What's new

Israel Defense Forces

Would I be correct in assuming that most of Israel's vehicles are build with troop safety to be of paramount importance ! I mean to say...additional mobility or firepower wouldn't be added if it means a decrease in troop safety levels and that the threshold level for Israel is higher than that for other armed forces out there ?

תודה
namer is based on t-54's chassis.right?
خوش آمد

No, Namer is based on Merkava chassis. Ahzarit is on T-54 chassis. Here it is:

120910_ahsarit20_01.1331847426.jpg

120910_ahsarit20_02.1331847427.jpg

120910_ahsarit20_05.1331847432.jpg

achzarit2020job20done.1331847436.jpg

achzarit2003.1331847441.jpg

achzarit_tracked_armoured_personnel_carrier_israeli_army_israel_08_january_2009_news_019.1331847450.jpg

0.1331847458.jpg

97674882ke9.1331847468.jpg

lol i have crash on merkava mk4lol.more photo please.
and more photo about upgraded f-4.

Israelis are not humans they are aliens:D...They've loaded their country with pretty much everything.

It is not "Their" country....

Israelis are not humans they are aliens :D ....They've loaded an alien country with pretty much everything...

How charitable of them....:D

Israelis are not humans they are aliens :D ....They've loaded an alien country with pretty much everything...

How charitable of them....:D

They are European colonists. Nothing more nothing less. In time that country will go back to its rightful owners maybe tomorrow maybe a 100 years from now but that is eventual anyways. Do not wish to derail the thread unlike some you can continue enjoying the pictures.

They are European colonists. Nothing more nothing less. In time that country will go back to its rightful owners maybe tomorrow maybe a 100 years from now but that is eventual anyways. Do not wish to derail the thread unlike some you can continue enjoying the pictures.

Lol, what makes you think they are Europeans? Even in Europe they were considered foreigners, because they were foreigners in Europe.

خوش آمد

No, Namer is based on Merkava chassis. Ahzarit is on T-54 chassis. Here it is:

120910_ahsarit20_01.1331847426.jpg

One thing i like about the IDf is their innovation, they take old outdated tanks and transform it into something very useful for a war scenario.

Very cost effective., though its not like israelis have to pay for any of there weapons since they get them for free from the USA, not to mention their defence budget is probably funded by US tax payers money.

Jews lived in this land 2000 years before the Arabs and will live 2000 years after the Arabs.

Lol, what makes you think they are Europeans? Even in Europe they were considered foreigners, because they were foreigners in Europe.

One thing i like about the IDf is their innovation, they take old outdated tanks and transform it into something very useful for a war scenario.

Very cost effective., though its not like israelis have to pay for any of there weapons since they get them for free from the USA, not to mention their defence budget is probably funded by US tax payers money.
Only about 15% of Israeli defence budgest is funded by US and we have to use it for US weapons.

Jews lived in this land 2000 years before the Arabs and will live 2000 years after the Arabs.

I have already explained this whole time thing a long time ago here. And I think you were there but as I said let us not derail this thread any longer.

Palestinians are descendants of Canaanites, Christians and Jews who lived in this region for centuries,... Easy task for you, look in the mirror, then look at a Palestinian. Ask yourself who belongs more to this region, and who looks more like a polish immigrant.

Back
Top Bottom