What's new

Is 9/11 a proove for absolute incompetency of US inteligence?

I said I'm not interested in this crap :pissed:
Then leave the discussion.

But it is too late for you, son. The seeds of doubt have been planted by me. Doubts about EVERYTHING you think you know. You can make public proclamations denying those doubts all you want and it would not help. When you look in the mirror, you will see a fool.

But it is too late for you, son. The seeds of doubt have been planted by me. Doubts about EVERYTHING you think you know. You can make public proclamations denying those doubts all you want and it would not help. When you look in the mirror, you will see a fool.
Again you proved your intelligence,with this avatar and this username you thought I'm a male :haha:

All US Inteligence has together a budget of 1 trillion dollars. USA has 30.000 military bases and millions of spies in every country. They have satelite surveilance and they also have thousands of datas about Al kaida since 1980s. Islamists did already attack WTC in 1990s, they always threatent USA to hit the Towers since decades.

Now this stupid excuse for a human, claims that US inteligence did not know anything about 19 arab terrorists planing to hit WTC.

Seriously go and shot yourself, you lame excuse for a human beeing. :suicide:

No, you have not. All the people in those organizations are NOT representative of the aviation, architectural, and construction communities. Leslie Robertson repudiated all the loony conspiracy theories. Show us who in the AE911 group that have equivalent or greater experience than Robertson. Do we need various organizations to refute those loony conspiracy theories ? Absolutely NOT. The vast majority of experts, in and out of the government, and foreign experts as well, have spoken, individually and by their silence in disgust, that people like YOU are to be ignored. So do not tell us that you have seen 'all the evidence'. You do not have the courage to debate on why Robertson refuse to be your ally.

Engineers, Architects and Pilots have all spoken.
I have all the evidence I need to prove my suspicions and they thankfully proved I was correct in my initial suspicion.

9/11 was an inside job.
Plain and simple.

End of story :coffee:

There is a deep state in the USA. Controlling everything. The reason why they wanted 9/11 to happen was to have an excuse to destroy the strongest of all arab dictators Saddam. The US deep state simply stepped aside and let the puppet bush handle this situation.

George-Bush-911-006.jpg

628x471.jpg

Look how that idiot holds the book. Upside down. :lol:

US deep state wants a new world order and not a US dictatorship. Thats the reason why they let apes like Bush into power to destroy american warmogerers dreams of world supremacy. :tup:

I have all the evidence I need to prove my suspicions and they thankfully proved I was correct in my initial suspicion.

9/11 was an inside job.
Plain and simple.

I actually don't mind you thinking as such- I would be rather surprised if the brainwashed citizenry like you thought otherwise.

I mean what do you expect out of a people that their own govt says they are too stupid to be allowed to read free opinions, and rather need to be fed a steady diet of state media propaganda news to survive.

There is nothing ambiguous about it.

People who have no experience in aviation thinks an aircraft is a solid object. It is not. In aviation, weight is a penalty, so an aircraft is designed to have just enough structural mass to support itself and cargo. An airliner is essentially a hollow tube. There are plenty of aircraft crashes that produced debris no larger than a meter square across. For AA 77, there were plenty of physical evidences of the aircraft. Why do you believe there were none ?

We are fed the same info as the UN was.

Better than asking you.

I have seen quite few wreckages out of sheer curiosity but Pentagon had no piece that would resemble an airplane. Hell something to resemble a plane would be nice.

I have seen quite few wreckages out of sheer curiosity but Pentagon had no piece that would resemble an airplane. Hell something to resemble a plane would be nice.
Not all crashes results in the same kind of debris. Even car engineers can tell you that. But now you are talking about a body traveling at several hundreds km/hr hitting the ground or as solid a structure like the Pentagon building.

9/11 was an inside job.
Plain and simple.

You missed at least one: Leslie Robertson, the lead structural engineer of the WTC towers. Sane people would be more likely to place greater weight on his opinions than from you, someone who can barely tell the difference between a screwdriver and hammer.

Not all crashes results in the same kind of debris. Even car engineers can tell you that. But now you are talking about a body traveling at several hundreds km/hr hitting the ground or as solid a structure like the Pentagon building.

You missed at least one: Leslie Robertson, the lead structural engineer of the WTC towers. Sane people would be more likely to place greater weight on his opinions than from you, someone who can barely tell the difference between a screwdriver and hammer.

He is a pro-regime mouthpiece. So his opinion is irrelevant.

Arabs with box cutters :lol:

Then so are the thousands of architects around the world: pro US regime mouthpieces. So their opinions are irrelevant.

'High Chinese IQ'...:lol:...Where is it ?
go on and insult everyone ....

from iranians to pakistanis , then to chinese and russians :)

the fact is that you're sucking on saudia , a place where all the terrorists came from .....

This is from your fellow Americans, and from your standing on this issue, you reveal your selves as a hardcore Republican mate....(maybe part of Tea Party follower :omghaha:)

April 22, 2011

More than half of Democrats believed Bush knew
I've been looking for a good analogue to the willingness of Republicans to believe, or say they believe, that Obama was born abroad, and one relevant number is the share of Democrats willing to believe, as they say, that "Bush knew."

There aren't a lot of great public numbers on the partisan breakdown of adherents to that conspiracy theory, but the University of Ohio yesterday shared with us the crosstabs of a 2006 poll they did with Scripps Howard that's useful in that regard.

"How likely is it that people in the federal government either assisted in the 9/11 attacks or took no action to stop the attacks because they wanted the United States to go to war in the Middle East?" the poll asked.

A full 22.6% of Democrats said it was "very likely." Another 28.2% called it "somewhat likely."

That is: More than half of Democrats, according to a neutral survey, said they believed Bush was complicit in the 9/11 terror attacks.

I'm still not sure this represents actual belief, as opposed to a kind of trash talk about a president you hate. (Bush wasn't mentioned in that survey question, but had been earlier in the poll.)

It does, though, offer a bit of context to the suggestions on the left that mass insanity has beset the GOP.

More than half of Democrats believed Bush knew - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

Last edited:
Then so are the thousands of architects around the world: pro US regime mouthpieces. So their opinions are irrelevant.

'High Chinese IQ'...:lol:...Where is it ?

Independent Engineers, Independent Architects, Independent Pilots have all proved to me that 9/11 was an inside job.

That's all I care about.

My mind is made up :coffee:

What difference does it make if you are a woman or man if you are a fool either way ?

Gambit, now be 'Totally Honest' you're an Indian trying to pose as an American?!
Also, do share with us, what your 'Aviation Background' is?! You claim to say you a 'Professional Pilot' of sorts!!
What kinda type ratings & Licenses you got?!

Be Honest when you answer!!!!

:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom