What's new

Iran Threatens: We Won’t Hesitate to Fire Missiles at Bahrain

"Very developed". That's like Colonialism 101.
Obviously, it's easier to develop small nations but that's irrelevant. You said influential. Define influential.
China, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia or nearly any bigger country in that region can wipe the floor with them in a matter of hours or days if push comes to shove. And in all my life, I have never cared a single bit for Singapore or Singaporeans. So, how exactly are they influential? Just because it has written Made in Singapore on the back of someone's laptop adapter or what?

Hater. What Singapore ever do to you?

Hater. What Singapore ever do to you?
Haha. Nothing really. It's a cool little country living peacefully somewhere in the middle of nowhere, but they aren't really influential.
I mean saying Singapore is influential is like picking Luxembourg or Malta as an influential country.

Cleanshave fat rulers of muslim nations always invite and collude with their White Abu's against their own ppl first and after that against their islamic Neighbour. You see IT with Sisi in egypt against Gaza and those Saudi and these bahranis against Iran. These cleanshaves sharabis and zaanis have no humanity . I hope Iran ruin these munafiqs if Iran is attacked.

View attachment 834755

I can’t believe this is a country
It isn't. It's a gas station and an "unsinkable aircraft carrier" created expressly for amerikwa to use as a FOB.

Haha. Nothing really. It's a cool little country living peacefully somewhere in the middle of nowhere, but they aren't really influential.
I mean saying Singapore is influential is like picking Luxembourg or Malta as an influential country.
In terms of maritime shipping, singapore holds a lot of importance.

Imagine if that got disrupted...markets around the world would go haywire.

Lol, could you afford it with your trash economy?
If Hitler massacred 10 million jews in the middle of the largest campaign against European countries, making soap out of one little jew shouldn't cost much. Plus, I could always sell the soap out of you to cover the costs. So, don't worry. For now, just eat enough to get fat.

Stupid Iranians always saying stupid stuff.
Singapore is probably the most protected island in this world.
SHIMA YISRAEL, PINDICK ELOHEINU!

TISHA BA'V, CUCKOLD HEBREW!

AVE TITUS!

Lol, could you afford it with your trash economy?
Does the "jussy" taste like tapuzina? 'Cause I'll give it the weinstein treatment (or the epstein treatment, depending on the age of said "jussy") without turning a hair.

By the fucking way, it's been nearly two millennia since your mongrel sandmutt temple was reduced to rubble. Have you pindicked sandmutt kikeroaches mustered the courage to start rebuilding it or still too scared of the ghost of old Titus?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom