What's new

Indian military build-up: Pakistan shares concern with US

Yes I have many Tamil friends.

Unlike you. That is why you should take my advice to STFU from Indian threads. You only make a fool of yourself, your race and your country every time you type something.

I had nothing against Taiwan or Hans or the Chinese (and still don't) but people like you makes one wonder how easy it must been to make hundreds of millions of you run after the four pests banging your pans and pots and drums.

You should counter my statements instead of personally attack me.

You should counter my statements instead of personally attack me.

It is countering facts with facts.

You want your race and country to be denigrated simply because of your personal inadequacies. How many times you have to be told to stop parroting this pathetic little ignorance in every thread about India?

And like a little zombi, you keep on repeating it!

That is not what my Tamil friend told me. He is back in Tamil Nadu now on vacation. How is the weather in Tamil today?

Weather is as usual hot.. Ask him how he feels to be an Indian.. Is he an Indian or Tamil first.. you would come to know what i am saying...

Any way time to get banned in this thread also.. you being a pitu for admins escape from banning.. i am banned for no reason when i tried to explain a pakistani the same way and ended up in trolling.. I am sure no Indian troll first

It is countering facts with facts.

You want your race and country to be denigrated simply because of your personal inadequacies. How many times you have to be told to stop parroting this pathetic little ignorance in every thread about India?

And like a little zombi, you keep on repeating it!

Then respond with reasons instead of attacks. Didn't India claim independent in 1947? Also, who was the first person to proclaim as the king of India or emperor of India?

Weather is as usual hot.. Ask him how he feels to be an Indian.. Is he an Indian or Tamil first.. you would come to know what i am saying

He is Tamil first. He shared with me the quote of 5000 year of being Tamil, 70 years of being Indian. From that statement along, he is a Tamil first. But it also doesn't mean that he is not Indian. A co worker also a Tamil stated that if India force Tamil to use Hindi, they would declare independent.

Then respond with reasons instead of attacks. Didn't India claim independent in 1947? Also, who was the first person to proclaim as the king of India or emperor of India?

So? Just like you were rescued from the Manchu rule with their enforced Q hairstyle?

What is that supposed to prove?

Your way of looking at a nation as necessarily under the rule of a single king (son of heaven and all the people being his slaves) doesn't have to apply everywhere.

And I have no time to teach you Indian history here.

He is Tamil first. He shared with me the quote of 5000 year of being Tamil, 70 years of being Indian. From that statement along, he is a Tamil first. But it also doesn't mean that he is not Indian. A co worker also a Tamil stated that if India force Tamil to use Hindi, they would declare independent.

It will never happen because India never force us to do so.. we boycott and the government accepted our sovernity.. Only angry we have is injustice done to Tamils in Sri Lanka

You are using English instead of Mandarin? Why don't you declare your independence? ;)

So? Just like you were rescued from the Manchu rule with their enforced Q hairstyle?

What is that supposed to prove?

Your way of looking at a nation as necessarily under the rule of a single king (son of heaven and all the people being his slaves) doesn't have to apply everywhere.

And I have no time to teach you Indian history here.

But a country need to have a single ruler/ single central power. And it has to be a boundary. Otherwise, its not a country. If Tamil choose to ignore law from New Delhi and apply their own rules or even print their own currency, are they allow to do that?

It will never happen because India never force us to do so.. we boycott and the government accepted our sovernity.. Only angry we have is injustice done to Tamils in Sri Lanka

Tamils in Sri Lanka is a major sore spot, isn't it. So sore that the Italian queen's late husband was killed over this.

To be honest with you, India will work better if it has a federal republic with strong state governments instead of parliamentary democracy that is killing India now. India need a strong president, not a weak prime minister.

But a country need to have a single ruler/ single central power. And it has to be a boundary. Otherwise, its not a country. If Tamil choose to ignore law from New Delhi and apply their own rules or even print their own currency, are they allow to do that?

First you need to understand the concept of secularism ... Then you will understand why all Indians are together.. even though we are so diverse.. do you know how many people race are there in India?

Tamils in Sri Lanka is a major sore spot, isn't it. So sore that the Italian queen's late husband was killed over this.

To be honest with you, India will work better if it has a federal republic with strong state governments instead of parliamentary democracy that is killing India now. India need a strong president, not a weak prime minister.

If president is strong then why do we need to vote?? President is just an authority .. Our representative will be always more power and should be more powerful .. as he is representing us.. so the prime minister will be the utmost powerful person.. which is right and logical

First you need to understand the concept of secularism ... Then you will understand why all Indians are together.. even though we are so diverse.. do you know how many people race we are there in India?

Race... I'll entertain you. India today is predominately a mixture of Aryan and Australoid race. With very few pure Aryan but a little bit more pure Australoid race. There are also some Mongoloids in the North East. So its quite complex.

Back
Top Bottom