What's new

Iron Age (Vedic era) Pakistanis were nothing like modern Indians

Vedic invasion was REAL.
You are making too much of almost prehistoric movement of peoples. 3,000 years back, the world was so empty that there was no "invasion" in most places, just people moving around. Usually gradually in search of resources. All early Americans were "invaders" from East Asia across Bering Bridge. In fact, all humans are "invaders" from Ethiopia.

My understanding is Punjabis in Pakistan and India share the same roots.

The Sikhs in India, alot of them, are originally from Bahawalpur, Multan and thereabouts.

So Punjabi muslims, sikhs, hindus share common roots. No?

Your understanding is wrong.

You are making too much of almost prehistoric movement of peoples. 3,000 years back, the world was so empty that there was no "invasion"...

3000 years ago the world was so empty? Are you crazy? We're talking about 1000 BC, it had been 6000 years since agriculture/farming was invented and the world was full of people.

==============

By the way, when will Pakistanis apologize for the Vedic invasions?

We're talking about 1000 BC, it had been 6000 years since agriculture/farming was invented and the world was full of people.
1000 BC—World population: 50 Million. Less than 1% of Today's Population (9,000 Million)

That is like, imagine, Pakistan's population = 1 Million, India Population = 7 Million

Today, Cities have more population than that, Yes, the world was empty in 1,000 B.C. by today's standard.

1000 BC—World population: 50 Million. Less than 1% of Today's Population (9,000 Million)

50 million is a lot of humans. Humans had reached all corners of the world, including Australia and the Americas long before then.
8 billion is not normal for any species.

Regardless, going by the same argument that the world wasn't as populated as it is today, one could also justify Muslim invasions starting 900 AD because there was only 250 million people worldwide vs 8000 million today.

If Indians never managed to invade Indus we would not have inherited their subhuman genetics. They are by far the ugliest race of them all. The deeper you go into India, the more hideous they become.

We have been invaded so many times, we are a mixture of everything. Pakistan is extremely multi ethnic.

If Indians never managed to invade Indus we would not have inherited their subhuman genetics. They are by far the ugliest race of them all. The deeper you go into India, the more hideous they become.

We have been invaded so many times, we are a mixture of everything. Pakistan is extremely multi ethnic.
I imagine they class the blacks below the Indians, for Indians the ones that have it the worst are Southerners I hear they face a lot of racism from Northerners

Lots of non Punjabi Sikhs in India.
Do you mean to say lots of non-Sikh Punjabis? Thus far every Sikh that I have met has been a Punjabi (except the gorays who claim they are Sikh but other Indian Sikhs say they are not part of our gang). 🤔

There was no Pakistan in iron age. Islam didn't arrive in what is today called pakistan till 712 AD.

Do you mean to say lots of non-Sikh Punjabis? Thus far every Sikh that I have met has been a Punjabi (except the gorays who claim they are Sikh but other Indian Sikhs say they are not part of our gang). 🤔
There are many non punjabi sikh communities in india, especially in places like patna sahib which hold significant religious importance for the sikhs.

No exactly what I said. Non Punjabi Sikhs. From Guru Nanak Ji's time. Of course they speak Punjabi as well.

If Indians never managed to invade Indus we would not have inherited their subhuman genetics.
You're the same as us( Punjabis, sindhis) the only thing which differentiates us is our religion
They are by far the ugliest race of them all. The deeper you go into India, the more hideous they become.
Lol, what a racist view. From my experience the deeper you go into india ( towards the south) the more developed it becomes. You meet much more civilised and well cultured folks in the south.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom