What's new

IRGC targeting PKK terrorists

While the present day's fact is, US and Iran are partner in Iraq and Afghanistan, and this partnership is arming the rulers of both states to kill non shia population and destabilize adjoining Muslim states.

what r u talking abt? your country, pakistan is an official U.S. partner on "War on Terror" your muslim brothers, saudi, qatar, bahrain etc all provide bases to "infidels"!! iran is not!! then why are you afraid of normalization of relations between iran and u.s. if you are so unhappy about relations with the u.s. go and overthrow your gov along with saudi and qatars.

Now you are issuing prophecies! It is perfectly normal for a shia to call others labels and than later cry for him self, without any reason.

by the way, they dont "issue" prophecies! they usually make them !! you are single handedly-fucking the english language :D

you constantly change my words into whatever u like , thats called trolling silly .

as an example u changed "silly person" to "idiot"

but again whatever @Serpentine :D

I'm just mocking you, if what ever i do is trolling than you are a troll on the first place!

if you wanna end them once for all, you have to attack U.S, Israel, England ...
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
When do you want to go to war against them? :pop:
A bunch of basiji idiots ...
@Abii
Dude, I think you have missed reading this latest one of thoughtful posts of mullah mohsen.

-2-24-.gif

-4-.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
When do you want to go to war against them? :pop:
A bunch of basiji idiots ...
@Abii
Dude, I think you have missed reading this latest one of thoughtful posts of mullah mohsen.
I didn't say we are going to attack them, I pointed to the fact that as long as their masters exist, these terrorists groups would pop out. their name may change, but their sponsor is the same.
I know you're smart enough to understand what I said, but this is your troll character which doesn't let you too see it.

I didn't say we are going to attack them, I pointed to the fact that as long as their masters exist, these terrorists groups would pop out. their name may change, but their sponsor is the same.
I know you're smart enough to understand what I said, but this is your troll character which doesn't let you too see it.

Let me wrap your comment in an another way. There is an anecdote which suits your comment:
You know that they are raping you, and you know that you can't do anything, so you have decided to enjoy it? :rofl:
and your words are a bunch of non-sense wailing? :lol::lol::lol:

Even if what you said about west is true; when you try to bug west with bunch of non-sense jactitation, what else would you expect them to do?!!!

Ignore him ...

ignore that little kid

if you wanna end them once for all, you have to attack U.S, Israel, England ...
And here I was thinking that "amrika hich ghalati nemitoone bokone."

On one hand they can't do shit, on the other hand they're everywhere, even under your pillow at night.
Terrorist logic is something truly magical.

Lets compare with Turkish army operations against them..

We try to arrest them instead of eliminating.

Last edited:
We try to arrest them instead of eliminating.
wow !
i hope this wasnt a failed trolling attempt , but i didnt get your point ! turkey had been bombarding the crap out of them even in another countries territories (that of iraq) . is that called arresting ?

and also even if you are right (which you are NOT ) maybe thats why they are still killing innocents in turkey and they have been shyting their pants about iran ?

we can never ignore our civilians being killed by anyone .

i suggest turkey does the same and shows those terrorists that messing with turkish civilians has consequences they can never forget

Back
Top Bottom