What's new

IRGC targeting PKK terrorists

Ground reality is that those states have delivered you Iraq and Afghanistan and cleaned Syria from Muslims.
You should be thanking them instead of attacking!

Awww yeeeaaaa
-2-41-.gif

Ground reality is that those states have delivered you Iraq and Afghanistan and cleaned Syria from Muslims.
You should be thanking them instead of attacking!
the close relation between Iran and Iraq and Afghanistan is the result of their people, and this is what Americans Ignored and faced the result, and if there is or has been any sabotage in these relations it has been done by western powers. right now western countries with the help of the rest of terrorist sponsor countries like Saudi Arabia is doing everything to end these relations. who created and armed Al-Qaeda? who is providing weapons to terrorist groups like Al-Qaeda Al-Nusra, Da'ash, MKO,PKK, ...?

but of course talking with someone who considers Iraq's bloodthirsty dictator "Saddam" a Muslim is useless.

who considers Iraq's bloodthirsty dictator "Saddam" a Muslim is useless.

That's your personal allegation, i do not know much about sadam but only when he was presented in Iranian courts, where Mulla Sadar's militia hanged him. That's all i know of him.

What about you, do you consider Asad a Muslim?

That's your personal allegation, i do not know much about sadam but only when he was presented in Iranian courts, where Mulla Sadar's militia hanged him. That's all i know of him.

What about you, do you consider Asad a Muslim?
of course you shouldn't remember Saddam's crimes, when he mascaraed entire people of his own city with chemical weapons because they supported Iranian.
and what I remember from his fake American court was how they ended it to prevent his confession about those who supported him with money and mass destruction weapons.
I don't care if Asad is a Muslim or not, as long as he defends his people against zionists and terrorists groups who have flooded the Syria, I support him.

of course you shouldn't remember Saddam's crimes, when he mascaraed entire people of his own city with chemical weapons because they supported Iranian.
and what I remember from his fake American court was how they ended it to prevent his confession about those who supported him with money and mass destruction weapons.
I don't care if Asad is a Muslim or not, as long as he defends his people against zionists and terrorists groups who have flooded the Syria, I support him.

I'm not going to dig into the history, sadam is dead, his matters are with his God.
Asad is only defending his seat, he is actually killing Syrians and you don't see him gassing Syrians.

personal allegation? what the **** is a "personal allegation"? you mean personal opinion? no buddy, its not his "personal opinion", saddam was a bloodthirsty motherfucker whom even a douchebag terrorist like blackeagle confessed to it.

by the way, assad is defending his seat the same way your friends in pg are defending their thrones by massacring shia protesters so i would suggest you go troll saudis and rest of dictators, not iran.

i have known u since 2008, you still havent changed, still a terrorist sympathizer. get a treatment buddy

no wonder pakistan situation is bad despite everything, its because of terrorist sympathizers like you!

i have known u since 2008, you still havent changed, still a terrorist sympathizer. get a treatment buddy
Now you are issuing prophecies! It is perfectly normal for a shia to call others labels and than later cry for him self, without any reason.

BTW...What was your previous account?

Now you are issuing prophecies! It is perfectly normal for a shia to call others labels and than later cry for him self, without any reason.

lol i'm not even a shia, yeah i was right, you havent changed at all, still jumping the gun
this is my first account

learn, learn that whoever disagrees with you is not necessarily a shia!!

no what he said is a fact, and you need to take an english class.

While the present day's fact is, US and Iran are partner in Iraq and Afghanistan, and this partnership is arming the rulers of both states to kill non shia population and destabilize adjoining Muslim states.

I really, hope that rest of the Muslim world open their eyes and do some thing about it, before its too late.

whatever , go troll some where else .....

idiot

silly person

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom