iran20israel20nuclear.jpg

خوش آمد

No, Namer is based on Merkava chassis. Ahzarit is on T-54 chassis. Here it is:

120910_ahsarit20_01.1331847426.jpg

120910_ahsarit20_02.1331847427.jpg

120910_ahsarit20_05.1331847432.jpg

achzarit2020job20done.1331847436.jpg

achzarit2003.1331847441.jpg

achzarit_tracked_armoured_personnel_carrier_israeli_army_israel_08_january_2009_news_019.1331847450.jpg

0.1331847458.jpg

خوش آمدید :agree:

Any way I've really enjoyed the pics of Israeli army and If you please 500 post more pics.

Of course you want more. You must be proud of yourself.:pop:
Is watching pictures that big, about proud or not that's I leave to myself, second this is a military forum it's all about military so yes I would love to see more pics either they're Israeli or Iranian or Chinese BTW I really enjoy Chinese pics but man tell me one thing for Allah sake our countries did that amaze the world just one we design we built unfortunately none, all we afford is the technology of suicide bombs that kills our own people from Pakistan to Morocco and the torture of our best people because they dream of better tomorrow aren't that right Mr, BLACKEAGLE.

Is watching pictures that big, about proud or not that's I leave to myself, second this is a military forum it's all about military so yes I would love to see more pics either they're Israeli or Iranian or Chinese BTW I really enjoy Chinese pics but man tell me one thing for Allah sake our countries did that amaze the world just one we design we built unfortunately none, all we afford is the technology of suicide bombs that kills our own people from Pakistan to Morocco and the torture of our best people because they dream of better tomorrow aren't that right Mr, BLACKEAGLE.

Just ignore the trolls.brother.

Forget about the bombs for God's sake, how many time I have to tell you those are our enemy as well as yours?:hitwall:
Stop being pessimistic and look at what Arabs make. At least we are trying. Never-mind, this is not the right thread.

Some Israeli SAMs:

Mt.Hazera (east of Dimona)
Hawk
scaled.php

and (since 2010) Patriot
patriot2.1332853003.jpg

Haifa (Stella Maris Region)
scaled.php

ex German (MAN truck)
israeli-air-force-reveals-its-anti-missile-systems_689963.jpg

north of Zefat
Hawk
16953.jpg

Dimona
Patriots
scaled.php

scaled.php

ISRAEL-1353702.jpg

@500
Do IDF have pateriot pak-3?
Regarding Hawk systems, are they upgraded?, if yes, which upgrade they got? and is it more advanced than phase 3?
Thank you in advance.

Nice toys, but when they start loosing therm in real fights, they start crying like little babies and call daddy or I might say mummy the USA to replace them and even play a near death experience till they replace them !!!

Back
Top Bottom