What's new

Conspiracy against Pakistan Army

This is the point actually,when a country has only one channel which is telecasting few programs then it's very much easy to get attracted by others.. At least this move should be appreciated .

There main motive was to control the news. To keep people away from reality. . Government channel showed what it was directed to show whereas the situation is different today... But it should be control..
yes that was done by, the political croupted eiltes not BY MILITRY DICTATOR? irony was?

I wish you were right.
The problem is that it was the military ruler Musharraf he allowed all these channels and gave free reign to Indian media over Pakistani air waves and allowed Indian movies in Pakistani cinemas.
It was also Musharraf who let all these corrupt politicians to come back to Pakistan with his NRO.

Wake up Man....Musharraf brought respect, jobs, FDI, business opportunities to this Country. What can he do if the people are so dumb selecting the same goons over and over again!

Geo has been openly doing anti-state activities for a long time and no one seems to be bothered about it. If Khara Sach's Mubashir Luqman can have all the evidences against GEO and Baba ji why cant our state institution do anything about it. Why do we have all these agencies if state enemies roam freely and do anything to their hearts desires. This should be no one point in the tahafuz-e-Pakistan bill, kill the organization and individuals who act against the interest of the country. But the fcuk who cares about the interest of the country when everyone is looking after their interests only.

I have very bad experience of playing Gulli Danda so maybe something else :ashamed:
Gullidanda,sometimes, can become injurious if gulli is not sitting on dhabb.Anyway, enjoy whatever khail you like,Be happy.

Gullidanda,sometimes, can become injurious if gulli is not sitting on dhabb.Anyway, enjoy whatever khail you like,Be happy.
reported offtopic!
are you so naive that, you can understand, what you are talking & where?
stop your godamm crap , right here, right now?
& just dissapear!

to me its similar to the MALALA drama played by West .. lots of unanswered questions remains . not everything is conspiracy theory ... I think Public should protest against geo and pressure Govt to banned this Channel ..I feel pity on our nation that we don't have a Leader who step forward and take a stance against those traitors.. I don't understand why Army is quite , because of the silence of our generals , a low level halwadar moral is getting down that , even after he give his life to protect this country he and his organization is been continuously labeled as traitors . I think this topi drama must end ,if india is so sad on hamid mir attack , give him and others like him nationalities of India and take them.. we don't need such bastards who will sell their mother if they get $$$ ...we respect our Army and those who die for our safety ..this Govt will do nothing to stand with army because they also have accounts to settle with army ...
I really wish that Allah Give some "aqal and Shaur " to some of our leaders like Tahir ul qadri , Imran khan and Musherraf they make a grand alliance and get rid of this puppet and salve Democratic Govt , by the alliance of some good leader we can still make a good Democratic Govt based on Islamic Rules . and make this Country heaven again ...posting and shouting will not make any difference , I think time has come to make a strong stand against those who are working to destroy Pakistan ...I salute to those ISI agents who are working behind enemy lines and gather information which is required to protect our assets , I Salute to those unsung hero's who dies behind enemy lines and no can claim their bodies as they are agents .... may Allah protect them and blessed them All...may Allah destroy everyone who is destroying our Country and also trying to Prove Islam as Extremist and violent religion..
Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:

Wake up Man....Musharraf brought respect, jobs, FDI, business opportunities to this Country. What can he do if the people are so dumb selecting the same goons over and over again!

In this world nothing is pure black or white.
Musharraf did some good stuff. He was good to begin with. Probably because he was shunned by the Western world as a military dictator.
But then 9/11 happened and he switched sides. For some time he tried to keep some balance and play both sides, but it was always a one way street.
So what he did for Pakistan, he approved some new universities, got the economy going especially with the help of aid money and helped end the sanctions on Pakistan.
On the other hand. He is also the person who brought America's WOT to Pakistan and made Pakistan a battleground. Gave free reign to Indian media over Pakistani airwaves. Suspended the judiciary. Introduced NRO and brought back the same corrupt politicians that you are now complaining about.
At the end how good or bad he is depends on what way you look at it. So dude, I am wide wake and have the ability to look at things from all angles. The question is are you?

This is the point actually,when a country has only one channel which is telecasting few programs then it's very much easy to get attracted by others.. At least this move should be appreciated .

I am not against private media as a whole. I think you are misunderstanding me. What I am saying is that Pakistan should ban Indian media because of their anti-Pakistan attitude. Also there should be openness regarding private media and they should submit their sources of income to enhance transparency and weed out any foreign meddling.

reported offtopic!
are you so naive that, you can understand, what you are talking & where?
stop your godamm crap , right here, right now?
& just dissapear!

Don't act like a mod. . Your post is also reported :disagree:

Last edited:
I am not against private media as a whole. I think you are misunderstanding me. What I am saying is that Pakistan should ban Indian media because of their anti-Pakistan attitude. Also there should be openness regarding private media and they should submit their sources of income to enhance transparency and weed out any foreign meddling.

I am agree here but one should also accept the rule of Musharraf in it.According to new rules Indian channels are ban but local cable operators didn't follow it as other organisations of state. Government should ban all kind of Foreign shows to promote its own industry.

Don't act like a mod. . You're post is also reported :disagree:
reported for derailing, the most important thread?
irs not a play ground for dam kids , if you are not going to disscuss, the topic, then just dont post the stupid gilli danda here?
im a elite member, i m responsible to check the jids like you who, dont hve any respects to thier country, thier nation, thier army?
now get lost?

Back
Top Bottom