What's new

Israel Again Refuses to Apologize for Attack on Turkish Ship

It doesnt bother me if you start or not. The crux is the activists went there fully knowing about the risks involved and so there is nothing to apologize.
So your point is it's allright to kill any activist that goes to near danger zone, even if they think they might get hurt.
I dont believe in artificial niceties and call a spade a spade.
This must help you a lot in your day to day life.

It doesnt bother me if you start or not. The crux is the activists went there fully knowing about the risks involved and so there is nothing to apologize.

I dont believe in artificial niceties and call a spade a spade.
Calling a spade a spade requires one to see through the truth and then call it. Anything else is false bravado.

So your point is it's allright to kill any activist that goes to near danger zone, even if they think they might get hurt.

Yes, if the activists know fully well they will get hurt and even then go there and then attack the soldiers with metal chains,sticks etc.

This must help you a lot in your day to day life.

I have a reputation as being frank which is quite hard to get these days.

Calling a spade a spade requires one to see through the truth and then call it. Anything else is false bravado.

The truth is the activists knew fully well there will be reactions from the Israelis and still went there. Better still they attacked the soldiers with metal chains and sticks.

If their main motive was delivering aid to the Gazans, then as many posters pointed out they could have used the Egypt route rather than acting in a foolhardy manner.

Now tell me if that was not a foolish act or not.

Yes, if the activists know fully well they will get hurt and even then go there and then attack the soldiers with metal chains,sticks etc.

International waters mean something and it certainly does not mean that armed forces of a country can board the vessel of another country without permission...if you want to call it a spade, then this is known as piracy. This is something that the Israeli Chief of Staff also recognized as a mistake and told the Knesset that it would have been batter had they intercepted in the Israeli territorial waters (EEZ).

The truth is the activists knew fully well there will be reactions from the Israelis and still went there. Better still they attacked the soldiers with metal chains and sticks.

Now tell me if that was not a foolish act or not.

If I get boarded by someone without permission in International waters, you better believe it they will get sticks, chains and what not. After all isn't this what your Navy was attempting to prevent the Somalis from doing to other ships off the Somali waters last year? What went on was a naked act of piracy by the Israelis.

International waters mean something and it certainly does not mean that armed forces of a country can board the vessel of another country without permission...if you want to call it a spade, then this is known as piracy. This is something that the Israeli Chief of Staff also recognized as a mistake and told the Knesset that it would have been batter had they intercepted in the Israeli territorial waters (EEZ).

If I get boarded by someone without permission in International waters, you better believe it they will get sticks, chains and what not. After all isn't this what your Navy was attempting to prevent the Somalis from doing to other ships off the Somali waters last year? What went on was a naked act of piracy by the Israelis.

no sir, It would have been termed piracy only if there was no blockade in place and Israeli Navy appeared out of no where and did what it did.

But they had enforced a blockade in full knowledge of the world and still if the activists wanted to go there, I only blame them and not the Israeli Navy.

And you are only insulting ou collective intelligence by comparing this action with Somalian pirates.

did it occur to you once that if the motive of the Israeli Navy was only killing, why take risks...they could have blown the entire ship to smithereens with a rocket or a missile. Why board a ship and risk being assaulted by hostile activists ?

no sir, It would have been termed piracy only if there was no blockade in place and Israeli Navy appeared out of no where and did what it did.

But they had enforced a blockade in full knowledge of the world and still if the activists wanted to go there, I only blame them and not the Israeli Navy

Blockade was against the Gaza territorial waters and not in the international waters where this incident took place. You can go on with your more catholic than the pope stance and it does not change the fact that Israelis were in the wrong and got told so by the world.

The fact that Egypt has already eased the blockade makes the Israeli stance all the more comical.

Blockade was against the Gaza territorial waters and not in the international waters where this incident took place. You can go on with your more catholic than the pope stance and it does not change the fact that Israelis were in the wrong and got told so by the world.

Does your post make sense ?? Unfortunately no.

so you mean to say if the Israeli forces had done that in Gazan territorial waters then that is right ?? In a naval blockade of a nation what difference does a territorial or a international water make. Dont they become redundant ??

The fact that Egypt has already eased the blockade makes the Israeli stance all the more comical.

Rather it makes the 'Aid-delivering-charade' more comical. If Egypt had eased the blockade why not deliver the aid supplies though Egypt ?? What was the necessity for this adventure ?

so,indians these days are pro-israel..even they are more radical than the religious freaks in israel:lol:

so,indians these days are pro-israel..even they are more radical than the religious freaks in israel:lol:

Simple - Israel supports India on Kashmir unconditionally and hence this reciprocity from us. Quid pro quo.

I thought he said exactly this one;
“This wasn’t a Love Boat. This was a hate boat. These weren’t pacifists, they weren’t peace activists, these were violent supporters of terrorism.
Thats correct. Many on that ship were violent terrorists supporters.

San Remo Manual on International Law Applicable to Armed Conflicts at Sea, 12 June 1994

96. The force maintaining the blockade may be stationed at a distance determined by military requirements.

Helsinki Principles on the Law of Maritime Neutrality

5.1.2(3) Merchant ships flying the flag of a neutral State may be attacked if they are believed on reasonable grounds to be carrying contraband or breaching a blockade, and after prior warning they intentionally and clearly refuse to stop, or intentionally and clearly resist visit, search, capture or diversion.

Under the law of a blockade, intercepting a vessel could apply globally so long as a ship is bound for a "belligerent" territory, legal experts say.

Q&A: Is Israel's naval blockade of Gaza legal? | Reuters

Once ship declares its intention to breach blockade it becames a part of the conflict.

:lol::lol::lol:, best example of criminal supporting criminal :lol::lol:
According to your logic those who blow up buses and indicriminately fire rockets at civilian neighborhoods are good guys and those who fight them are criminals?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom