What's new

Indian military build-up: Pakistan shares concern with US

pakistan fought a civil war in 71 and a cowardly neighboring country took advantage of that helped the rebels gain independence.

It is not you only have this delusion .. Infact lot of Pakistanis have the same delusion .. every one in Pakistan is brainwashed the same.. For e.g. they believe an arab invader has there country icon or super hero? when i questioned how ?? He is a muslim.. When i asked where he was born and where he lived most of his time.. they said some medival place which dont belong to present Pakistan.. still they didnt get the catch what i am trying to explain.. every one is in delusion .. a Jordanian setting next to us was laughing on there answer and he questioned how he was there icon??

second funny thing is .. Pak vs SA cricket happened some time recently.. when Pak won the matches.. then India vs SA and India lost it.. they where celebrating .. i said oke. how this has the link.. they said.. India lost with SA and Pak won SA ... which mean Pak won India.. funny

So then i come to a conclusion... waste of time... you are breed with hatred.. for you India means Hindu.. they cant accept the fact there was lot of Indian muslims working with me and how they are competing with ourself.. Shame they dont see that Indian muslims dont have any problem and they are all over the world working freely

so farewell dude.. you can have lot of conspiracy theory.. even if you are outside Pakistan it is of no use.. we have nothing to loose

how is india winning? lmfao
india funding terrorists to kill harmless children and women isn't called winning, its called cowards who can't fight like men.
cowards who have a broken home and want to destroy their neighbor who kashmiris clearly want to be with lol.
Are you really blind or pretending to be blind.. Or is this the "waaar" effect..
Which terrorist groups are supported by India??TTP??
What are the main objectives of TTP??
why only shias, ahmedis and sufis became their target??
TTP even taken responsibility of CIA attack in Camp Chapman.. If India helping them why you really think CIA silently watching that??
why some pak mullahs called Hakimulla a martyr??
I can ask thousands of questions and the answers will give you the truth.. Otherwise please give something to back your claim..
Then about mumbai attack.. World knows the truth.. Hedley in US's custody already spit out all the master plan.. We even captured one pakistani "KASAB".. Do you really ashamed of him ya proud of him? Or thinking that fu**r is an Indian?? Then be happy.. we already send him to hell..

Are you really blind or pretending to be blind.. Or is this the "waaar" effect..
Which terrorist groups are supported by India??TTP??
What are the main objectives of TTP??
why only shias, ahmedis and sufis became their target??
TTP even taken responsibility of CIA attack in Camp Chapman.. If India helping them why you really think CIA silently watching that??
why some pak mullahs called Hakimulla a martyr??
I can ask thousands of questions and the answers will give you the truth.. Otherwise please give something to back your claim..
Then about mumbai attack.. World knows the truth.. Hedley in US's custody already spit out all the master plan.. We even captured one pakistani "KASAB".. Do you really ashamed of him ya proud of him? Or thinking that fu**r is an Indian?? Then be happy.. we already send him to hell..

Don't worry. There are many people like that who see conspiracy theory everywhere.

Osama was a Jewish conspiracy, 9/11 was an inside conspiracy, WW-1 and 2 were conspiracies against Muslims and so on.

No point trying to argue...

Oh yes.someone do about something
before 1971 and India do something with its power.So after 1971 someone
has lost its half of territory.

But these failed guys have power of denials.impressive

Didnt we rule over you for a 1000 years and you only get stuck on one war. LOL. In the 1000 years we defeated you countless times and ruled over much of India. And made you all work on building palaces and gardens for us. And havent you guys lost so much of India after 1947. Namely, Pakistan, Azad kashmir, Gilgit, Bangladesh, even a part of some northern state to China. So it seems you have been downsized many times. LOL.

8-)

Didnt we rule over you for a 1000 years and you only get stuck on one war. LOL. In the 1000 years we defeated you countless times and ruled over much of India. And made you all work on building palaces and gardens for us. And havent you guys lost so much of India after 1947. Namely, Pakistan, Azad kashmir, Gilgit, Bangladesh, even a part of some northern state to China. So it seems you have been downsized many times. LOL.

8-)
lol you ruled us you were the ruled who converted to the invaders relgon

8-)

Converting out of cowardice doesn't mean ruling.

Tomorrow you will convert to Shamanism and claim you killed and raped millions and millions of Chinese and Muslims?

Or convert to Christianity and claim you were the crusaders who killed every Muslim in Jerusalem?

Quite an amazing way of looking at things I must say. ;)

8-)

you ruled us ....lmao

if you are talking about muslims than we have more muslims than pak.......
so,the argument is flawed here

we are talking about india and pak lol

8-)
I am just trying to understand you ruled for 1000yrs.. so rest of the years we ruled you minus 200 yrs of British right?... with 5K yrs of history already unearthened

pakistan is concerned because it cannot even ask for aid money to fund its war machine.. earlier when military aid was flowing in 60s and 70s they never gave two hoots to india before acquiring F16s. Those schmucks even threatened to bomb Trombay if the nuclear research was not halted immediately after they got the F16s.

Karma is a bitch afterall :lol:

Ultimaltey this Karma thing will drain both sides. Both of the countries need to spend their money on man power. War is not the solution rather it raised lot of new questions. Europe regain its position, when they stop spending money on attacking each other.

8-)

Again with this 1000 years:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:.
Whole the world recognize the history of invasion of central asian barbarians invaded to India.1000 years of central asian brutality creates Pakistan.But Pakistanis is neither central asians nor Persians.If you have any proof then provide that .But not in this thread .can choose any other thread with that subject or you can create your own thread.Dont off topic here

Ultimaltey this Karma thing will drain both sides. Both of the countries need to spend their money on man power. War is not the solution rather it raised lot of new questions. Europe regain its position, when they stop spending money on attacking each other.

check post #58 and read it.I explained there concerning of nuke build up and conventional build up.

you ruled us ....lmao

if you are talking about muslims than we have more muslims than pak.......
so,the argument is flawed here

we are talking about india and pak lol

War is not the solution. Both countries have to find ways, where they can help each other. Education, public health, research and medical science and many more. Both of the countries have lots of potential and south Asia is a big market.

War is not the solution. Both countries have to find ways, where they can help each other. Education, public health, research and medical science and many more. Both of the countries have lots of potential and south Asia is a big market.
agreed
196717_Laie_7.gif

unfortunately we are not the ones cribbing .. we spend less than 2% of GDP on defense ! That's healthy IMO !

India need to stop been so aggressive against Pakistan and focus on developing its shambled economy instead. India has more people under poverty than sub Saharan Africa. For every weapon system that India buy, many more kids die of malnutrition. India also need to reign in on crime. Why does India need the Brits to take care of the Thugees in history? And now, gangs like Thugees of the past are plaguing India again. Maybe you should invite in the British, I mean, Americans this time, to take care of the internal security threats.
None of your problem...keep your opinions to ur self...sush...chinese 50centerrrrrr

I am just trying to understand you ruled for 1000yrs.. so rest of the years we ruled you minus 200 yrs of British right?... with 5K yrs of history already unearthened

Actually, the watershed moment of Indian history is Aryan invasion. The Aryans, which the predominant ancestors of today's Northern Indian, push the predominant Austraoids Dravidians down south, and created the caste system. This Aryan invasion also ended the IVC.

I also wonder when does the written record of Indian history began. I mean records that can be dated and verified. Not like historical records written in 800BC about something happened in 2500 BC, and claim that 2500 BC events are true. These are not valid historical records because the actual source is 1700 years apart from the time of writing.

Back
Top Bottom