What's new

Indian military build-up: Pakistan shares concern with US

Race... I'll entertain you. India today is predominately a mixture of Aryan and Australoid race. With very few pure Aryan but a little bit more pure Australoid race. There are also some Mongoloids in the North East. So its quite complex.

Yes.. but you forgot lot of other races are there and still exist.. e.g. Dravidians , marathis etc

First you need to understand the concept of secularism ... Then you will understand why all Indians are together.. even though we are so diverse.. do you know how many people race are there in India?

If president is strong then why do we need to vote?? President is just an authority .. Our representative will be always more power and should be more powerful .. as he is representing us.. so the prime minister will be the utmost powerful person.. which is right and logical

For a country as diverse as India, trying to get all the representative to agree on something is not possible. You guys need to elect a president with electoral system. Appoint him/her with broad authority to enact reforms. Thing will be much better in India.

That is not what my Tamil friend told me.

You mean Google?

He is back in Tamil Nadu now on vacation. How is the weather in Tamil today?

Did a little Google search, where is this "Tamil" you speak of?

For someone who does a lot of lecturing and talking about someone else's regional history, you seem to lack basic geographical and cultural knowledge. No need to parrot out every word you've probably read from the internet (and hide it by claiming a "friend" told you).

For a country as diverse as India, trying to get all the representative to agree on something is not possible. You guys need to elect a president with electoral system. Appoint him/her with broad authority to enact reforms. Thing will be much better in India.

If you think it is not possible .. it is not possible for you.. it is possible and it is happening..

Mods, can we kick out this person spewing his OT nonsense in every thread?

I know i will be banned in this thread.. but will be happy to see atleast i educate one guy...

Mate this person is a known troll. He defecates on every Indian thread and even tries to act racist against Indians and other Asian people.

If only he knew how stupid that makes him look? And also his country and race and upbringing.

Mate this person is a known troll. He defecates on every Indian thread and even tries to act racist against Indians and other Asian people.

If only he knew how stupid that makes him look? And also his country and race and upbringing.
I already know him from a long time.. its oke next time when he trolls in other thread of the same subject that Indians are ruled by muslims for 1000 yrs.. i would point him to same thread

Every country shoes concern on military build up of its rival, US concerned over China, Israel concerned over Iran, India concerned over Pakistan China cooperation and vice verse. Naturally like every other country Pakistan too will try to raise its voice where ever it can this is how diplomacy works. What is all the fuss about.
Pakistan is well aware of Indian military build up and will try to counter it one way or the other. However we should pray that relations between the two sides improve and we can move past this hatred and bickering.

I already know him from a long time.. its oke next time when he trolls in other thread of the same subject that Indians are ruled by muslims for 1000 yrs.. i would point him to same thread

He is just suffering from "centuries of humiliation".

Why these pakistani are getting concerned and increasing their BP high..
we have told you ...we won't do anything unless and until you break the rule(we won't break it)..
live in peace + trade +watch our movies and yours too + start trusting us + have faith in democracy...
No problem...
why to a bring in between a kala president of gora nation...
sit and talk with us..on all matter, we are ready to talk..
and for our military buildup ..you have nothing to worry..it's not for you..unless you stab us again..
enjoy..:cheers:
upload_2014-1-26_0-12-12.jpeg

Keep upgrading your military Indian fellows, because in the long run as a good friend of yours it will be in the best interest of Afghanistan :azn:

You mean Google?

Did a little Google search, where is this "Tamil" you speak of?

For someone who does a lot of lecturing and talking about someone else's regional history, you seem to lack basic geographical and cultural knowledge. No need to parrot out every word you've probably read from the internet (and hide it by claiming a "friend" told you).

Can you put up your Indian flag? Why be ashamed of your own country.

If you think it is not possible .. it is not possible for you.. it is possible and it is happening..

India has been a basket case for a long time. It show some promise for a few years back in mid 2000s and now, its back to reality. I'm just sharing my views. But with the ways things are going, India will always be the superpower of tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom