What's new

Iron Age (Vedic era) Pakistanis were nothing like modern Indians

I work with bhartis. From Punjabis to your dehliwalas.. There’s a clear difference.

You see my stupid bharti fraand, Punjabi is an ethnicity not a homogenous race of people.

Even Punjabis of Pakistan are not the same and here you are trying to claim Indian Punjabis and Pakistani Punjabis are the same... :lol:
can't claim to have worked with them but have met a handful irl, impossible to tell them apart from the accent and names.

At the end, language/culture and not religion is the true uniting power
This is factual. Language, culture, and phenotypical affinity.

Religious differences can be easily managed as long as people are not radicals or extremists.

These are generally the strongest foundations for nation states, contrary to popular belief, diversity is not a positive.

can't claim to have worked with them but have met a handful irl, impossible to tell them apart from the accent and names.
Names?

Does Gurpreet Singh and Mohammad Abrar sound remotely similar in origin? :rofl:

No its racism. Its bad and we should avoid.
It's reality, just cope with it... not every group of people is genetically the same and many will have advantages/disadvantages in certain areas. You cannot deny facts.

Leave it friend, op starts this crap for no reason every month or so , habit

Most forum members don't give a shit , those who do argue amongst themselves

and I think the whole point is stupid, could care less, it's unimportant and leads to a negative thaught process especially for those who are into this weird stuff

I am just as big a a nationalist as anyone out there but this is something that I just can't get and I feel overall "vibes" surrounding it are negative, results of it are negative, the thaught process is counterproductive

Last edited:

Most Pakistanis when speaking English sound gay and put on. Very cringe to my old school homophobic self. I've met a load of them. It's like they don't have English medium schools, learned it as a second tongue, and never got comfortable speaking it as Pakistanis. So it's overlayered with a weird paindu accent. Which is what they think firangs sound like.

Last edited:
Names?

Does Gurpreet Singh and Mohammad Abrar sound remotely similar in origin? :rofl:
Like I said, can't tell them apart.. pant utar ke bhi ni dekha, may be some difference there too :P

Leave it friend, op starts this crap for no reason every month or so , habit

Most forum members don't give a shit , those who do argue amongst themselves

and I think the whole point is stupid, could care less, it's unimportant and leads to a negative thaught process especially for those who are into this weird stuff

I am just as big a a nationalist as anyone out there but this is something that I just can't get and I feel overall "vibes" surrounding it are negative, results of it are negative, the thaught process is counterproductive
Agreed and *****puff******

Ofcourse Iron Age vedic era Pakistanis had nothing to do with India.

Pashtuns, Balochis have nothing to do with India and followed by Punjabis and Sindhis they also have little to do with India other then conducting multiple expansions into the Indian subcontinent from the north. There is alot of talk about Aryan expansion in Indian history and that expansion was by today's so-called aryans who were the current day Pakistan..

View attachment 901268

Aryan? term comes from being Iranic people. Pashtuns are Iranic people including the Balochis but the Punjabis and Sindhis are Proto-Aryans that split from the iranic people generations before that..

If you go back in time all of this countries didn't exist but Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan were one country and one people and one empire. Some of them use to expand into middle east, Europe and others into the Indian-subcontinent and with time they split up more and more and become more isolated developing each his own identity. The Proto-Aryans are often mistakenly confused with Indics but the only thing they did is some of them expanded southwards towards Indian subcontinent and the journey down south was due to economical reasons. They have done close to 10-15 incursions into the Indian main land in the last 3000 years including the Islamic expansions as majority of the Punjabis and current day Pakistan were muslims for atleast 1100+ years they tagged along. but as for their previous expansions pre-Islam it is known as the Aryan expansions today.

View attachment 901274
View attachment 901272
View attachment 901284
Pashtuns are iranic because of their language group.. thought I point it out.... and they are themselves mixed so are the iranians azeris and baloch....the real and original iranic people came from the steppes their original identoty was aryan. Distinction between aryan and iranic today is based on language groups..intrinsicly they are the same group.. these people were called aryans before the term iran was invented in 2nd century by sassanid kings.

Language is the biggest unifying factor. At least that is what I have observed here in India after living in 12 different states. It is the first filter. Of course people do bond over other common traits too.

Language overcomes barriers of religion and colour in our parts, provided the other person is not an asshole.

Umh
A- dalit, language didn't overcome the social and color difference
B- Hindi speaking regions, in the best of times and even going back to British it's a hotbed for relgious violance
Language does not guarantee that people will bond together, but among all the factors it is the most dominant. All this has to be seen within the specific context. White people do not necessarily bond over language. And the coconut desis will bond will people who enable their social mobility. So you have to see the local context and control for certain factors.

Caste system does a create a divide, but in practical situations people don't really go around asking each others' caste. However language is an immediate identifier and works as the first filter. I am not pronouncing a moral judgement on whether that is right or wrong. Where caste becomes important is where the identities are already known. For example there may be a village in Karnataka of lower castes, which is perpetually at loggerheads with a neighbouring village of mainly upper castes, even if they all speak the same language. However if threatened by say a gang from Nagaland, they will likely gang up agains the Nagas. Think of it as a family, which will protect its own against external threat but may still fight among itself.

My observation is more from India, and predominantly from an urban setting. Barring the cluster of Hindi speaking states, language is also an identifier of which state you are from, and thus determines which festivals you celebrate and meet over. South Indians, Maharashtrians, Gujaratis and Bengalis are very conscious of the language bonds.

Europeans united against a common Ottoman or Islamic threat, regardless of their many languages. So what you are saying is also true. In their context, their European-ness was a bigger bonding factor.

Racism is when you infer something based on the difference, like one group is 'inferior' or 'superior'. I haven't said anything like that. Difference in itself cannot be racist.

You don't understand the significance of the findings. This is the first time in history that we have veritable proof, based on hard science and genetics data, that Vedic people of Pakistan are completely foreign to modern Indian people, meaning Vedic invasion was REAL.

My understanding is Punjabis in Pakistan and India share the same roots.

The Sikhs in India, alot of them, are originally from Bahawalpur, Multan and thereabouts.

So Punjabi muslims, sikhs, hindus share common roots. No?

My understanding is Punjabis in Pakistan and India share the same roots.

The Sikhs in India, alot of them, are originally from Bahawalpur, Multan and thereabouts.

So Punjabi muslims, sikhs, hindus share common roots. No?

Lots of non Punjabi Sikhs in India.

Back
Top Bottom