What's new

Conspiracy against Pakistan Army

I know these Pakistani cousins very well, they always try to hit on other female cousins :lol:

But you were so stupid to accept that position! I can play better than you!
post reported, derailing thread!

I was a trainee :sad: He was good for many days and he took me to the doctor and paid the fees with his pocket money :P
deraling thread! post reported!

[

post reported again!
@WebMaster sir,
after severl attempts to stop, these posters not to, derail this important thread, for thier gilli danda gupshap, they are telling me that they dont give dam about, fourm rules, plz note it?
after that, i am not going to report, & will take it as the fourm rules, been smashed for few?
thanks

Drama Queen. Webby knows what I meant to say. . :disagree:

I was a trainee :sad: He was good for many days and he took me to the doctor and paid the fees with his pocket money :P
Thats very kind of him.

Im sure there was a motive behind this too :D

I have my own story about gullidanda, when I was trying to catch and fell.
But no, I am not going to discuss it here.
Our comrade @batmannow is trying his hardest to convince everybody about the need for a military coup so that his idol Parvez Musharraf can be saved from the gallows. Have some respect for his emotions guys.
@A.Rafay @M-48 @Armstrong

Our comrade @batmannow is trying his hardest to convince everybody about the need for a military coup so that his idol Parvez Musharraf can be saved from the gallows. Have some respect for his emotions guys.

I would respect him, if he had asked in a good manner.. But his disrespectful behaviour for an elder person is not acceptable.

Don't act like a mod. . You're post is also reported :disagree:
Don't act like a mod. . You're post is also reported :disagree:
You are a extremely good marksman,you hit the bull`s eye.Now let me hit the gulli for the last time,since it was me who started the game.

You are a extremely good marksman,you hit the bull`s eye.Now let me hit the gulli for the last time,since it was me who started the game.
Let me know Sir when you are playing gulli again. I am passing through Scotland these days and would like to play this game one more time.
clear.png

I am disappointed. @batmannow, y u no blame RAW?.

This is a perfect RAW scenario, I hear Lucman said RAW paid 50 million to Pak media to defame pak army.

GEO RAW.

Back
Top Bottom