What's new

Interview with Pakistan Air Force Chief of Air Staff Tahrir Rafiqui Butt

Pakistan does not need huge planes. The border is max a few minutes away. You hardly need more then 4 BVR and 2 WVR. They will never go deep inside cause BM/CM can do it much better. India has strategic depth. With long range it can use that nicely. Same for China. Yes I know... Israel... F15. But they like to bomb other nations that are far away. Remember Lavi... That was a small plane.

PAF will dump F7 for JF17. The Mirages are respected and known to the last bits. But they will not last more then 6-10 years. And I guess J31 will do the stealth part in less the a decade. So T+10... Some F16b52, JF17 block 3 and J31... Nothing that can beat India but that should be resolved as democratic nations should do. O sorry, those nations are dictating, war waging and looting. I mean India and Pakistan should solve problems together.

Munir if you feel that cm are going to offer sufficient strike cability as 50.or 100.extra f16/52. Or j11.flankers then fine for you peoples..

I'm glad that despite having the brahmos supersonic cruise missles and sagrika sea launched missles that our doctrine also has massive deep strike fighter options...it means we have much more flexibility in strike options...

Something you can't rely on

Say you explode one nuke on the north side near Himalaya... Just explain me how you would solve the drinking and bathing problem all over India. You can have as much weapons as you want. You already have no chance of winning anything.

Back
Top Bottom