What's new

Why ISI spy posters are all over Islamabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.. I wonder why such people do not throng to the streets in an ANTI TTP protest...Actually if you google "anti TTP protest islamabad", the first result is "
BBC News - Pakistan anti-Islam film protest ends in Islamabad"

Ironic no? The first result is from BBC again

Enough said.

998997_680594511955891_737752307_n.jpg

One thing has become clear. Pakistani People simply love their Armed Forces and the more West tries to MALIGN Pakistan Armed Forces and its ISI, the greater that Affection grows. These retards from the West and their lackeys just don't get it.

Hi,

The problem is that pakistanis have a 'selective love' for pakistan army---they are miserable now---the love seems to rise like milk starting to boil in a pot.

Hi,

The problem is that pakistanis have a 'selective love' for pakistan army---they are miserable now---the love seems to rise like milk starting to boil in a pot.

Cheech and Chong Bhai , Aap ki baat samaj may nahi aaei ? o_O

A few years ago they were bashing the military---bugti--red mosque--electricity issues etc etc etc---now that the things are worse than ever---they remeber and love their military.

Because in between there were Earthquakes and Floods and our Military went beyond the call of duty to save their Pakistani brothers. Maybe that has something to do with this love affair.

Also many are making the ultimate Sacrifice to protect us from the Terrorist.

I would say Pakistani People have plenty of reasons to love their Armed Forces....

How does reporting translate to interfering ?

BBC doesn't just report. It operates on the British Foreign Office budget on an agenda of furthering the British narrative in the world. They passively create confusion and disinformation among their readers to invoke a response they want the target govt/nation to face.

Hmm.. I wonder why such people do not throng to the streets in an ANTI TTP protest...Actually if you google "anti TTP protest islamabad", the first result is "
BBC News - Pakistan anti-Islam film protest ends in Islamabad"
Ironic no? The first result is from BBC again
Enough said.
The issue is not BBC or their reporting. .. The issue i pointed out was that the public is remarkably absent when protesting against TTP, but seems to be in full flow when supporting ISI - seems like a doctored rally to me.

Why doesn't BBC report

- On the massive corruption going on in Pakistan by the ruling elite...
- On the massive rigging in the May 11 elections...
- On the Dam's being built by our neighbour stopping our rivers.
- On the innocent civilian's being killed by US drones.
- On involvement of enemy agencies involved in Baluchistan..

Why are they only concerned about a couple of 100 posters hung up in Islamabad showing the love that some Pakistani's have for their Armed forces....

As @Aeronaut already said, BBC follows a specific agenda for every news they print...

What about BBC Urdu propagandas, how can we control them?

BBC doesn't just report. It operates on the British Foreign Office budget on an agenda of furthering the British narrative in the world. They passively create confusion and disinformation among their readers to invoke a response they want the target govt/nation to face.
Interestingly no one here had a similar view when Guardian did a hatchet job on Modi. At that time, the british press was the gospel :)..

And here I thought that this thread was about some new Type of Tools used by ISI called "Spy Posters" ... Imagine my disappointment when I come here to see Media cell of British foreign office trying to prolong their agenda ....

Interestingly no one here had a similar view when Guardian did a hatchet job on Modi. At that time, the british press was the gospel :)..

As a rule of thumb, i personally read the western media as if it was a propaganda piece. Only by doing this, i can separate valuable information from planted information. These organizations are profit oriented ones and they have their own agenda which is to make money!

BBC up to its shenanigans again.

Nothing wrong in people showing solidarity towards their armed forces or spy agency.

Just wondering what happens to the support if the Hamid Mir attack investigation proves ISI involvement - though I doubt that there would be much of a credible investigation.

why hundreds of chutyas in America was carrying John Panetta posters after OBL raid dipshit americans and britians screw them .. i kind of fell proud now like we are some kind of super power and whole of the world is focused on Pakistan ..... its like lion in a jungle all the foxes of the jungle are united to outwit the lion...... every damn country is afraid of us :big_boss::pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom