What's new

Israel Again Refuses to Apologize for Attack on Turkish Ship

Perhaps all my Turkish brothers and sisters here could write a simple letter demanding serious action from their government instead of the current circus that they are engaged in, instead of discussing the issue with this bad excuse for a lizzard 500...

As in ? The current administration already set forth their demands.

somehow it is difficult for me to comprehend that the soul purpose of IDF on Mavi Marmara was to kill as much as possible innocent peace activist,

Fair enough, however, they did kill the activists on the Mavi Marmara, and yes, that was unprofessional and yes, it was a screw up - and that deserves an apology -- it gave Israel an international black eye and a apology just might allow people to also consider the Israeli position -- there will be more such instances, you can be sure of it - Israel's relationship with Turkiye will suffer, it will grow even more isolated in it's neighborhood, even the Arbi princes will have to distance themselves from Israel -- will that be a net gain for Israel??

Feel less, think more.

Perhaps all my Turkish brothers and sisters here could write a simple letter demanding serious action from their government instead of the current circus that they are engaged in, instead of discussing the issue with this bad excuse for a lizzard 500...

Yes they should demand! for Turkish mighty army invade into illegally occupied territory of Great Palestine and drive those pigs/monkeys(AKA the Jews) to the HELL that they deserve and by this action liberate the holy Palestinian people, and after that all of the world troubles will magically disappear.

Yes they should demand! for Turkish mighty army invade into illegally occupied territory of Great Palestine and drive those pigs/monkeys(AKA the Jews) to the HELL that they deserve and by this action liberate the holy Palestinian people, and after that all of the world troubles will magically disappear.
Generic "You're Anti-Semite" propaganda. I mean come on, you are a citizen of a state, act responsible. From Lieberman to right-wing extreme of Israel always accuse Turkey (recently Erdogan and Davutoglu) as liars and that Turkey should be the one that should "apologize". It's a known fact that Erdogan is keen to show his sensibilities publicly, but it's also known that he's a pragmatist. Having a foreign minister like Lieberman, who seems to only do his job just to secure or upgrade his position in the next elections, I have no doubt this problem is gonna be a heated issue in near to mid-future.

Generic "You're Anti-Semite" propaganda. I mean come on, you are a citizen of a state, act responsible. From Lieberman to right-wing extreme of Israel always accuse Turkey (recently Erdogan and Davutoglu) as liars and that Turkey should be the one that should "apologize". It's a known fact that Erdogan is keen to show his sensibilities publicly, but it's also known that he's a pragmatist. Having a foreign minister like Lieberman, who seems to only do his job just to secure or upgrade his position in the next elections, I have no doubt this problem is gonna be a heated issue in near to mid-future.

And Erdogan is not bashing Israel for his own political gain? couple of days ago several Turkish citizens were shot by Iranian guards! do Erdogan publicly demanding from Iran an apology? compensation? the tension between Israel-Turkey older than flotilla incident

Last edited:
And Erdogan is not bashing Israel for his own political gain? couple of days ago several Turkish citizens were shot by Iranian guards! do Erdogan publicly demanding from Iran an apology? compensation? the tension between Israel-Turkey older than flotilla incident

He does have a point here. The Administration sound not play double standards and hold all liable for Turkish Civilian deaths.

as they are ur masters and providing u with weapons only thats y
Masters? Go check the dictionary first for it's proper meaning.

BTW..they dont run our country according to their wish. They dont domb our country on a daily basis and dont give a damn if army men get killed. We donot live on their aid and our politicians are not backed by them. Now go figure who is master and who is a slave.

I really don't understand why will Isreal apologies?

Israel and egypt, declared blockade of gaza strip both on land and sea..! And Isreal only allow few humaitarian ships to enter the regoin with there permission. And on that incident turkish ship entered there even after repeated warnings by IDF and that reults in raid.!

And it was also visible in video(leaked) that while the commandos were storming the flotilla the people onboard were hitting them with rods and some metal.

IDF only responded in there self-defense, thats it.:what:

Right... everything that praises you credible and honourable, everything that opposes you is a terrorist or biased. I forgot to add, you're an anti-semite if you criticize Israel policies in anyway.
Seems you prefer to dispute with arguments that you create yourself and not with what I write.

UNCHR consist mostly from undemocratic countries which violate human rights daily. Thats why it has zero credibility.

Also, shooting in point-blank range in the back of the head is a clear indication of execution. You can't attack someone who is behind your back.
There is no evidence for point blank range. There was very crowded so every bullet could hit someone.

BTW..they dont run our country according to their wish. They dont domb our country on a daily basis and dont give a damn if army men get killed. We donot live on their aid and our politicians are not backed by them. Now go figure who is master and who is a slave.

LOl, You Nialed it Bro :tup:, I am Loving it..:smitten:

:lol:

Netanyahu rules out apology to Turks over flotilla

Tuesday, December 28, 2010
JERUSALEM — Agence France-Presse

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday ruled out making an apology to Turkey over an Israeli military raid on a Gaza-bound aid flotilla that killed eight Turks and one American of Turkish descent.

"We will not apologize but express our regrets to Turkey," the Israeli leader said in an interview with private television network Channel 10.

"We don't want our soldiers to be possibly hauled before international tribunals. ... Our soldiers acted in accordance with standards," he said, stressing an apology could be interpreted as an admission of liability.

Netanyahu's comments came a day after Israel's right-wing Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman vowed Tel Aviv would not apologize to Turkey for the May 31 commando raid.

Lieberman described as "a cheek" Ankara's demand for an apology before normalizing relations between the former allies.

"The ones who have to apologize are the government of Turkey for supporting terror," he said. "There will be no apology" from Israel.

Speaking to Channel 10, Netanyahu explained his foreign diplomatic chief's comments by saying: "In my coalition government, there are different points of view, but the prime minister expresses the voice of the government."

[/COLOR]

you cant compare the two senarios......

in the first senario, while the human rights activists are openly calling for peace, israelis confront and brutally kill many of them unarmed people, take rest hostage and the ship in palestinian waters/international waters which included the international journalist including some pakistani journalists, where israel doesnt have rights to respond...

in another senario, a turk did illegally crossed the line, but still i find iranians action to be condemned

Seems you prefer to dispute with arguments that you create yourself and not with what I write.

UNCHR consist mostly from undemocratic countries which violate human rights daily. Thats why it has zero credibility.

There is no evidence for point blank range. There was very crowded so every bullet could hit someone.
Not an expert of post-mortem examination, but even someone who watched one episode of CSI can figure out that forensic evidence can be found if a weapon fired in a close range. And this happened to 5 people on the board. Not so coincidental I would say.

About UNHRC.. It's true that not all the countries have democratic applications in their respective countries, although fact finding group didn't have anyone who were from those countries. Biased? Sure, everything is biased when you made your mind about it.

He does have a point here. The Administration sound not play double standards and hold all liable for Turkish Civilian deaths.
I agree. Although we need to differentiate the two events; On one hand you have an issue of cross passing of a border accidentally, which is not known from Iranian perspective, if they are PJAK or not. On the other hand you have an military operation against a known activist flotilla, whose cargo and passengers were checked before deporting port.

if israel is not your master than why is it, you behave like a master to them, yes americans bomb the talibans, but you will have to decide, are you with talibans or against talibans, but your speak as if your are siding with the talibans..

yes americans give us money, but its not aid, its the money for the service provided by pakistanis to transfer american good to afghanistan, infact pakistan is not a slave to provide them service with no return!!, our roads, feul, tankers are used to supply them otherwise americans cant last one day in afghanistan

you declare us slaves of americans, but we pakistanis dont chant songs on praises in favour of them every damn moment... we dont use american flags quite often...

in contrast to that, indians are defending every israel's action no matter what happens, be it killings of innocent palestinians or flotila guys, india always defends israel???, whats the hidden reason??, you dont recieve aids from them, then what compells you to sings songs of them every time??? why is it in every israeli thread, they pop up in masses and start defending them like israel is more then their business relation, like a bloody life partner... or israel pays them to be such loyal to them???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom