What's new

Israel Again Refuses to Apologize for Attack on Turkish Ship

So, It's ok not shoot someone who crosses from Lebanon, which Israel had a war few years back with Hezbollah, but if it's from Gaza you have to shoot anyone who cross-passes cos It might be a Hamas militant, right? That's almost a routine activity in Gaza border.

Yes as Hamas militants are disguising as civilians and trying to create terrorism in Israel. I feel sad for people in Palestine,the sooner the Hamas get eliminated the better for the people.

I knew you would turn "CSI" thing into an unintelligent argument. It's not a firecracker, you have to aim precisely to shoot someone from its hand,legs then head. Ballistics showed that 5 of the deaths were caused by close range firing in an execution behaviour.

Well when some terrorists jump at your throat with sharp knives, metal rods and chains I dont think you have much time to point at legs and hands etc. You just shoot to save yourself. The exact same thing were done by the commandos.

In June 1st. Netanyahu claimed everyone on flotilla were terrorists and IDF responded in a defensive manner to those extremists militants. Yours and his PoVs perfectly match, interestingly...

I am Netanyahu. :mps:

Well if he did not say anysuch things then there are a lot of fools in PDF who were jumping and creating many threads for erdogan here :D
One of them is a very well known thinktank :D
I guess I read it in Jerusalem Post's website firstly, then all the media in Turkey picked up the story and run it through their websites. It was immediately responded by minister Cemil Çicek in June 2 that these claims are false.

I guess I read first only Jerusalem Post's website firstly, then all the media in Turkey picked up the story and run it through their websites. It was immediately responded by minister Cemil Çicek in June 2 that these claims are false.

Poor innocent unsuspecting PDF members :D They got excited for nothing :D

sorry for your deleted post.im not get offended easily,i wonder what did you wrote...

His post wasn't deleted but modified, he encourage Turks to engage in arm conflict with Israel, and they(the Israeli) will plea on their knees for mercy from all mighty Turks... And then he wrote at the end the phrase which was deleted by editing:

"~I tell you how to think like a man and not like a coward~"

and i reply to him by "you are an i***t therefore think like one"

my post was deleted based on "personal attack" ground :) well..

So he basically named you Turks coward....

if the turkish government really wanted an apology from israel , then it could have got it out from their mouth by sending/sailing the turkish navy near the israeli coast !

The flotilla was by "Human right activists" not by the state of Turkey. So definitely none of the sane nation will do such an act to take on a powerful nation just for such a minor issue.

I am sure there would be no apologies from Israel and there should be none.

if the turkish government really wanted an apology from israel , then it could have got it out from their mouth by sending/sailing the turkish navy near the israeli coast !

Another "genius" :hang2: or should i say "Muhammad-Bin-Qasim"?

And how exactly it will force Israel to apologize? wouldn't it bring more death to both sides?
Please enlighten us with your brilliant analysis what would be course of actions, Turkeys Israeli and of the whole international community.

So, It's ok not shoot someone who crosses from Lebanon, which Israel had a war few years back with Hezbollah, but if it's from Gaza you have to shoot anyone who cross-passes cos It might be a Hamas militant, right? That's almost a routine activity in Gaza border.
In Lebanon we have cease fire. In Gaza there is no cease fire, there are rockets and missiles fired daily.

Between Turkey and Iran there is much more than cease fire: full diplomatic relationships. I never heard about rockets fired from Turkey at Iran, Iranian soldiers hijacked into Turkey (correct me if i'm wrong).

More correct comparison will be Israel-Egypt border, where plenty of people cross into Israel and Israel does not shoot them.

In June 1st. Netanyahu claimed everyone on flotilla were terrorists
Thats not true.

Thats not true.
I thought he said exactly this one;

“This wasn’t a Love Boat. This was a hate boat. These weren’t pacifists, they weren’t peace activists, these were violent supporters of terrorism.

This one comes from Israel ambassador to Denmark;

"Before the flotilla entered Israeli waters, rumor had it that the organizers [of the aid initiative] had links with the al Qaeda terrorist network"
These were the immediate reactions.

Also, as far as I know, there is no signed peace document between Lebanon and Israel as war was between Hezbollah and Israel, thus it was an unofficial ceasefire, same as with Hamas.

I dont know why the israelis should apologise.

The turkish 'peace' acitivists went there knowing fully well that Israel will take action against them.

This is like keeping your hand inside a fire and then asking it to apologise for burning your hand knowing fully well it will burn you if you keep your hand.

The turkish 'peace' acitivists went there knowing fully well that Israel will take action against them.

This is like keeping your hand inside a fire and then asking it to apologise for burning your hand knowing fully well it will burn you if you keep your hand.
Aha, there is something crucial you don't know. Ship was on international waters on route to Egypt then Gaza when raid happened. Let's consider this information was not available to passengers, even then no one would have thought there was going to be such violent military operation.

yeah they knew the terrorists will try to attack them, but they had no idea about the level of insanity!!!

Aha, there is something crucial you don't know. Ship was on international waters on route to Egypt then Gaza when raid happened. Let's consider this information was not available to passengers, even then no one would have thought there was going to be such violent military operation.

Israel had enforced a naval blockade of Gaza (btw Naval blockade is a very legal form of warfare) and so it does not matter if the flotilla tried to break the blockade in international or territorial waters. And if you think those 'activist' did not anticipate such a reaction then they are plain 'fools'.

yeah they knew the terrorists will try to attack them, but they had no idea about the level of insanity!!!

Leave your emotion back at home and come. we will debate.

Israel had enforced a naval blockade of Gaza (btw Naval blockade is a very legal form of warfare) and so it does not matter if the flotilla tried to break the blockade in international or territorial waters. And if you think those 'activist' did not anticipate such a reaction then they are plain 'fools'.

Leave your emotion back at home and come. we will debate.
Don't let me start with "naval blockade" argument.. For every argument that defends raid was legitimate because of "naval blockade", there are two arguments that contradicts it. So let's just leave it that way, it's a dead end.

Next time when you plan to do such remarks. please remember to respect human life before calling alive and dead people as "fools".

Don't let me start with "naval blockade" argument.. For every argument that defends raid was legitimate because of "naval blockade", there are two arguments that contradicts it. So let's just leave it that way, it's a dead end.

It doesnt bother me if you start or not. The crux is the activists went there fully knowing about the risks involved and so there is nothing to apologize.

Next time when you plan to do such remarks. please remember to respect human life before calling alive and dead people as "fools".

I dont believe in artificial niceties and call a spade a spade.

Back
Top Bottom