What's new

Is 9/11 a proove for absolute incompetency of US inteligence?

Proof for what ?

China eases rules on obtaining private pilot's license - China.org.cn
...most of China's airspace is presently reserved for military use. Compare that to 85 percent of the United States' airspace open for civil aviation.
In the US, civil airspace is controlled by a civilian organization, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), not the military like your dictatorship. The vast majority of US airspace is available for non-military use. So from this start, you clearly have no idea of the scope of US civil aviation. More likely you can barely tell the difference between a screwdriver and a hammer, just like the rest of the Chinese members here.

How many private pilots are there in China ?

I will start with US...

Pilot certification in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I learned to fly in high school. How about you ?

Then You certainly dont know anything about flying :rofl:
You should try this :rofl:
chinese-army.jpg

No can do. Am not versed in 'Chinese physics'.
Thats sad :no:
You are missing it big time. I am flying whenever I want:crazy_pilot::crazy_pilot::crazy_pilot: and I have my own airforce. :rofl: my other pilots are little young but sooner they will grow up and I am going to invade the Hawaii. I kinda like it. It will be nice place for my empire. :partay:

Sorry its:pdf:. So everything is allowed

Proof for what ?

China eases rules on obtaining private pilot's license - China.org.cn

In the US, civil airspace is controlled by a civilian organization, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), not the military like your dictatorship. The vast majority of US airspace is available for non-military use. So from this start, you clearly have no idea of the scope of US civil aviation. More likely you can barely tell the difference between a screwdriver and a hammer, just like the rest of the Chinese members here.

Proof that you can fly.

Proof that you can fly.
WTF ? What for ?

The questions are:

- How easy was it to hijack an airliner before Sept 11, 2001 ?

- How the expansiveness of US civil aviation made possible that ease ?

There are over 600 THOUSANDS private pilots in the US flying in 85% of US airspace. Why do you need proof of my flying experience ? I do not care if you believe me or not. If you want, call me a liar, but that still does not take away from the fact that there are over 600 thousands private pilots in the US and how easy it was for a bunch of Muslims to take flying lessons.

You have no idea of how large is the civil aviation community in the US, do you ? :lol:

Now you are learning. There may be hope for you yet.
People really don't think. Why would they crash an aircraft filled with people/officers into a building (the pentagon) who you need to invade a country for 'oil'. Biggest flaw of their theories.

People really don't think. Why would they crash an aircraft filled with people/officers into a building (the pentagon) who you need to invade a country for 'oil'. Biggest flaw of their theories.

Pearl Harbor ring a bell?

Japan declared war 6 hours before it attacked Pearl harbor.

US Government did not warn its military personel. They only ordered the carriers and new cruisers to leave the port. 3000 sea men and the old battle ships was left behind to serve them on a silver plate to japan.

Your whole country is based upon lies and fakery.

Nope.

It was ze Araaaabs (with box cutters)...:lol:
You really know how to piss off Americans :omghaha::omghaha:

We don't expect you to understand,don't strain your brains :partay:

Yes. I do love my fantasy stories. Arabs with box cutters is my favourite one.
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

WTF ? What for ?

The questions are:

- How easy was it to hijack an airliner before Sept 11, 2001 ?

- How the expansiveness of US civil aviation made possible that ease ?

There are over 600 THOUSANDS private pilots in the US flying in 85% of US airspace. Why do you need proof of my flying experience ? I do not care if you believe me or not. If you want, call me a liar, but that still does not take away from the fact that there are over 600 thousands private pilots in the US and how easy it was for a bunch of Muslims to take flying lessons.

You have no idea of how large is the civil aviation community in the US, do you ? :lol:

Yup. Thought so. You have zero flying experience. You were never in the US military too.

Nothing you say will EVER convince me to change my views of who actually did 9/11. NOTHING!

I have seen all the proof I need to decide who the real culprits are...

US Government did not warn its military personel. They only ordered the carriers and new cruisers to leave the port. 3000 sea men and the old battle ships was left behind to serve them on a silver plate to japan.

That's because the US was founded by a group of terrorists.

Still not answering my question. Why would they crash an aircraft into the building that supports their officers and military personnel? Aren't they (officers and agents) needed for invading Iraq for the so called oil?

Proof for what ?
He obviously haven't flown in a Cessna 172 or 152 and he never will.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom