What's new

Indian military build-up: Pakistan shares concern with US

Actually, the watershed moment of Indian history is Aryan invasion. The Aryans, which the predominant ancestors of today's Northern Indian, push the predominant Austraoids Dravidians down south, and created the caste system. This Aryan invasion also ended the IVC.

I also wonder when does the written record of Indian history began. I mean records that can be dated and verified. Not like historical records written in 800BC about something happened in 2500 BC, and claim that 2500 BC events are true. These are not valid historical records because the actual source is 1700 years apart from the time of writing.

Only idiots and ignorants talk of Aryan invasion.

Actually, the watershed moment of Indian history is Aryan invasion. The Aryans, which the predominant ancestors of today's Northern Indian, push the predominant Austraoids Dravidians down south, and created the caste system. This Aryan invasion also ended the IVC.

I also wonder when does the written record of Indian history began. I mean records that can be dated and verified. Not like historical records written in 800BC about something happened in 2500 BC, and claim that 2500 BC events are true. These are not valid historical records because the actual source is 1700 years apart from the time of writing.
who told you?? is it you assumption??? we tamils alone have more than what you can really think of...

who told you?? is it you assumption??? we tamils have more than what you can really think of

Tamils are great people. Of all the people in Indian Subcontinent, Tamils have my most respect. Tamil people created independent empires that stretch to Indonesia. Tamil people stretch to many part of the world and grow and prosper. tamil is an official language of Singapore. 5000 years of being a Tamil, only 70 years of being Indian.

Tamils are great people. Of all the people in Indian Subcontinent, Tamils have my most respect. Tamil people created independent empires that stretch to Indonesia. Tamil people stretch to many part of the world and grow and prosper. tamil is an official language of Singapore. 5000 years of being a Tamil, only 70 years of being Indian.

Do you know first what is India??

How many years of being Han, Taiwanese, "American"?

Are they all mutually exclusive? Don't expose your stupidity and ignorance in every thread?

Do you know first what is India??

Its a country that was created by the British in 1947. But India is also a region, like Arabia or Balkans is a region. In another word, India can be a geographical expression. India also have a wonderful civilization, like the western civilization.

Its a country that was created by the British in 1947. But India is also a region, like Arabia or Balkans is a region. In another word, India can be a geographical expression. India also have a wonderful civilization, like the western civilization.

It is a country named by British not created .. first fact get corrected.. then what else you know?

How many years of being Han, Taiwanese, "American"?

Are they all mutually exclusive? Don't expose your stupidity and ignorance in every thread?

5000 years of being Tamil and 70 years of being Indian is a often quote phrase in Tamil Nadu that your Tamil friends here will tell you.

5000 years of being Tamil and 70 years of being Indian is a often quote phrase in Tamil Nadu that your Tamil friends here will tell you.

70 yrs of Indian is more powerful than 5000 yrs of Tamil.. 5000 yrs of blood ... 70 yrs of soul.. This is what Indians are .. every part of people in this peninsula are made so.. every one from India.. first say they are Indian first when u dig more they say what they are.. this is the second fact for you

Yes I have many Tamil friends.

Unlike you. That is why you should take my advice to STFU from Indian threads. You only make a fool of yourself, your race and your country every time you type something.

I had nothing against Taiwan or Hans or the Chinese (and still don't) but people like you makes one wonder how easy it must been to make hundreds of millions of you run after the four pests banging your pans and pots and drums.

It is a country named by British not created .. first fact get corrected.. then what else you know?

Its created in 1947 by the British. Prior to that, there was not a country called India. There is a geographical area called India with many kings and prince that rule parts of India. Sometimes, a strong ruler had conquered most of India. But India was a geographical expression, a land. Like you would say the land of Arabia, Persia, India. These are geographical expressions.

Do you know Iranian people? Azaberjians are Iranian people, so are the Pushtons of Afghanistan. Does that mean that all these people should belong to a country call Iran. As you can see, Iran in this sense can be use to describe a land or a people.

Do you know that Indonesia are also consider Indians in the past. The East Indies. When Columbus landed in the new land, he called the people Indians because the thought he landed on an island in today's Indonesia, the Indies.

70 yrs of Indian is more powerful than 5000 yrs of Tamil.. 5000 yrs of blood ... 70 yrs of soul.. This is what Indians are .. every part of people in this peninsula are made so.. every one from India.. first say they are Indian first when u dig more they say what they are.. this is the second fact for you

That is not what my Tamil friend told me. He is back in Tamil Nadu now on vacation. How is the weather in Tamil today?

Its created in 1947 by the British. Prior to that, there was not a country called India. There is a geographical area called India with many kings and prince that rule parts of India. Sometimes, a strong ruler had conquered most of India. But India was a geographical expression, a land. Like you would say the land of Arabia, Persia, India. These are geographical expressions.

Do you know Iranian people? Azaberjians are Iranian people, so are the Pushtons of Afghanistan. Does that mean that all these people should belong to a country call Iran. As you can see, Iran in this sense can be use to describe a land or a people.

Do you know that Indonesia are also consider Indians in the past. The East Indies. When Columbus landed in the new land, he called the people Indians because the thought he landed on an island in today's Indonesia, the Indies.

And that proves something to you?

What is it supposed to be?

Ignorance is never a virtue though they may have brainwashed you into believing it is.

The view what you see and what we see is different.. we are seeing from now to past which is called history.. for you from past to now which is not history.. We are part of India and so every sq mt of our country has its own history (e.g.) Chandra gupt etc.. we are proud of it.. our ancestors are from this part.. we are what we are..

Back
Top Bottom