What's new

Conspiracy against Pakistan Army

I am agree here but one should also accept the rule of Musharraf in it.According to new rules Indian channels are ban but local cable operators didn't follow it as other organisations of state. Government should ban all kind of Foreign shows to promote its own industry.
Then there should be on the spot fines for such cable operators. Make these fines big enough to make these cable operators think ten times before they broadcast Indian channels.
There should be a separate body who will pursue such offenders. This body can be paid for with the revenue that is generated by leveling these fines.

reported for derailing, the most important thread?
irs not a play ground for dam kids , if you are not going to disscuss, the topic, then just dont post the stupid gilli danda here?
im a elite member, i m responsible to check the jids like you who, dont hve any respects to thier country, thier nation, thier army?
now get lost?

You're elite member not mod we'll post whatever we like to post. Who are you to direct us? Has someone given you the responsibility to do so. We have read rules and regulations and it's upto us.. Don't try to become guardian.

Then there should be on the spot fines for such cable operators. Make these fines big enough to make these cable operators think ten times before they broadcast Indian channels.
There should be a separate body who will pursue such offenders. This body can be paid for with the revenue that is generated by leveling these fines.

Very hard thing to do. Can someone ensure that the body will act according to law and will not take bribe or you'll suggest another body for it? I am 100% sure it'll not work.

Very hard thing to do. Can someone ensure that the body will act according to law and will not take bribe or you'll suggest another body for it? I am 100% sure it'll not work.
It's like saying the police take bribes, so let's take the police off the street.
The point is you make an enforcement authority, and then you bring checks and balances in to that system. There will be some bad apples but you try to deal with it as the situation arises.

Did gulli smash in your face when you hit it with danda? Thats bad.. happened to me once.

I was standing behind my cousin to catch. There is a nail pointing outside he accidently hit me near my left eye :sad: Thank God my eye is safe

It's like saying the police take bribes, so let's take the police off the street.
The point is you make an enforcement authority, and then you bring checks and balances in to that system. There will be some bad apples but you try to deal with it as the situation arises.

We have so many bodies working for different organizations and the result is "Zero". And the case of police is totally different.

I was standing behind my cousin to catch. There is a nail pointing outside he accidently hit me near my left eye :sad: Thank God my eye is safe

I bet you were too afraid to stand alone for catching that you decided to stand behind your cousin. Thank god your eye is safe or else you would be like nick fury :rofl:

Are you talking about me ? But I'm not your cousin....I'm your Brother ! :unsure:

And I hit you near your left eye on purpose ! :D

I bet you were too afraid to stand alone for catching that you decided to stand behind your cousin. Thank god your eye is safe or else you would be like nick fury :rofl:

He gave me the position :sad: And we were too afraid to go inside home after the incident :P. He is still far better than you :lol:

Are you talking about me ? But I'm not your cousin....I'm your Brother ! :unsure:

And I hit you near your left eye on purpose ! :D

Oh . . . . !! Are you jealous of my beautiful eyes ?? :woot:

He gave me the position :sad: And we were too afraid to go inside home after the incident :P. He is still far better than you :lol:
I know these Pakistani cousins very well, they always try to hit on other female cousins :lol:

But you were so stupid to accept that position! I can play better than you!

[
You're elite member not mod we'll post whatever we like to post. Who are you to direct us? Has someone given you the responsibility to do so. We have read rules and regulations and it's upto us.. Don't try to become guardian.
post reported again!
@WebMaster sir,
after severl attempts to stop, these posters not to, derail this important thread, for thier gilli danda gupshap, they are telling me that they dont give dam about, fourm rules, plz note it?
after that, i am not going to report, & will take it as the fourm rules, been smashed for few?
thanks

I know these Pakistani cousins very well, they always try to hit on other female cousins :lol:

But you were so stupid to accept that position! I can play better than you!

I was a trainee :sad: He was good for many days and he took me to the doctor and paid the fees with his pocket money :P

Back
Top Bottom