What's new

Conspiracy against Pakistan Army

Let me know Sir when you are playing gulli again. I am passing through Scotland these days and would like to play this game one more time.
clear.png
Luckily i am visiting my grand children very near to you, in New Castle.Go on lets play`tu laga ik zordar tull` aur main pakarne ke liyey laga doonga `till`.Jeetay Raho.

Let me know Sir when you are playing gulli again. I am passing through Scotland these days and would like to play this game one more time.
clear.png
now after im all set , here it is for you, look the title of the thread has any goddammed thing to do with musharaf, you stupid?

Luckily i am visiting my grand children very near to you, in New Castle.Go on lets play`tu laga ik zordar tull` aur main pakarne ke liyey laga doonga `till`.Jeetay Raho.
post reported, trolling!

I live at a walking distance from middlesex cricket county ground and think of gullidanda, where as you live In pakistan and think of tennis and snnoker....what a harmless difference of thinking........but why?.BTW, how very old is "very old"?, as long as you are not chronocally ill, not huffing or puffing when going upstairs/downstairs, can femember things, solve mathemetical questions and producing early morning testestrones, you are not "very old", even at 73+.
@WebMaster trolling started from that post!

troll post!

73 years 2 months.Sorry for making it a numerical puzzle. God, i hope you boys never get a job of breaking secret CODE.
troll post!

all this trolling shows how much this nation respects & care about its army which is giving sacrifices, to save the a$$s o these dupmb & beyghayraat gulli danda trolls, on this thread?

Last edited:
Government should take action against them. They are misleading people as well as trying to malign ISI..

I don't see how you can malign ISI. It's like saying "we are making Hitler look like a bad guy?":(

Back
Top Bottom