What's new

Is current CAS following the foot steps of MUSHAF ALI MIR

shanixee

BANNED
Reaction score
guys this is 1 thread i am placing it for discussion...the reason behind is to acknowledge the achievement of formar air chief Mushaf Ali Mir and to see if this air chief and the future 1 will follow his foot prints.:pakistan:

wat i mean to say is that Mushaf Ali Mir started the project of Jf17 which was on a hold for a long time...he not only started but took his personal interest in it..after his got martered in an aircrach many news came how much keen he was to put airforce in self reliance...i am not saying that current chief should also start a new project of aircraft but something must be their to make him diffrent and doing something to improve airforce....right now we just see him inaugurating old signed projects like jf 17 and saab and refuler.

well i think role of current CAS in operations rash-e-rast and rah-e-nijat was worth praising.plus absorbing all the new tech thats coming our way is a big task in itself.

one thing i like about gen. kiyani and ACM rao is that they seem have very good professional relations.

every now and then we see COAS being invited as chief guest of an airforce ceremony and vice versa.although these a small gestures but i think in long run these gestures play an important role in building mutual trust and respect for each other.

in past we have seen that on ocassions our armed forces failed due to lack of co-ordination and if ACM and COAS can give our forces this new culture of mutual respect i think i will be a great.

regards,
taha :pakistan:

i agree with you that he must be busy in absorbing new tech...but he is not alone..he has got a whole team with him working for him....and we heard that between the tenshion of India and Pakistan after the mumbai attack...he made the whole stretegy to counter india's attack...so he know very well abt the short fall of our airforce and wat can we do to prevent even after the swat operation he is in the best position to know wat exectly we need...but nothing new is comming nor his body language is showing that he is upto something

he is a very capable and honest man, if Sir Muradk is to be believed, and I have no reason not to do so. Anyone who inspires confidence in Sir MK is good enough for me.
However, it should never be abour persons ,it should be about institutions. If PAF as an institution is a good one, then its officers would mostly be good, whereas if theinstitution has deficiencies, then its leaders would be bad. We are all too worried about personalities, it should be all about institutions.
Araz

Botton Line is India is still planning for MRCA....so no need to panic
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan has deferred the purchase of state of the art fighter J-10 planes from China till test flights.

Defence sources told Online Monday Pakistan Air Force (PAF) was taking interest in acquisition of state of the art J-10 fighter planes from China. Air Chief Marshall, Rao Qamar Suleman however during his briefing to the members of senate committee on defence told no formal decision had been taken so far to purchase these planes. �We are reviewing the matter. Until these planes are inducted in Chinese air fleet and they meet their targets and objectives during test flights then PAF will decide to purchase them that upto what extent these planes can prove productive for PAF �, he remarked.

Sources told PAF was facing lack of funds problem in the wake of tough economic situation. Therefore, PAF was completing its ongoing projects and these would be completed in time.However a clear decision with reference to J-10 planes would be made after their induction in Chinese air fleet and their performance in test flights.

THIS IS WAT I FOUND IN THE OTHER THREAD.

BUT I ONLY WANT TO SAY THAT. PUR CHEIF OF AIRSTAFF IS IN CHILL...

WAT ARE THEY PLANNING TO BUY THEN....F22 RAPTOR...THEY ARE ACTING IS NOTHING WILL HAPPEN AND ALL INDIA IS DOING IS FOR FUN....AFTER GETTING BETTEN UP AGAIN BY INDIANS THEY WILL BRING MOTHER AND SISTERS OF MARTERS ON THE STAGE AND MAKE US CRY TELLING HOW THEY FEEL ABT IT AND HOW MUCH THEIR SONS WERE BRAVE..WE WILL KEEP LOSING OUR BRAVE SOLDIERS BECAUSE OF OUR STUPIDITY....

Botton Line is India is still planning for MRCA....so no need to panic
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan has deferred the purchase of state of the art fighter J-10 planes from China till test flights.

Defence sources told Online Monday Pakistan Air Force (PAF) was taking interest in acquisition of state of the art J-10 fighter planes from China. Air Chief Marshall, Rao Qamar Suleman however during his briefing to the members of senate committee on defence told no formal decision had been taken so far to purchase these planes. �We are reviewing the matter. Until these planes are inducted in Chinese air fleet and they meet their targets and objectives during test flights then PAF will decide to purchase them that upto what extent these planes can prove productive for PAF �, he remarked.

Sources told PAF was facing lack of funds problem in the wake of tough economic situation. Therefore, PAF was completing its ongoing projects and these would be completed in time.However a clear decision with reference to J-10 planes would be made after their induction in Chinese air fleet and their performance in test flights.

THIS IS WAT I FOUND IN THE OTHER THREAD.

BUT I ONLY WANT TO SAY THAT. PUR CHEIF OF AIRSTAFF IS IN CHILL...

I thought we have already evaluated them. :what:

wat i mean to say is that Mushaf Ali Mir started the project of Jf17 which was on a hold for a long time...he not only started but took his personal interest in it..after his got martered in an aircrach many news came how much keen he was to put airforce in self reliance...i am not saying that current chief should also start a new project of aircraft but something must be their to make him diffrent and doing something to improve airforce....right now we just see him inaugurating old signed projects like jf 17 and saab and refuler.

what's your hurry - first complete the JF-17 project, then move onwards and i am sure AHQ are already doing their 'planning' which will be disclosed at the appropiate time!

what's your hurry - first complete the JF-17 project, then move onwards and i am sure AHQ are already doing their 'planning' which will be disclosed at the appropiate time![/QU

because i see war in 2 to 3 years time...this is my hurry...and i dont want my soldiers to die like sitting ducks...i want them to kill more and live long

Back
Top Bottom