What's new

Iron Age (Vedic era) Pakistanis were nothing like modern Indians

I've got a question from the members here, are there any katal Rajput villages in shakargarh, Talan Lohara to be specifc ? My great grandfather belonged to that place.

I don't know why Pakistanis detest their indian heritage so much. It's no secret that y'all came from us. Just because you adopted another religion dosen't mean you can wipe out your ancestry. That's like an identity issue

Last edited:
I've got a question from the members here, are there any katal Rajput villages in shakargarh, Talan Lohara to be specifc ? My great grandfather belonged to that place.

I don't know why Pakistanis detest their indian heritage so much. It's no secret that y'all came from us. Just because you adopted another religion dosen't mean you can wipe out your ancestry. That's like an identity issue

Of course it is. They decry it themselves (absence of or failure to develop an identity of their own that is simply not-Indian) among themselves when they believe our attention is focused elsewhere.

Post your picture and I’ll post mine. Let’s see the sem2sem.

In my experience Pashtun and Baloch are usually chill and mildly amused.

Karachi guys keep quiet because even they know how absurd that would be.

That only leaves one prominent group playing the helicopter.

In my experience Pashtun and Baloch are usually chill and mildly amused.

Karachi guys keep quiet because even they know how absurd that would be.

That only leaves one prominent group playing the helicopter.

Nobody gives a f about your experiences and this imaginary world you live in online.

Post your pic and I’ll post mine. Let’s promote the sem2sem and let the people decide. Brothers from another mothers...

I prefer to not share pictures of myself online and that too with random strangers, especially when they're from another nation. Who knows you may order a hit job on me!!

Frankly they can't touch us. It's our Abduls you need to worry about. Very handy with the knives off late. Am sure there are a number of them watching, reading and seething quietly. Smart decision.

Na. He seems like a chill guy. Claims to know Indians as well.
he dosent know shit if he claims that Pakistanis are a different race. Half of these people in Pakistan be it Choudhury, Bajwas, Rathores, Bhattis, bhuttos, Salarias are all converted and descendants of hindu people of those areas. you'll find many people in Pakistan with the same surname as mine. And then they try to act all high and mighty by calling us kaala baniyas, 1 mard e momin vs 10 hindu etc.

he dosent know shit if he claims that Pakistanis are a different race. Half of these people in Pakistan be it Choudhury, Bajwas, Rathores, Bhattis, bhuttos, Salarias are all converted and descendants of hindu people of those areas. you'll find many people in Pakistan with the same surname as mine. And then they try to act all high and mighty by calling us kaala baniyas, etc.

I think he knows all of that. He mentioned Arain. They have this thing where some of them think they came from Arabs. Some Persian. And some say lost tribe of the Jews. So he's puffing a bit. Will likely get lost in the crowd in any north Indian city.

I prefer to not share pictures of myself online and that too with random strangers, especially when they're from another nation. Who knows you may order a hit job on me!!

There’s over a billion of you roaches. By exterminating you, what difference would that make?

And you think I’m the leader of Mossad or something? Another high IQ bharti on the forum...

I think he knows all of that. He mentioned Arain. They have this thing where some of them think they came from Arabs. Some Persian. And some say lost tribe of the Jews. So he's puffing a bit. Will likely get lost in any North Indian city.

:lol:

You guys are high class Vedic Brahmins. I’m a villager farmer peasant Arain. Post your pics so we can compare the sem2sem.

Nobody is mentioning arabs or anything else, except for you...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom