What's new

Iron Age (Vedic era) Pakistanis were nothing like modern Indians

Ofcourse Iron Age vedic era Pakistanis had nothing to do with India.

Pashtuns, Balochis have nothing to do with India and followed by Punjabis and Sindhis they also have little to do with India other then conducting multiple expansions into the Indian subcontinent from the north. There is alot of talk about Aryan expansion in Indian history and that expansion was by today's so-called aryans who were the current day Pakistan..

1669684828245.png

Aryan? term comes from being Iranic people. Pashtuns are Iranic people including the Balochis but the Punjabis and Sindhis are Proto-Aryans that split from the iranic people generations before that..

If you go back in time all of this countries didn't exist but Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan were one country and one people and one empire. Some of them use to expand into middle east, Europe and others into the Indian-subcontinent and with time they split up more and more and become more isolated developing each his own identity. The Proto-Aryans are often mistakenly confused with Indics but the only thing they did is some of them expanded southwards towards Indian subcontinent and the journey down south was due to economical reasons. They have done close to 10-15 incursions into the Indian main land in the last 3000 years including the Islamic expansions as majority of the Punjabis and current day Pakistan were muslims for atleast 1100+ years they tagged along. but as for their previous expansions pre-Islam it is known as the Aryan expansions today.

1669686944358.png

1669686758349.png

1669689970330.png

Last edited:
he should have just use this old iron age generics and those 75 years of a pathetic selfish existence by every generation of Pakistanis would have never occurred - Pakistan would be equal to ten South Koreas today.

Yes I agree with you on this but then again India itself was never a country or one people. India is a continent with over 30+ countries inside it. You have like 30 different ethnicties each large enough to form it's own country.

Marathi People: 83-million population that is the size of Turkey and Germany that is one country.

Rajasthani people; 70 million​

Gujarati people; 65 million​

Bengalis: 285 million​

Deccanis: 23 million​

Khas people; 16 million himlayan folks closer to tibetans then indic​

Haryanvi people: 25 million​

Awadhi people: 65 million​

Bhojpuri people: 51 million​

Bhil people: 17 million​

Tamils: 76 million​

Telugu people: 85 million​

Malayali: 40 million​

Kannada people; 44 million​

Gondi people: 13 million​

I just gave you a few here because there are many more and these people I mentioned here have nothing in common in langauge, culture, sometimes even different races or nothing. It is like sometimes France and England two different peoples and cultures or sometimes it is like Egypt and Ethiopia they have nothing in common or Saudi Arabia and Ethiopia. India is a continent and India's biggest mistake was forming one country into a continent and imho the 30+ Indian countries would have been extremely wealthy today just like their previous ancestors when they were set-up each as it's own country and kingdom but this format is the worst thing that could have happened to the various ethnic groups across the continent (india)

Last edited:
Yes I agree with you on this but then again India itself was never a country or one people. India is a continent with over 30+ countries inside it. You have like 30 different ethnicties each large enough to form it's own country.

Marathi People: 83-million population that is the size of Turkey and Germany that is one country.

I just gave you a few here because there are many more and these people I mentioned here have nothing in common in langauge, culture, sometimes even different races or nothing. It is like sometimes France and England two different peoples and cultures or sometimes it is like Egypt and Ethiopia they have nothing in common or Saudi Arabia and Ethiopia. India is a continent and India's biggest mistake was forming one country into a continent and imho the 30+ Indian countries would have been extremely wealthy today just like their previous ancestors when they were set-up each as it's own country and kingdom but this format is the worst thing that could have happened to the various ethnic groups across the continent (india)
At the end, language/culture and not religion is the true uniting power

We try our best to differentiate from Indians.

But more than half of Pakistanis (Punjabis, Sindhis, Urdu Speaking, Biharis, Bengalis) share the same roots with Indians.

Balochis and Pashtuns, one could say with confidence do not share root with Indians.

But yeah, good luck with that.

We try our best to differentiate from Indians.

But more than half of Pakistanis (Punjabis, Sindhis, Urdu Speaking, Biharis, Bengalis) share the same roots with Indians.

Balochis and Pashtuns, one could say with confidence do not share root with Indians.

But yeah, good luck with that.

Regarding Punjabis... Not true.

Racist BS. No matter what we do we will still have Indian DNA and there is nothing to be ashamed of. We can share the same DNA but can still be enemy !!!!!

Lmao... there’s no such thing as Indian dna...

Racist BS. No matter what we do we will still have Indian DNA and there is nothing to be ashamed of. We can share the same DNA but can still be enemy !!!!!

This is science. Science cannot be racist. Vedic DNA is foreign to India. Suck it up.

This is science. Science cannot be racist. Vedic DNA is foreign to India. Suck it up.
We all descend from Africans so in that sense we all are foreign lol. Don't know what you want to prove here. Culture is what defines a region and it's people not some numbers in a chart.

Regarding Punjabis... Not true.
insecure little people waali baat kr di, check karva lo.. kahi Bangali to nhi ho ?

All across the LOC and IB, bordering populations ko dekh k koi bahar wala won't be able to tell the difference..

woh alag baat hai ki aapkay delusions me aap sab us line paar ekdum goray chittay mard'e'momins ho and is paar hum kamzor daalkhors lmao

We all descend from Africans so in that sense we all are foreign lol. Don't know what you want to prove here. Culture is what defines a region and it's people not some numbers in a chart.
Why stop at Africa? Drive your Jeep a little farther and find interesting scenes like:

We share with:
Chimpanzee: 96 percent identical
Chicken: 60 percent identical
Banana: more than 60 percent identical
Fruit fly: 60 percent identical

Isn't it a marvel that such a heterogeneous nation remains strong and functional when many much more homogeneous nations are barely functional, both in South Asia and elsewhere in the world? Look at Nepal, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Pakistan, Afghanistan. All much more compact but in various states of disrepair. Only Bangladesh and Bhutan offer a ray of hope,

Of course not
OUR people here have been here for thousands upon thousands of years

We have no connection to the Kala Eastern Ganga dwellers
You probably prefer that and we don't have a problem with that one. But your bengali brothers had an issue and they righly separated knowing they are not like you. Someone should tell you that -when you sow hate thats what you reap.

insecure little people waali baat kr di, check karva lo.. kahi Bangali to nhi ho ?

All across the LOC and IB, bordering populations ko dekh k koi bahar wala won't be able to tell the difference..

woh alag baat hai ki aapkay delusions me aap sab us line paar ekdum goray chittay mard'e'momins ho and is paar hum kamzor daalkhors lmao

I work with bhartis. From Punjabis to your dehliwalas.. There’s a clear difference.

You see my stupid bharti fraand, Punjabi is an ethnicity not a homogenous race of people.

Even Punjabis of Pakistan are not the same and here you are trying to claim Indian Punjabis and Pakistani Punjabis are the same... :lol:

I can't tell the difference between some Indians and chimps. Doesn't mean I'm going to say you're all exactly the same as chimps. Same logic here.

Facts and genetics are racist now!
FW9FiANVEAAZUvc

V r sem2sem ya sim 2 sim... obviously bhartis naturally have a glowing radiance compared to us due to aryuvedic cow cola cosmetology..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom