What's new

Israel Defense Forces

Palestinians are descendants of Canaanites, Christians and Jews who lived in this region for centuries,... Easy task for you, look in the mirror, then look at a Palestinian. Ask yourself who belongs more to this region, and who looks more like a polish immigrant.

I actually posted an entire timeline with historical records and references this subject alone I could have written a book on but it is lost on the great sea of posts and threads here. However I gave him the message then I am sure he doesn't need to do it again. This thread is about IDF (Israeli Defecating Forces) let it be on it still.

Palestinians are descendants of Canaanites, Christians and Jews who lived in this region for centuries,... Easy task for you, look in the mirror, then look at a Palestinian. Ask yourself who belongs more to this region, and who looks more like a polish immigrant.
The most famous Palestinian - Arafat was born in Egypt.
The founder of first Palestinian militant organisation izad din al Kassam was born in Syria.
The richest Palestinian is Al Masri, nuff said.

Indeed Canaanites :lol::lol: By the way Canaanites and Jews would never call themselves after Greek nation Philistines who were their enemy.

what happened to that black haired women on page 55??
damn 500 why did you get rid of her?

WHY???
Which woman? :eek:

This is a thread about the Israel Defense Forces, seeing as your entire race has been crushed multiple times by this Army, you should try to be more humble.
You, who posts potato batteries threads in World Affairs because the Saudi grand scientists finally discovered the Potato, should really humble yourself much more.
The Turks are your superior, the Persians are your superior, the Pakistanis are your superior and soon enough when the oil runs out, the Somalians will be superior to you.

Man I would hug you for this comment if I could

The founder of first Palestinian militant organisation izad din al Kassam was born in Syria.

Indeed Canaanites :lol::lol: By the way Canaanites and Jews would never call themselves after Greek nation Philistines who were their enemy.

I dont know but she was hot. just the things I want disappear.

anyway regarding the arabistan.
I made this commet before I will say it again.

saudi arabia and uae are not even considered a country by normal humans, they are considered a Deseret.
ask yourselves this, if they did not have oil would they even be called a country?

The paint jobs on Israeli aircraft is stunning.

PteX said:
This is a thread about the Israel Defense Forces, seeing as your entire race has been crushed multiple times by this Army, you should try to be more humble.
You, who posts potato batteries threads in World Affairs because the Saudi grand scientists finally discovered the Potato, should really humble yourself much more.
The Turks are your superior, the Persians are your superior, the Pakistanis are your superior and soon enough when the oil runs out, the Somalians will be superior to you.

Ouch....:lol:

Egoz SF unit with micro Tavors:

99tq36rdgebado09dase.jpg

9avclpqu38lgavawbrjm.jpg

xbphbnfssw35wpsnyo54.jpg

o5ulzb8a2bxgj2dy5quw.jpg

xpbsgf74zawc51b32o8r.jpg

3a7lx1upzxzpeehf9cgu.jpg

w4l0bm7pkuiri2l2ofn3.jpg

rdh58u1dtwwmc8wp0q08.jpg

Why doesnt IDF use patterned camo like any other army and instead has a plain design ?

What the hell was that?
You just mentioned three Pelistenians with deffirent origins mean all 8 million palistanians are not from Palistine? Don't cmpell me do mention Palistanians families origins here. As I said before Palestine for Palistanians only, and someday you all must go back from where you came from. USA will not last forever. Every great nation declines at a specific moment of its life. The only way to keep Palestine is to kill 1.4 billion Muslims.
FREE FEE PALESTINE

palestine.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What the hell was that?
You just mentioned three Pelistenians with deffirent origins mean all 8 million palistanians are not from Palistine?
Palestine was depopulated many times through history. Coastial population is mostly from Egypt. They came together with Muhammad Ali invasion in 1830 (Mamlukes destroyed all coastial towns and it was depopulated for many centyuries). In Galelee large portions are Lebanese who fled from Druze massacres in 1870. Bethlehem arre mostly from Yemen, Hebron - from Hejaz. There was large immigration from neighboring countries during the British mandate.

As I said before Palestine for Palistanians only
Judea for Jews, Arabia for Arabs. :wave:

USA will not last forever.
Jews were in Palestine 4000 years before the USA and will be 4000 years after.

The only way to keep Palestine is to kill 1.4 billion Muslims.
Palestinians have nothing to do with Islam. There is no any Palestinians in Quran, on contrary it says that Holy Land is assigned to Jews.

Why doesnt IDF use patterned camo like any other army and instead has a plain design ?
I guess the main reason is avoiding friendly fire. Here discussion on it:

IDF Uniforms:No Camoflage? [Archive] - Straight Dope Message Board

Guys, no need to criticize. Just appreciate the pictures and have a good time. How would you feel if someone starts criticizing your thread where you post pics of pak army?

Palestine was depopulated many times through history. Coastial population is mostly from Egypt. They came together with Muhammad Ali invasion in 1830 (Mamlukes destroyed all coastial towns and it was depopulated for many centyuries). In Galelee large portions are Lebanese who fled from Druze massacres in 1870. Bethlehem arre mostly from Yemen, Hebron - from Hejaz. There was large immigration from neighboring countries during the British mandate.

Judea for Jews, Arabia for Arabs. :wave:

Jews were in Palestine 4000 years before the USA and will be 4000 years after.

Palestinians have nothing to do with Islam. There is no any Palestinians in Quran, on contrary it says that Holy Land is assigned to Jews.

You are lying and you that you are lying. Palestinians have been living there for 3000 years, you came from Eastern Europe, USA, western Europe, and USSR and stole Palestinian lands. You will go back to where you came from, you will.;)

Back
Top Bottom