What's new

Israel Again Refuses to Apologize for Attack on Turkish Ship

As in ? The current administration already set forth their demands.

Jigs my dear, I have already commented on this before... If Turkey today would only send squadrons of F 16s and station them in Lebanon for an indefinite period of time, it literally blow Israeli *** to hell for eternity... Without even firing a single bullet, Turkey can turn the tables around this humiliation...

I do agree with you however, this government will never do such an honourable thing... but considering your secular background, let me assure you that a secular government would not have done anything against Israel either...

At least activism will bring up public pressure... that could at least remove the illusion that young turks today have in their minds about how "Islamic" this government is today...

This argument seems to be leading nowhere. The ruling AKP is admant in Turkey to obtain an apology while Israel is admant on their stand. If at all there has to be some sort of reconciliation, both the sides must be willing to give away something for each other.

However, I would agree with Jigs here that Turkish government should make it a point to pressure Iranian regime also for the shootout. Turkey has become a respected nation in the region and hence its ruling party must not undo that respect by using two-sided games.

Yes they should demand! for Turkish mighty army invade into illegally occupied territory of Great Palestine and drive those pigs/monkeys(AKA the Jews) to the HELL that they deserve and by this action liberate the holy Palestinian people, and after that all of the world troubles will magically disappear.

Welcome to PDF... Calm down... You are not living in a Video

if israel is not your master than why is it, you behave like a master to them, yes americans bomb the talibans,
Only talibans? Last time i heard Pakistanis crying foul that innocents were being killed.
but you will have to decide, are you with talibans or against talibans, but your speak as if your are siding with the talibans..
Read the sentence again and clarify if i sound like i'm pro-taliban.

yes americans give us money, but its not aid, its the money for the service provided by pakistanis to transfer american good to afghanistan, infact pakistan is not a slave to provide them service with no return!!, our roads, feul, tankers are used to supply them otherwise americans cant last one day in afghanistan
But you are not doing them any favor...it's your duty. Dont boast about it. You are finding it tough to clean up the mess created by you and uncle sam is assisting you. If not, the the world would be bearing the brunt of it. Yet...you get money for that!

in contrast to that, indians are defending every israel's action no matter what happens, be it killings of innocent palestinians or flotila guys, india always defends israel???, whats the hidden reason??, you dont recieve aids from them, then what compells you to sings songs of them every time??? why is it in every israeli thread, they pop up in masses and start defending them like israel is more then their business relation, like a bloody life partner... or israel pays them to be such loyal to them???

Yes...we support them. But that dosent make them our master!! Ever heard about something called as a friend or ally? They support every action of us and we support theirs! As simple as that!

Jigs my dear, I have already commented on this before... If Turkey today would only send squadrons of F 16s and station them in Lebanon for an indefinite period of time, it literally blow Israeli *** to hell for eternity... Without even firing a single bullet, Turkey can turn the tables around this humiliation...

I do agree with you however, this government will never do such an honourable thing... but considering your secular background, let me assure you that a secular government would not have done anything against Israel either...

At least activism will bring up public pressure... that could at least remove the illusion that young turks today have in their minds about how "Islamic" this government is today...

Yes, an arm conflict with Israel, that is a wise idea you giving to Turks....

The whole islamic orientation is the root of the problem. A secular approach by the government would solve a lot of problems for pakistan and get rid of the moronic laws such as the blasphemy law

Muhammed bin Qasim,its not a circus,its the reality..send f16s?thats the problem of muslims,we are too emotional..if we have killed israelis,they wouldnt dare send f16s,believe me..even israelis are more reasonable than you...

Turks must have a look again on their past friendly policies with Terrorist State of Israel and decide their future course.

Quran 5:51 "O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends: They are but friends to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust".

All we need is arrogance from them and Good they are giving the world that!

What more do you expect from the zionist scum?!They are afraid to see our Turkish brothers become a great power in the region.
Who do you think bequeathed Palestine back to the Jews in the 1920s in preference to having Arabs rule everywhere throughout their former empire? Go Turkey! :chilli:

Ergodan's attempt to twist Turkey's policies and people towards Israel-hatred will probably have only a temporary effect. Erdogan is fighting to avoid inquiry into his own conduct in the affair. That could dash his agenda of not only removing the military's pro-Western influence from government but putting his country on an illiberal Islamist course. Doubtless his attempts to get Israel to apologize will become more and more desperate, and the prizes he will offer to Israel to do so go even higher. For the Turks' sake I hope the Israelis won't give in!

Wat do u care? arent u american?:lol:
Because defending Israel is defending the principle of democratic freedoms of all people throughout the world. And because I don't accept that one should be allowed to insult entire peoples without providing supporting evidence and opening the floor to rebuttal. How would you feel if Muhammed was calling Pakistanis cowards?

Who do you think bequeathed Palestine back to the Jews in the 1920s in preference to having Arabs rule everywhere throughout their former empire? Go Turkey! :chilli:

Ergodan's attempt to twist Turkey's policies and people towards Israel-hatred will probably have only a temporary effect. Erdogan is fighting to avoid inquiry into his own conduct in the affair. That could dash his agenda of not only removing the military's pro-Western influence from government but putting his country on an illiberal Islamist course. Doubtless his attempts to get Israel to apologize will become more and more desperate, and the prizes he will offer to Israel to do so go even higher. For the Turks' sake I hope the Israelis won't give in!

Solomon,

This incident has absolutely nothing to do with what happened in the 1920s. It's very simple. Israel preemptively attacks a Turkish flotilla with civilians and is demanding an apology.
However, given the history of you blood-thirsty zionists, the goyim is always wrong and worthy to be slaughtered like animals.

I remember now and i commented back saying what would happen. Doing something that is going to lead to more lives lost is not a option. Alternatively one of the Arab nations can always give your idea another try and hope it doesn't turn out like last time. Honestly Muhammad almost all your ideas hold no value in Turkey.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom