pakistan? Anyway, we are under NATO's nuclear umbrella, hopefully we will never need to get our hands on nuclear weapons if we did the source would most probably be Pakistan. But using a nuclear weapon is a crime against humanity under all circumstances.

We have a well-disciplined and well-equipped armed force that is sworn to protect this country. I don't even want those B61s in incirlik base. They should be returned to USA and dismantled after cold war's ending.

And that's what i call small, tactical and single warhead on a moderate range cruise missile. It's a child's toy compared to trident and typhoon and other fancy stuff.
Its enough to wipe out a medium size country. We dont plan to start a WW3.

You don't need those surely, israel has more than enough aircraft to deliver the same payload. You are no global player, you will never sail for blue seas and you don't have enemies overseas. It's pointless. I'd say you should spend your money on getting better surface ships you may get your arses kicked if you pick a fight with us :)
1) Surface ships are sitting ducks against the air force.
2) In Mediterranean you dont need large ships anyway.

Its enough to wipe out a medium size country. We dont plan to start a WW3.

1) Surface ships are sitting ducks against the air force.
2) In Mediterranean you dont need large ships anyway.

You'll need more than wiping out a medium size country because the rest of the world will be on you, dear foe :)

1) So germans thought :) but they lost the war
2) so US six fleet and Spanish and french navies are all wrong I'm not even including Turkey and Greece.

uh, and Marina Militare had quite a flahship if im not mistaken :)

You'll need more than wiping out a medium size country because the rest of the world will be on you, dear foe :)
Nuclear weapons are for most extreme case anyway.

1) So germans thought :) but they lost the war
Germans were fighting mainly on land. The much more relevant example is Japanese who built most powerful battleships but they were wiped out from the air.

2) so US six fleet and Spanish and french navies are all wrong I'm not even including Turkey and Greece.
US 6th operates in Atlantic ocean Spanish and Frenchs also have ocean ambitions.

Could also be Said Like Turkey is Killing Innocent Kurds of PKK!

Moron before defending a terrorist organization, learn somethings about it. I am Kurdish and pkk is not innocent you moron. Go and google it ignorant stupid.

Watch this you moron !!!

Those innocent babies murdered by pkk. Now who is innocent figure it out you brainless moron...

And one more thing, militants of pkk are not Kurdish. They are Armenian.

The point was, if you are going to fight over sea you gonna need ships. Single bismarck and dozens of submarines will not do the trick. Aircraft may have some advantage over ships with careful planned attacks but planes just fly in the air, if you intend to win you bring in some heavy weaponry.

It's also about timing, aircraft do sorties and return to base. Ships stay and fight.

6th fleet is stationed in italy, and YOU do not need nuclear missiles on dolphins... waste of torpedo space

Germans have a special love with infiltrating nuclear weapons & tech..first Pakistan now Germany!

The point was, if you are going to fight over sea you gonna need ships. Single bismarck and dozens of submarines will not do the trick.
Germans had not enough resources to dominate the ocean. If they were building surface ships instead of subs they would be defeated at sea much faster and easier.

Aircraft may have some advantage over ships with careful planned attacks but planes just fly in the air, if you intend to win you bring in some heavy weaponry.
What "heavy weaponry" do u have on frigates? It carries same exactly Harpoons as small missile boats.

It's also about timing, aircraft do sorties and return to base. Ships stay and fight.
Aircraft launches two harpoons and returns to base. And ship stays there forever. :(

6th fleet is stationed in italy,
But it controls entire Atlantic.

and YOU do not need nuclear missiles on dolphins... waste of torpedo space
4 650-mm torpedo tubes are in addition to 6 regular 533-mm.

Israel is getting ever more dangerous , the little israel that we once controlled , We need Nukes urgently Our brother nation Pakistan will surely help us , after this moment even if iran wasnt developing nukes i would want them to , as i believe they have the heart not to nuke a nation even if they have

Too Much of Pallywood.

Turkey can only get Nuclear Weapons from Illegal Sources like Pakistan. Otherwise Turkey Doesn't have the Capability to Anything in the Nuclear Field.

Dont troll buddy..You got banned last time because of that attitude

Could also be Said Like Turkey is Killing Innocent Kurds of PKK!

Let's Talk about Nukes, Israel, Dolphin Class?

Again, please dont troll and keep it civil
On the topic,

IF the news is true, those subs will be used for deterrent and obviously not for Turkey..So i dont see it as a threat at all

Hmm, I've noticed Israelis on PDF never seem to 'Thank' any posts related to Israelis having nukes... hmm.

What is illegal with Pakistan? Anyway, we are under NATO's nuclear umbrella, hopefully we will never need to get our hands on nuclear weapons if we did the source

I hate seeing this stated by Turkish members on this forum.

NATO will never help you in a real war that is in Turkey's own interest. They will only help you if the war is in their interest.

In an Israeli-Turkish war (putting this up as an example), NATO who should be obligated to help Turkey in this scenario will not even move a chess piece in Turkey's favour.

I hate seeing this stated by Turkish members on this forum.

NATO will never help you in a real war that is in Turkey's own interest. They will only help you if the war is in their interest.

In an Israeli-Turkish war (putting this up as an example), NATO who should be obligated to help Turkey in this scenario will not even move a chess piece in Turkey's favour.

Raykalm, you are my hero.

Good. These subs can carry cruise missiles with over 200 kT yield. They also give Israel a second strike capability, which is sure to deter any invasion from Israel's adversarial neighbours.

Israel should not hesitate to use nuclear weapons in case of any aggression against it. Being such a small country in a hostile neighbourhood, it has every right to flatten the entire middle east if it's existence is threatened.

Back
Top Bottom