What's new

Indian Air Force's RFI for IJT is a joke : HAL

We don't want a dictatorship in India. All old Generals will support their Kin in these things and will create a mess. I was shocked to see Kamra Complex still manufacturing obsolete Gryfo Radar.
:o: after reading your comment what ever I would say wouldn't make any difference to you so :enjoy:

india is a joke :lol:

Pakistan successfully builds K-8, Super Mushak training aircrafts...

And Pakistan Air Force has already inducted two battle-ready squadrons of JF-17 Thunders...

While india takes decades and achieves nothing...

Pakistan's management is utterly superior to india's...Since Pakistan military itself over-looks these projects..

Moreover, Pakistan took the smart approach and went with joint-ventures with already experienced aviation Industries of China, Turkey, and even Europe...
Hongdu JL-8 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ..yeehooo K8 aka JL8
2>SuperMushak(Saab safari)

What you doing now,we are doing since 60s assembling aircrafts.

Coz we Indian defeated pakistan thrice...pakistan is nowhere in comparison with India except terrorism... What we can expect from someone who is breathing on AID...You AIDistani Guy.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: When? in yr dreams last night???

Only 2 squadrons of JF 17 inducted. Rest are all in hangar. Why because a Prototype level aircraft with no proven technologies is not operationally viable. As a result your forces are buying up old obsolete F 16 A/B BLK 15 from your allies.

Tejas took around 15 years for actual work (designing, construction, testing) to be done. We were making a 4+ Gen fighter for the first time on our own. It took nearly 12 - 15 years to get the necessary industrial capacity together before work could begin. But today it can arguably be said to be the best in it's class (Gripen C/D, JF 17, F16 A/B and early C variants,etc included) due to the some amazing technologies used.
)
:rofl: ok kid we induct f16s because of our HiLo mixture thats how PAF has done things and frankly yr nowhere near PAF and her high standards. JFT project and countless other projects of our armed forces r something even yr experts have appreciated as it had step by step approach. U decided to make yr own a/c in 70s and r able to induct them just now while we started in this project in late 90s and in 2008 we were building them on our own.

But remember whatever we decide to make it does gets inducted in our forces in time and make the bulk of our weaponry.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: When? in yr dreams last night???

Tum Pure Thethar ho...Chicha Badam khaya karo...Lo Miya Umair ...

For your reference:

YEAR 1947: 1965: 1972 (Wo Bangladesh wala with 100000 pak GABRU jawan Soldier surrender ) : 1999 (Kargil wala).

Kuch to Sharam karo Chicha... :woot:

Well the reason b/w u and us is that whatever we make it does go into our armed forces and is produced in time because our armed forces who r the concern parties control them directly under their command. Hence we r successful then india in this.

They [4-5 members] were fighting me about their innovative Basic and Intermediate Trainer Jet, they refused to believe now they get in their face I am laughing all the way.

You didn't understood what he said. He was talking about military itself taking control of these organizations. This way they can enforce the deadlines and make them perform better.

wrong concept. :tdown:

india is a joke :lol:

Pakistan successfully builds K-8, Super Mushak training aircrafts...

And Pakistan Air Force has already inducted two battle-ready squadrons of JF-17 Thunders...

While india takes decades and achieves nothing...

Pakistan's management is utterly superior to india's...Since Pakistan military itself over-looks these projects..

Moreover, Pakistan took the smart approach and went with joint-ventures with already experienced aviation Industries of China, Turkey, and even Europe...

hey, We don't know that Pakistan designed and tested all all things........... o_Oo_Oo_O.

yaar sab paka hua item mil jaata hai to sirf khana baaki hota hai...:super:

For your method I must say.... Sukhoi 30 mki is our product.................:-)

They [4-5 members] were fighting me about their innovative Basic and Intermediate Trainer Jet, they refused to believe now they get in their face I am laughing all the way.
these indians will be indians........

Tum Pure Thethar ho...Chicha Badam khaya karo...Lo Miya Umair ...

For your reference:

YEAR 1947: 1965: 1972 (Wo Bangladesh wala with 100000 pak GABRU jawan Soldier surrender ) : 1999 (Kargil wala).

Kuch to Sharam karo Chicha... :woot:
LOL kid We won 1948 war. And we undoubtedly won the 65 war 71 we lost and in 99 we failed to accomplish our objectives hence we accept our defeat, but militarily we won that and thats more accepted opinion.

All in all u just won one lone war and a conflict. Thats all only a fool will claim india won all the wars against us.

It would not be so bad. If being under direct control of IAF reduces red tapes, improves coordination and time lines, it would be better than current system.

Its like the idea IAF presented,that its "Repair Shops" can produce aircraft.its not like IAF could fast track the innovation or testing by taking HAL under it.plus,HAL is an aerospace company,why should it be under armed force??show me one example where armed force took an aerospace company under its control.

Its like the idea IAF presented,that its "Repair Shops" can produce aircraft.its not like IAF could fast track the innovation or testing by taking HAL under it.plus,HAL is an aerospace company,why should it be under armed force??show me one example where armed force took an aerospace company under its control.

I am not talking about innovation/testing or technical aspects, but bureaucracy. Current problems include red tape and bad coordination - both Tejas and Arjun are good example of terrible coordination between developer and user.

And as an example of aerospace company under armed force - Pakistan.

I am not talking about innovation/testing or technical aspects, but bureaucracy. Current problems include red tape and bad coordination - both Tejas and Arjun are good example of terrible coordination between developer and user.

And as an example of aerospace company under armed force - Pakistan.

actually,the main problem was inexperience.every defence company needs a firm ground on which it could operate.both Tejas and Arjun delay was due to both inexperience,obstruction and everchanging criteria,for which the operators were equally to be blamed.but as they'll gain experience,things will gain pace.look at Arjun 2.

Back
Top Bottom