What's new

Indian Air Force's RFI for IJT is a joke : HAL

actually,the main problem was inexperience.every defence company needs a firm ground on which it could operate.both Tejas and Arjun delay was due to both inexperience,obstruction and everchanging criteria,for which the operators were equally to be blamed.but as they'll gain experience,things will gain pace.look at Arjun 2.

The bold part is what I am talking about. Either something like a joint management committee or direct control by armed forces would reduce all this factors.

The bold part is what I am talking about. Either something like a joint management committee or direct control by armed forces would reduce all this factors.

probably this kind of obstruction will never occur again as these labs already grew a strong spine enough to challenge the wrong doings of armed forces.they're now forcing to take indigenous equipment over foreign ones.in one way,its better.

probably this kind of obstruction will never occur again as these labs already grew a strong spine enough to challenge the wrong doings of armed forces.they're now forcing to take indigenous equipment over foreign ones.in one way,its better.

It was never a question of spine. The labs were barely able to deliver comparable products to what was available internationally. Besides, whether it is forcing the indigenous products on the forces or giving preference to foreign ones by armed forces, both are wrong. As you mentioned, it is probable that such situation might arise again. If not full control by forces, a joint management committee sort of thing would improve the situation a lot.

They [4-5 members] were fighting me about their innovative Basic and Intermediate Trainer Jet, they refused to believe now they get in their face I am laughing all the way.

And I still remember your claims...

'India can make a basic trainer' (A basic trainer is the pinnacle of modern aerospace technology,LMAO)

'HPT 32 is a turboprop'...:lol:

And last but not the least,'HAL Dhruv s a licensed produced design and India still pays the fee to Eurocopter for any Dhruv made..

Does this think tank has any idea that Dhruv was designed by HAL design team of 250 engineers working with 15-30 german engineers, working in India in the design phase ?:omghaha:

But since that was a Pakistani thread,moderators thread banned me and saved your face...please keep your BS away from this thread

Pakistan successfully builds K-8, Super Mushak training aircrafts...

builds ? K 8 is a Chinese JV for which only 8 Pakistani engineers were present in design phase.Super Mushak is an modified Saab Safari.

Any aircraft of Indigenous design ever made ?

Now FYI,We had developed our first basic trainer & jet trainer for almost half a century back-without a JV.

HAL HT 2 -first flight 1951.172 were made

15.jpg

HAL Kiran first flight 1964.190 made.still in service.

7448743348_26e7f2fcee_o.jpg

And Pakistan Air Force has already inducted two battle-ready squadrons of JF-17 Thunders...

India Inducted Indian developed HF 24 Marut 5 decades back.And have an Indigenour 4++ gen fighter in production (No JV here ) .Now go troll elsewhere.

While india takes decades and achieves nothing...

Oh really ?

To talk about aerospace sector then its about fighter jets developed,jet trainers in service & under development,basic trainers that served the country for decades,various kinds of agricultural,general aviation aircraft,light combat helicopter in flight trials,light helicopter in service,various kinds of Satellite Launch vehicles developed (ones that can launch 10 tonnes to low earth orbit) Various kinds of satellites,cryogenic-liquid fuel-solid fuel engines developed

And not to forget ones under development-Indo russian military transport aircraft & Indian regional airliner,reusable launch vehicles.

Beat that,then only come to critisize us

And I still remember your claims...

'India can make a basic trainer' (A basic trainer is the pinnacle of modern aerospace technology,LMAO)

'HPT 32 is a turboprop'...:lol:

And last but not the least,'HAL Dhruv s a licensed produced design and India still pays the fee to Eurocopter for any Dhruv made..

Does this think tank has any idea that Dhruv was designed by HAL design team of 250 engineers working with 15-30 german engineers, working in India in the design phase ?:omghaha:

But since that was a Pakistani thread,moderators thread banned me and saved your face...please keep your BS away from this thread

Poor you, I'm still laughing all the way since you people lost conversation in that Thread and here obviously. You indians have dirty habit of point scoring replies but i won't so a straight -ve rating if you reply back.

Poor you, I'm still laughing all the way since you people lost conversation in that Thread and here obviously. You indians have dirty habit of point scoring replies but i won't so a straight -ve rating if you reply back.

Where ? In that thread where you claimed Indians still pay royalty to MBB? On the other thread about Pilatus ?

FYI,your beloved moderators thread banned me from the first thread...:lol: about their double standards.

And yes any Pakistani can make any kind of BS comments about India in a Pakistani thread and get away.

And was that the reply for my post ?

The joke gets funnier. Took DRDO/HAL 28 years to develop the failed Kaveri leading to a useless engine.

Post reported for insulting comment on other nationalities and intimidation .

Post reported for insulting comment on other nationalities and intimidation .

Bro,its an useless exercise.See forum rules here apply for Indians alone...Pakistanis.Chinese & Falseflaggers got some sort of immunity here.

Bro,its an useless exercise.See forum rules here apply for Indians alone...Pakistanis.Chinese & Falseflaggers got some sort of immunity here.

True but we should stick to our guns and carry on. after all it's Pakistan Defence Forum .

...at least new rules allow us to report the posts ...previously we did not have that privilege .
Believe me people do feel slighted when they are told that their posts are reported .

Let us stick to the facts and counter the mis-information even if it doesn't go down well with some and earns negative rating !

Back
Top Bottom