What's new

Is Indian Aggresive Posturing Prelude to a Fourth War with Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
ttp would be very happy if we mobilize troops

this is another "bark" from hindustan ... they dont bite

The war if it happens will be the last resort. I doubt it will come to that but it well may.

And I see that all those spoiling for it are sitting safely away, far far away!

Pakistan warns India not to over-react

NEW DELH (updated on: November 29, 2008, 18:49 PST): President Asif Ali Zardari warned India Saturday against any 'over-reaction' after the militant attacks in Mumbai and vowed the 'strictest' action if Pakistani involvement was proved.

"Whoever is responsible for the brutal and crude act against the Indian people and India are looking for reaction," Zardari said in an interview with Indian CNN-IBN television.

"We have to rise above them and make sure ourselves, yourself and world community guard against over-reaction," he said according to an interview transcript issued by the Press Trust of India.

The Indian government has blamed "elements in Pakistan" for the attack by Islamist militants against multiple targets in Mumbai that left nearly 200 people dead.

Zardari promised that he would take immediate and strong measures if proof was provided of Pakistani involvement.

"Let me assure you that if any evidence points to any individual or any group in this part of the world, I shall take the strictest of action in the light of this evidence and in front of the world," he said.

Zardari argued that reducing the Mumbai attacks to an India-Pakistan problem was counter-productive.

"This is a world threat and all the more reason we have to stand up against this threat together," he said.

Business Recorder [Pakistan's First Financial Daily]

The war if it happens will be the last resort. I doubt it will come to that but it well may.

i,m going to pakistan next sunday and i,m not scared. it is my country:pakistan:

vinod , all of pak poster here were sympathise towards indian who lost there lifes ....but after what your media, posters ,prime minister , foreing minsiten blamed pak ....that made us to get to agressive nature

You should stop watching Bollywood watch Bond movies you will find lots of conspiracy theories from USSR. Since when you respect Gandhi ?

The anger in expressed in media is for domestic consumption donn't get swyed by it nothing has materialized on the ground yet.

My friend! First your media, starting from ZEE TV which is directly funded and controlled by your intel agency RAW, starts to blame Pakistan for this crime. The your policy experts join's in to bash Pakistan, in every media forum, BBC, CNN, Sky News, Al-Jazeera etc etc, and point fingers with allusions to dire consequences if found guilty? Am I missing something sir? Nowhere did I hear in the media that all this war drum concert is for the Indian public consumption. We duly understand the difference between petty politics for public consumption and politics for global Pakistan bashing opportunity! The sooner Indian Government clarifies its position the sooner we would be able to trust your assessment of the situation.

All barks, no bite...we've seen this before in 2002 with 1 million troops massed up at our eastern borders for 10 months.

Bring it on! It would be a good time for the military to take care of Zardarim and his impotent government aswell. :tup:

All barks, no bite...we've seen this before in 2002 with 1 million troops massed up at our eastern borders for 10 months.

Bring it on! It would be a good time for the military to take care of Zardarim and his impotent government aswell. :tup:

you are right neo. everybody knows that the war will have catastrophic consequences. am damn sure Indians are not that stupid to loose the life of millions by starting a war in the revenge of few hundreds.

Vinod,

Both nations have very strong family values and are very strong family oriented cultures.

Many of those abroad have family and friends in Pakistan, that many of us visit regularly even as we pursue careers, education, life outside of Pakistan - do not for a moment think that the repercussions of economic hardship, terrorism or a war are taken lightly by most here.

i wacthed indian news channel for onli 5 minutes it is disgusting every news channel is creating fake calls fake statement by terrorists
i,m starting to hate these indians
it is clear this is a drama and indians does not want any peace process

I am not sure this was the appropriate way for the GoI to handle the issue, though it may be appropriate for its domestic audience that is baying for some sort of blood, and elections are around the corner.

The belligerent attitude has already seen the DG ISI visit canceled, and if this continues, the emotions on either side may be at the point where any cooperation may not be possible, even though at this point it seems that Pakistan is still willing to cooperate.

zaid hamid on indian drama

Last edited by a moderator:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at our media the whole Indian ideology is based on emotional outburst. Let me remind you, your nation is using war language. I ask them to do what they say. Pussies. That is hardly emotional. Do not compare me with something you cannot understand.

How conme you Indians fail to think beyond imagination a la Bollywood? Do you have to watch every serious development with some geets and some pathetic anger? Underdeveloped mentallity. How come Ghandi is the father of this so immature nation? Oops, I do hit you badly...:whistle:

Munir you consider this crime and take it littlely. Come on. People will demand answers for what has happened in Mumbai, and they will want to know what will be the safety for them in future. You think these feelings are imaginated bollywood crake that you are spewing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom