What's new

"Isolating the wrong bug" How India tried — and failed — to isolate Pakistan in 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
India has produced 650 tanks in past 10-12 years whereas Pakistan only produced ~320.
India produced 190 fighter jets in same period Pakistan only 70.
India produced seven destroyers and frigates, Pakistan produced only two.

Indian gov't hasn't mentioned a word against CPEC other raising just diplomatic statements on its passage through Pak administered Kashmir.

As for beheadings we beheaded 12+ Pakistani soldiers since 1999, compared to 8 of ours.

China will not be able to do anything once other 44 nations agree, it will be forced to say yes.

You guys constantly strive for China's approval.

It also happens that india is 7x bigger than Pakistan so those figures are nothing really. That too inspite of the fact that the indian economy has been strong for 27 years wheras Pakistan's economy has only taken off in the last few months.

So what happened to the great indian military after mumbai 2008 :azn: why was india so powerless to attack Pakistan militarily? That too against a nation that is more than 7x smaller than india and doesn't have abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems like india does :azn:

Even 44 nations as you have listed above could not help you despite being more than 7x bigger than us.......:rofl::rofl:

Many countries of the world have thier own internal struggles and problems.

Not only do they know the current Indian government is hyper-sensationalizing anything related to Pakistan, they also couldnt care less. Why would they worry about Pakistan? What would they gain? Animosity with a nuclear nation? A nation that has done nothing wrong but instead suffered for showing generosity to Afghans?

End of the day, its all about business, if businesses and investors see opportunity they will engage in commerce. Doesnt matter what India says or does.

Thats why MSCI upgraded (from April 2017) Pakistan from a Frontier Market to an Emerging Market.

Anyone here who invests in the stock market, especially in ETFs, knows thats a huge thing

No point in wasting out precious time or breath worrying about this isolation nonsense. Let the Indian trolls waste their time barking about that.

In this century of knowledge, being racist proves how low in society really you are.. Racists are ignorant fools..

But when indians are racist it seems to be acceptable and has the green light of all other indians especially when directed at Pakistanis and Muslims.

If you and your kind don't like it then you are more than welcome to leave PDF. This is a Pakistani forum at the end of the day and not an Indian one. We belong here, you and your kind don't.

Knowledge, science and technology aside, human nature doesn't change. We all like something which is pleasing to the eye, wholesome looking, exquosite, beautiful and handsome. Even more so when that description fits the majority of one's race.

I feel I don't need to put up with horrendous deformed looking ET creatures who you find difficult to accept as humans especially when they have a rabid fanatical hate towards your race and religion.

India has produced 650 tanks in past 10-12 years whereas Pakistan only produced ~320.
India produced 190 fighter jets in same period Pakistan only 70.
India produced seven destroyers and frigates, Pakistan produced only two.

Indian gov't hasn't mentioned a word against CPEC other raising just diplomatic statements on its passage through Pak administered Kashmir.

As for beheadings we beheaded 12+ Pakistani soldiers since 1999, compared to 8 of ours.

China will not be able to do anything once other 44 nations agree, it will be forced to say yes.

You guys constantly strive for China's approval.

I think your problem is worst than i thought. Do you have an illusion that Pakistan is the same size as India? Hello retard, Pakistan is 7 times smaller than India, our military is smaller, our needs are smaller. But if you insist let me give you a little color on your numbers. The number of AK are close to 410 if you add 400 AZs thats more than 800. The 650 you talk about are all T90s assembled from Russian kits. The project is years behind schedule and the tank has big issues including lack of night fighting capability. As far as jets, for India it was mostly the British Hawks assembled from kits and SU 33 partially built in India but at a cost higher than what India had paid for if imported directly from Russia. You lost 19 only in Uri and total of 40 since than. Dead is dead, head or no head. its the Indian who are always are making hue and cry on beheading not us. We have different believes. Once the spirit is gone, body is just dust. We are not getting reincarnated. Again speculating and hoping as far as NSG is concerned. As for China, we are allies and have common interests. Its Real Politics. Nobody in Pakistan looks up to China as a social or cultural icon. Indians see the American almost as their gods and aspire to be their poodles against China. you own people are crying about it. Indians have a complete department in RAW focused on CPEC. In fact it will be stupid of India not to have one, CPEC is a threat to India and India is falling into the trap and they don't even know it. The biggest mistake India can do is to carry out its threat of blocking rivers coming into Pakistan

Last edited:
It also happens that india is 7x bigger than Pakistan so those figures are nothing really. That too inspite of the fact that the indian economy has been strong for 27 years wheras Pakistan's economy has only taken off in the last few months.

So what happened to the great indian military after mumbai 2008 :azn: why was india so powerless to attack Pakistan militarily? That too against a nation that is more than 7x smaller than india and doesn't have abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems like india does :azn:

Even 44 nations as you have listed above could not help you despite being more than 7x bigger than us.......:rofl::rofl:
Pakistan's per capita income used to higher till the 90s but now we fully reversed the situation.

The 2008 confrontation worked and without going to war we drastically reduced terrorist attacks in Major Indian cities by just a mere threat.

In past 4 years not a single bombing in a major Indian city whereas in 2008 alone we saw 6 such bombings

Pakistan's per capita income used to higher till the 90s but now we fully reversed the situation.

The 2008 confrontation worked and without going to war we drastically reduced terrorist attacks in Major Indian cities by just a mere threat.

In past 4 years not a single bombing in a major Indian city whereas in 2008 alone we saw 6 such bombings

Like I said, due to internal problems for over 24 years and the WOT since 2001, Pakistan's economy has only gained composure and taken off as of September 2016. The effect of which remains to be seen....

Racists are ignorant fools..
It's Cold War between Pak/India and you know what they say about war? All is fair in ...... !

Ps. You also need to contact Bollywood make your complaint because despite having 1.3 billion to choose from they tend to select a certain type and you know it's not the Adivasi or Abo.,s who get selected to give the 'face' to Bollywood. I notice 'Khan's seem to figure heavily. What happened to the Tirichililiwilis?

Last edited:
I think your problem is worst than i thought. Do you have an illusion that Pakistan is the same size as India? Hello retard, Pakistan is 7 times smaller than India, our military is smaller, our needs are smaller. But if you insist let me give you a little color on you numbers. The number of AK are close to 410 if you add 400 AZs thats more than 800. The 650 you talk about are all T90s assembled from Russian kits. As far as jets for India it was mostly the British Hawks assembled from kits and SU 33 partially built in India but at a cost higher than what India had paid for if imported directly from Russia. You lost 19 only in Uri and total of 40 since than. Dead is dead, head or no head. its the Indian who always are making hue and cry on beheading not us. We have different believes. Once the spirit is gone, body is just dust. We are not getting reincarnated. Again speculating and hoping as far as NSG is concerned. As for China, we are allies and have common interests. Its Real Politics. Nobody in Pakistan looks up to China as a social or cultural icon. Indians see the American almost as their gods and aspire to be their poodles against China
Only 320 Ak produced
https://defence.pk/threads/al-khalid-and-al-zarrar-production.469987/

Al zarrars are just upgraded Type59/69 and 486 of them were upgraded, comparatively we upgraded 1000+ T72.
Indian content in T-90 & Su-30 are far higher than Pakistani content in AK and JFT.
You guys lost 62 in Quetta Academy alone and over 100 since September 29.
Only thing about Chinese Pakistan relation is that China is using you guys for short time benefits just like US did in 80s.

Your third & fourth paragraph says how low you are..If your son or father is not handsome or beautiful , what you will do?? You leave them.. Your appearance is temporary man.. If you caught an accident tomorrow,all will go... All are God's creation..
This forum is an international forum according my knowledge.. You & I are same here.. I see only Indian advertisements in this page man.. That means Indians are welcome here..

Funny that, you see indian adverts because you are an indian that browses indian websites. Where you are seeing indian adverts, I'm seeing adverts for British finance, telecommunication and housing companies. That's because I was born, raised and have lived in London UK ALL my life and I browse such pages. There is a system which shows adverts on some sites of what you frequent most on the net. Nothing else.

india is the eternal enemy of Pakistan so I have a deep hatred for india and the indian race. You are the most vile, ugliest and horrible creatures on earth. I feel like vomiting when I see indian creatures.

I think your anti-racism stance will be best preached to your own indian kind who are FAR more racist than we Pakistanis could ever be.

Last edited:
I also said that.. This means PDF accepts Indian advertisements also.. So Indians are also welcome here..
So you are Pakistani raised in UK, right?? Did you experience racism anytime??

Not really. London is the best and most advanced city in the world. It's probably the greatest place to be.

Only 320 Ak produced
https://defence.pk/threads/al-khalid-and-al-zarrar-production.469987/

Al zarrars are just upgraded Type59/69 and 486 of them were upgraded, comparatively we upgraded 1000+ T72.
Indian content in T-90 & Su-30 are far higher than Pakistani content in AK and JFT.
You guys lost 62 in Quetta Academy alone and over 100 since September 29.
Only thing about Chinese Pakistan relation is that China is using you guys for short time benefits just like US did in 80s.

The only common thing between T59 and AZ is the Hull. Totally wrong about the local content. You don't even make the T90 gun or even the ammo. There is a lot of information about problems in the T72 and T90 program.

Can you elaborate on Chinese short term interests that requires $50 billion investment in long-term infrastructure. BTW we gained a lot from our short-term romance with the US. They used us we milked them. We have our nuclear capability thanks to them.

We have war going on which has little to do with India, we have taken losses and we have won. You can't say the same about Kashmir.

Last edited:
@PAKISTANFOREVER Don;t believe the rubbish about India having higher GDP. One thing these Ganga's are good at is art of deciet - like typical weak people. Pakistan's GDP figure are extrapolated from the official records. Since hardly anybody pays any tax large chunk of the ecponomy is undocumented and thus does not figure in those stats. The GDP figure you are quoted is not real but what is declared.

If I have £100 and you ask me how much I have. I show you £60 and say that is all I have. The question is how much do I really have and how much am I declaring. Fact is £40 that I have is undocmented but it does not mean it is not real. In the same way economies always have portion that is undeclared or is undocumented. However what is exceptional about Pakistan is the degree of undocumenation. These are estimates below.

360x-1.jpg

What does this mean? Well the real economy is lot larger then what is declared. This also explains why Pakistan has far less poverty then India. That is why visitors to Pakistan are surprised because the facts on paper and facts on ground do not match. India of course is not only drowning in poverty, Adivasi's, Abos., but also the world champ in open defecation. That is is more then enough reasons to salute Jinnah and the blessings of Radcliffel Line. Partition us from the muck ..

W8hB5h4.png

I mean think about this. If India is booming, if Indian's are wealthy why are they world champions in poverty and open defecation? Are they too tight to spend money on their poor or provide basic things like sanitation which is bedrock of civilization. Hell our forefathers figured out sanitation 5,000 years in Harrapa and Mohenjo Daro but the India still has not figured how important sanitation is in 2017?

The only common thing between T59 and AZ is the Hull. Totally wrong about the local content. You don't even make the T90 gun or even the ammo. Can you elaborate of Chinese short term interests that requires $50 billion investment in long-term infrastructure. BTW we gained a lot from our short-term romance with the US. They used us we milked them.
AZs are basically upgrade of tanks just like Indias CIA T-72 tanks.
The gun and breach block are entirely made in India at OFB Kanpur, in fact 80% of T-90S components are Indian.

China is known for exaggerated claims, actual Chinese investment won't be even $5 billion.

Hath Halka rakho @Areesh @I.S.I if they all ban how we enjoy? Keep few clowns in reserve for public entertainment special that Gregor:p: and enjoy Uri Uri song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom